ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 16
1 234511 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Milkman
BossChief 11:42 PM 09-10-2020
Just got this message through PM from his account...super sad. Me n milkman had been chatting about football for 20+ years and I had the highest of opinions of him.

RIP Brother. Have a beer with Sac and Flopnuts and say hi for us.

Hello BossChief and fellow Chief fans
I guess you could say my name is MsRedeyes
But my name is Jeannie, I fell in love with just one look with MyJohnny in 1988. We had 32 fantastic years together enjoying our world by being with each other unfortunately year 33 was our last.
Sharing our lives had been almost always just the way we wanted, always so happy especially when we got to watch our Chiefs. I lost John Feb 22 when he lost his fight with Lung then Brain Stage 4 Cancer. I took care of him until the end. We were both so sure he would beat this and he was doing great until the doctors decided to speed up the winning he was having by changing his therapy to the strongest they had. At this point he had lost 40 lbs was down to 110 and weaker than he should of ever been when choosing such an aggressive choice of trying to kill a killer with another killer, my guy was gone in 2 weeks. I tuned into the game tonight and it has been wonderful to see them but it is so not the same without my Johnny. You guys were very important to him and I know he'll be at all the games. Looks like Clyde-? is going to be fun to watch! so we'll see you there or here.
Thanks for being here to share his happiest times with his Chiefs. He liked saying he was an "insert bad word" but he really was a Super Man and great super Fan. I hope I can stop in to say hi and get to feel the love again for this great team, and I know redeyes will be here.too. Jeannie redeyes
[Reply]
Shaid 11:43 PM 09-10-2020
Damn. Rest in Peace.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:43 PM 09-10-2020
This hits hard. RIP Milkman :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:44 PM 09-10-2020
Damn.

He's a legend.

This is very sad.

I'll never forget being owned by him constantly during the Herm years.
[Reply]
eDave 11:44 PM 09-10-2020
Oh my gosh. Gut punch. RIP man and I will always cherish that one time you called me a dumbass. I remember loving it at the time. I felt recognized and included. He needs to be memorialized somehow here.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:45 PM 09-10-2020
RIP :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 11:47 PM 09-10-2020
This one sucks bad for me. We shared a lot of personal stuff over the years and he was the reason I started an account here after chatting for years at ChiefsCoalition with the guy.

I’m glad my man got to see the Chiefs win a Super Bowl before passing to the other side.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:48 PM 09-10-2020
Well, here it is folks. The last words of a legend.

Originally Posted by milkman:
Darts are not a sport.
:-)

At least he got to see the Chiefs win it all again.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:48 PM 09-10-2020
Fuck. Who's gonna call out all the dumbasses now? Big shoes to fill. RIP MM.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:48 PM 09-10-2020
Damn. That’s tough.

Loved him as a poster.

One more time for Milkman . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ‘dumbass’.

RIP my friend.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:49 PM 09-10-2020
Motherfuck cancer

RIP, Milk
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:49 PM 09-10-2020
Passed on my birthday. I wondered if he was sick when his posting dropped off. He was great calling out bullshit and unruly noobs. He was a class act and even though we disagreed a lot in the early years of the board, I always respected him. RIP
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:50 PM 09-10-2020
Sorry to hear it. RIP man
[Reply]
eDave 11:50 PM 09-10-2020
Dumbass Lounge has a nice ring to it.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:50 PM 09-10-2020
What a bummer

RIP John
[Reply]
Page 1 of 16