ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 13 of 107
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
stumppy 07:57 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You mad brah? And supporting KK is being on the wrong side of history...

You know he's right.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 07:59 AM 06-25-2019
The best way to torture KK is to ignore him. He's probably loving all the attention.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:06 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Farzin's the Chiefs zone. He's the best I've ever heard. Good insightful takes without the schtick.
Does RGR do a podcast? Or are they just youtube?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:06 AM 06-25-2019
We're in a weird place with the press and sports. Teams have become more aggressive against reporters they don't like. And the leagues have not liked that. At all. They expect their coaches and players to be good citizens to the press.

I would hope 810 takes care of this. If not, it's up to the fans to boycott or to express their anger to the station. But mostly, stop listening because we're also in a weird place where they view complaints as publicity.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:07 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
His revisionist history of how he handled Mahomes replacing Smith at QB is gross. He was the biggest crybaby in town abiut it, and now he acts like it was a no brainer he saw it coming kind of thing.

He was so anti-Mahomes in 2017 & was pleading for the Chiefs to keep Alex Smith. It was so bad I quit listening.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:08 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
The best way to torture KK is to ignore him. He's probably loving all the attention.
Normally that might be true but when SI starts shining the spotlight on you it probably transcends his normal need for attention.

HOLY HAT!
[Reply]
Frazod 08:20 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I'd rather see him shamed by his colleagues and his station punished by the Chiefs. Social media pitchfork mobs are nearly as annoying as KK.
It's actually refreshing to see some lowlife media asshat who gleefully participates in/spurs on such mobs get a taste of his own medicine. Call it karma, or justice, or comeuppance, or whatever.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:25 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
He's had the highest-rated sports show for years, and it's top 3 or 4 in the city overall in his time slot. Nothing is going to happen to him, especially long-term. He'll say he was misunderstood, but apologize for making a poor decision to reference his family, and the world will move on.
The only thing that will save Kietzman is his partial ownership of the station.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:28 AM 06-25-2019
New York Post running with it now.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/25/kansas...n-against-him/
[Reply]
sedated 08:32 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
New York Post running with it now.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/25/kansas...n-against-him/
It's pretty interesting to see where this goes. That doofus hack has been spouting stuff like this for years, pissing off all sorts of fans and occasionally getting the ire of a front office, but nothing has gone national like this.

Deadspin has it too, and it's been pinned to the top of the home page: https://deadspin.com/kansas-city-rad...o-c-1835825649
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:33 AM 06-25-2019
And he's on Twitter doubling down on the "What? I didn't do anything!!!"

He's really stepped in a big ol' pile of shit here and the best thing he can do right now is apologize...profusely...and go on vacation.

But ideally he just keeps making things worse.
[Reply]
Supmarkus 08:33 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Does RGR do a podcast? Or are they just youtube?
Ryan is on the locked on Chiefs podcast with Seth Keysor
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:37 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It's actually refreshing to see some lowlife media asshat who gleefully participates in/spurs on such mobs get a taste of his own medicine. Call it karma, or justice, or comeuppance, or whatever.
I'm certainly not shedding any tears for him.
[Reply]
AustinChief 08:38 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We're in a weird place with the press and sports. Teams have become more aggressive against reporters they don't like. And the leagues have not liked that. At all. They expect their coaches and players to be good citizens to the press.

I would hope 810 takes care of this. If not, it's up to the fans to boycott or to express their anger to the station. But mostly, stop listening because we're also in a weird place where they view complaints as publicity.
The best thing to do is to compile a list of sponsors of his show then boycott their products and services and make certain they know why. THAT is the only publicity that will motivate 810.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:39 AM 06-25-2019
Seth Keysor

Verified account

@RealMNchiefsfan
11h11 hours ago
More
I'm all caught up, thanks everyone. I'm going to bed to avoid saying something I'll regret. All I'll say is family is off limits. I don't care what the context is. Family is off limits. Even teenagers talking trash in a pick-up game know that.

Not good when guests on your own show call you out
[Reply]
Page 13 of 107
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up