ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 326 of 330
« First < 226276316322323324325326 327328329330 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Mosbonian 04:56 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
CM Punk is a blatant hypocrite, narcissist, and incredibly bitter. He's also one of a very, very small handful of individuals on Earth who can actually draw ratings and has a legitimate cult of personality.
In the ring he was never really all that good...but on the Mike and working as anti-establishment guy he is one of the better guys.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:05 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
In the ring he was never really all that good...but on the Mike and working as anti-establishment guy he is one of the better guys.
The anti establishment bit worked for guys like Steve Austin and CM Punk because it's legitimate. Even if they're completely in the wrong, fans will inevitably get behind guys that are willing to say "fuck you, I'm going home" and leave. They worked it for years with Stone Cold and Vince McMahon and they probably would've drawn a ton of money with Punk and HHH had they not completely derailed Punk and made him legitimately pissed at HHH to the point he'd rather walk than work a second program with him.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:10 PM 04-10-2024
Aew went to shit....FAST
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:15 PM 04-10-2024
I genuinely hope they turn it around, but at this point I don't see how it's possible without Tony relinquishing most duties, and since this is his passion project that won't ever happen. Plenty of people have said it, he's way too nice of a person to do this effectively, and it becomes more and more apparent he's incapable of booking logically.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:16 PM 04-10-2024
I love aew and wwe the problem is aew need to have more program for the less seen talents. Plus Tony khan need to get smaller buildings for regular TV get those sell outs and go from there.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:17 PM 04-10-2024
I genuinely hope they turn it around, but at this point I don't see how it's possible without Tony relinquishing most duties, and since this is his passion project that won't ever happen. Plenty of people have said it, he's way too nice of a person to do this effectively, and it becomes more and more apparent he's incapable of booking logically.
I watched for a decent while but somewhere along the way I never had a urge to tune in again. Meanwhile WWE has gained alot of steam lately
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:20 PM 04-10-2024
Disagreed. That roster needs culled in a bad way. Hell, pretty much the entire organization could use a culling. I'm pretty sure they recently hired someone new to direct their live events so hopefully that aspect improves soon.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:23 PM 04-10-2024
Nice. New stage they debuted on Smackdown and Raw this week is the norm going forwardm
[Reply]
Mecca 06:44 PM 04-10-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
Mecca trying to defend AEW is kind of funny to watch.

Not nearly as funny as watching people throat the market leader.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:48 PM 04-10-2024
:-) Wow, that was it?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:53 PM 04-10-2024
:-) Schiavone knew that was an absolutely braindead move they just pulled.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:55 PM 04-10-2024
Well it make Punk look like a bitch so hey.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:57 PM 04-10-2024
No it didn't? Perry instigated it on the pre show, Punk came up and asked him what the fuck are we even doing here, Perry told him to do something about it, and Punk proceeded to do something about it. That's the story that everyone eventually settled on and it fits that footage perfectly.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:00 PM 04-10-2024
No it didn't? Perry instigated it on the pre show, Punk came up and asked him what the fuck are we even doing here, Perry told him to do something about it, and Punk proceeded to do something about it. That's the story that everyone eventually settled on and it fits that footage perfectly.

Ah ok well that settles alot of this. I know where you stand as a wrestling fan at this time.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:01 PM 04-10-2024
In fact, it makes Khan look like the biggest pussy/liar in the world. "Scared for your life" over THAT?!? You run a fucking wrestling promotion and have responsibilities with the Jacksonville Jaguars. There are worse scraps than that at every training camp in the league.
[Reply]
Page 326 of 330
« First < 226276316322323324325326 327328329330 >
Up