ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 71
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the Chiefs chances at the AFC's #1 seed?
MMXcalibur 07:21 PM 11-21-2021
Updated: 12/19

Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Kansas City (10-4) (vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

New England (9-5) (vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Tennessee (9-5) (vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (8-5) (vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

Buffalo (8-6) (at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

Indianapolis (8-6) (at ARI, vs LV, at JAC)

LA Chargers (8-6) (at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 09:16 PM 12-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
I keep thinking about this Bills fan who was in the Arrowhead parking lot after the game a couple months ago. He was talking shit to everybody all the way back to the car. He kept yelling, "THE AFC RUNS THROUGH BUFFALO THIS YEAR! YOU AIN'T BEATING US IN BUFFALO IN JANUARY! THE AFC RUNS THROUGH BUFFALO!"

I think about him every week when they lose now, and I chuckle to myself.

Keep thinking about this @BuffaloBills fan in the Arrowhead parking lot after the game couple months ago.

Kept yelling, "THE AFC RUNS THROUGH BUFFALO THIS YEAR! YOU AIN'T BEATING US IN BUFFALO IN JANUARY!"

Think about him every week when they lose, and I chuckle to myself.

— Kali Mahomes (@ClayWendler) December 13, 2021

Stop copying and pasting what other people wrote and pretending you wrote it, Clay. This is not the first time it's happened.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:32 PM 12-12-2021
i put that energy out there for the kingdom

and the kingdom thanks you
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:38 PM 12-12-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
They did last time...:-)
Tua doesn't have magic. That was Fitzmagic.
[Reply]
ljmhawk 09:40 PM 12-12-2021
gotta win thursday night
[Reply]
Shag 09:42 PM 12-12-2021
Pats open +1.5 @ Indy - let's hope Vegas has it right.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 09:44 PM 12-12-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i put that energy out there for the kingdom

and the kingdom thanks you
At least say that you read someone else say it. Don't just plagiarize and act like you came up with it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:47 PM 12-12-2021
At least say that you read someone else say it. Don't just plagiarize and act like you came up with it.
that destroys the vibe

you should tweet your good things or i will

lesson learned
[Reply]
tredadda 09:51 PM 12-12-2021
Considering the cupcake schedule the Patriots have, we don't have much of a choice.
They are facing a good Colts team on Saturday and they still have another game against a Buffalo playing for their playoff lives. Tennessee is far more likely to run the table than NE.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:08 PM 12-12-2021
KC will be the number one seed at this time next week if the Chiefs, Steelers, and Colts win next week.

We would have control over our destiny and the #1 seed.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:17 PM 12-12-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They are facing a good Colts team on Saturday and they still have another game against a Buffalo playing for their playoff lives. Tennessee is far more likely to run the table than NE.
The Patriots defense is much more vulnerable against the run than the pass. Colts are a bad matchup for them.

My hope is that the Colts can move the ball well enough to force Mac Jones to actually play like a real QB. I don’t believe in the Patriots’ offensive weapons.
[Reply]
kccrow 10:19 PM 12-12-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
KC will be the number one seed at this time next week if the Chiefs, Steelers, and Colts win next week.

We would have control over our destiny and the #1 seed.
The good is that PIT and IND are both playing at home and for their playoff lives. NE and TEN are going to get their A games I'd imagine.

The bad is we have LAC on the road and they want to take the division from us, which won't be an easy win either.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:21 PM 12-12-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
The good is that PIT and IND are both playing at home and for their playoff lives. NE and TEN are going to get their A games I'd imagine.

The bad is we have LAC on the road and they want to take the division from us, which won't be an easy win either.
Chargers don’t have much of a home field advantage.

Our guys know what’s at stake. They know they let the first meeting slip away. They won’t be caught off guard.

We’re healthy and rolling. Can’t ask for much more than this opportunity.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:27 PM 12-12-2021
Josh Allen is in a walking boot. Bills are going down like the Titanic.
[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 10:54 PM 12-12-2021
Considering the cupcake schedule the Patriots have, we don't have much of a choice.
This is the truth about the "goat".......the patriots have had a cupcake schedule for 20 years.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 10:55 PM 12-12-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
True, but NE is a much better team than TEN right now. I could see the Titans losing to PIT, SF, or even Miami.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 71
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up