ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 378
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:51 PM 11-01-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Inside doing a spelling bee to close the show at 1:40 AM ET. Best show on TV. :-)
That was pretty good, but the Shaqtin a fool segment was gold.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:18 AM 11-02-2022
Steph needs help from somebody there. Klay and Draymond are complete shells of their former selves. Wiggins and Poole need to play better (or they need the other young guys to play and step up).
Warriors think Wiggins is a changed man.

Once a fucking pussy always a fucking pussy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:34 AM 11-02-2022
Inside doing a spelling bee to close the show at 1:40 AM ET. Best show on TV. :-)
I wish I didn't have to hate the Lakers so I could still stay engaged with the NBA.

Just because I miss Charles and company...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:40 AM 11-02-2022
Kenny being the only one to fuck up makes it that much greater :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:13 PM 11-03-2022

Buzbee Law Firm has filed a lawsuit against Primo and the #Spurs claiming that Hillary Cauthen lost her "dream job" because the Spurs "ignored her repeated reports of indecent exposure on the part of Primo."

— Tom Orsborn (@tom_orsborn) November 3, 2022

Buzbee Law Firm has filed a lawsuit against Primo and the #Spurs claiming that Hillary Cauthen lost her "dream job" because the Spurs "ignored her repeated reports of indecent exposure on the part of Primo."

Lawsuit states that "at least 2 other incidents of exposure have occurred involving Primo (one apparently in Nevada and one in Minnesota).

Cauthen made her first report about Primo's conduct to Spurs management in Jan. 2022, according to the lawsuit.

Cauthen lawsuit was filed this morning in Bexar County 45th District Court.

Buzbee says a criminal complaint against Primo will be filed for multiple counts of indecent exposure. He did specify where it will be filed.

Lawsuit alleges Primo exposed his genitals nine times to Cauthen during "individual private sessions" despite her numerous complaints about Primo's improper sexual conduct to the organization's leadership.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:16 PM 11-03-2022
More in depth info here.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-sp...es-allegations
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:51 PM 11-03-2022

Nets statement on Kyrie Irving: “We are of the view that he is currently unfit to be associated with the Brooklyn Nets. We have decided that Kyrie will serve a suspension without pay until he satisfies a series of objective remedial measures…” pic.twitter.com/Mp682Sck23

— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) November 3, 2022

And Kyrie eventually gets what he was after. At least I assume that's what he was after judging by how he's dealt with this latest controversy.

I'm guessing he never plays for the Nets again.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:04 PM 11-03-2022
"You have to be smart if you want to play at Duke"

Uhh....
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:07 PM 11-03-2022
:-) Durant makes LeBron look like Jerry West when it comes to playing GM.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:36 PM 11-03-2022

And Kyrie eventually gets what he was after. At least I assume that's what he was after judging by how he's dealt with this latest controversy.

I'm guessing he never plays for the Nets again.
Yeah..maybe. He is not going to get any kind of contract from any team at this rate and maybe out the league. He is just not worth the head ache.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:45 PM 11-03-2022
Thought for sure the Warriors could get their first road victory tonight in Orlando, but they might be in more trouble than I thought. Steph was unstoppable down the stretch and decided to let Klay take the last shot for some reason. I know he’s trying to get his other guys going, but that was a bad decision. Wiggins had an exceptionally terrible missed layup followed by losing his man for a wide open 3 on the other end of the court. Looks like the real Wiggins came back this year for sure.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:28 PM 11-03-2022
NBA made sure to suspend Kyrie on the day that a team is getting sued for a player showing his junk to women staffers and another player is in court for domestic violence.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:38 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Yeah..maybe. He is not going to get any kind of contract from any team at this rate and maybe out the league. He is just not worth the head ache.
If he wants to play again for the Nets, he's either going to have to apologize or admit that he posted something he had never watched or understood (which is pretty clearly what happened here). His stubborn pride and apparent need to come off as an intellectual will prevent him from doing either.

I bet this ends with the NBAPA filing a grievance on his behalf for that money he stands to lose this year.
[Reply]
Miles 08:54 PM 11-03-2022
If he wants to play again for the Nets, he's either going to have to apologize or admit that he posted something he had never watched or understood (which is pretty clearly what happened here). His stubborn pride and apparent need to come off as an intellectual will prevent him from doing either.

I bet this ends with the NBAPA filing a grievance on his behalf for that money he stands to lose this year.
I don’t see another team picking him up either unless he apologizes or admits he screwed up as you said. I also agreed he’s not likely to do either given his history.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:56 PM 11-03-2022

He should be able to have whatever opinion he wants outside of work. I realize thats not the world we live in but unless he is planning or committing violent acts he should be free to express his idiotic ideals.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 378
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up