ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3709 of 3903
« First < 2709320936093659369937053706370737083709 3710371137123713371937593809 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaFace 06:03 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Just saw a bumper sticker:

"In retrospect, hiding all the microchips in horse dewormer was a stroke of genius"

As one who doesn't care who vaxxes or not and am 100% against mandates and all for choice of how folks want to take care of themselves, this is pretty dang funny I don't care who you are lol. Hopefully we all can laugh at this together
Heh. Someone's pretty quick.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:27 PM 09-01-2021
Good news, everyone!

What What In The Butthttps://t.co/xH8vSs9MAH

CryptoJones (@AaronKClark) September 1, 2021

[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:46 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Good news, everyone!
I just tried it real quick. I can only exhale.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:09 PM 09-01-2021
Good news, everyone!

Great. Another excuse to not get vaccinated.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:16 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
A 23 yr old Overland Park policeman just died of covid. Unvaccinated.

https://www.kmbc.com/article/one-of-...ailer/37453448

Tough day in the office for OP LE.

Officer Castro was highly regarded. Young. Friendly. Kind. Compassionate.

He also was in good shape and had no underlying conditions.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 09:39 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Sigh.

(BN) Painless, Silent Organ Damage Seen in Large ‘Long Hauler’ Study
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...g-hauler-study
My cousin is operating on one of his mom's kidneys, and he largely hasn't gone indoors outside of his house in 18 months. He's triple vaccinated at this point, but the consequences of him getting it could be catastrophic.
I work as a policy analyst in the disability field, and I can tell you right now that the number of people who now qualify for disability waivers has skyrocketed due to long haul Covid effects. We're just now starting to see the tip of the iceberg. The system isn't designed to serve these people.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:29 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
I work as a policy analyst in the disability field, and I can tell you right now that the number of people who now qualify for disability waivers has skyrocketed due to long haul Covid effects. We're just now starting to see the tip of the iceberg. The system isn't designed to serve these people.
Yikes. That's not good.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:40 AM 09-02-2021
Horrible and really underappreciated by the "it's just the flu" crowd.

What are some of the most common long covid symptons you're observing?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:13 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I bet she also misspelled her last name.
McLovin? From Hawaii?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:42 AM 09-02-2021
The horsepaste was just a trial run for anti-vaxxers who will someday only be able to afford health insurance from petsmart.
[Reply]
loochy 06:23 AM 09-02-2021
Welp my 6 year old son has it. Let's see how well my Moderna vaccine and my wife's Pfizer vaccine work. Mine is from March, hers is from last December.

For the record, he is barely sick. He has a stuffy nose and a sinus headache and a 100.4 fever, which really isn't a fever at all. The stupid thing is that he now has to stay home from school for 10 days (instead of returning when he has no symptoms).
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:27 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Welp my 6 year old son has it. Let's see how well my Moderna vaccine and my wife's Pfizer vaccine work. Mine is from March, hers is from last December.

For the record, he is barely sick. He has a stuffy nose and a sinus headache and a 100.4 fever, which really isn't a fever at all. The stupid thing is that he now has to stay home from school for 10 days (instead of returning when he has no symptoms).
Man I wish you all of the luck, but the exact same thing happened in my household, except it was my daughter and we had no idea she was positive. Gave it to my wife, and eventually through the fact that I was around my daughter 14 hours a day for a week straight, I got it as well. All told, this household has been dealing with it and quarantining in some capacity for 20 days. Let me tell you, it's a special brand of hell. So if you can, stay away from your child. I know, easier said than done, but you are going to catch it if you carry on like usual.
[Reply]
loochy 06:50 AM 09-02-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Man I wish you all of the luck, but the exact same thing happened in my household, except it was my daughter and we had no idea she was positive. Gave it to my wife, and eventually through the fact that I was around my daughter 14 hours a day for a week straight, I got it as well. All told, this household has been dealing with it and quarantining in some capacity for 20 days. Let me tell you, it's a special brand of hell. So if you can, stay away from your child. I know, easier said than done, but you are going to catch it if you carry on like usual.

I'll just catch it then. There's no need to drag this out.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:00 AM 09-02-2021

[Reply]
TLO 07:01 AM 09-02-2021
Just catch it and develop that crazy immunity you might possibly get from infection and being vaccinated. You'll be Super Loochy
[Reply]
Page 3709 of 3903
« First < 2709320936093659369937053706370737083709 3710371137123713371937593809 > Last »
Up