ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 39
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2021 General Fitness thread
Buehler445 11:48 AM 01-02-2021
How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
[Reply]
Shoes 05:34 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Forgot to post this up from last month. Billay came to town and we hit the gym together. Someday I'll be as lean as loochy but today is not that day!

Trying to gain slabs of muscle to knock staylor around.

Could put a whale in a rear naked choke with those pythons.

Recent lifts:

-250 5x5 bench
-335 5x5 squat
-400 5x5 deadlift

Hoping to get to 3 plate bench, 4 plate squat and 5 plate deadlift 1 rep max soon.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:00 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Shoes:
Could put a whale in a rear naked choke with those pythons.

Recent lifts:

-250 5x5 bench
-335 5x5 squat
-400 5x5 deadlift

Hoping to get to 3 plate bench, 4 plate squat and 5 plate deadlift 1 rep max soon.

Impressive work.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:00 PM 10-18-2021
Forgot to post this up from last month. Billay came to town and we hit the gym together. Someday I'll be as lean as loochy but today is not that day!

Nice work, you appear to be getting uglier though.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:22 PM 10-18-2021

I'd hold you in a submission long past you taping out
[Reply]
DanT 06:42 PM 10-18-2021
So far, 2021 has been a nice continuation of the big improvements in fitness I made beginning with when shelter-in-place began for my county in California, March 19, 2020. That day, I was 285 pounds. Through lots of jogging and a much healthier diet, I got down to 226 for the start of 2021. I have been able to sustain the healthier behaviors this year. This morning, I was at 196 pounds. All together, I've jogged a little over 4,000 miles. I'm 6' 2", so I've lowered my BMI from over 35 (severe obesity) to right around 25, a much healthier weight.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:48 PM 10-18-2021

Arms looking massive and chiseled, well done.

Also, you don't even need muscle to take down that string bean pussy Staylor!
[Reply]
DanT 06:49 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I've been having a very specific issue with my foot lately. Whenever I do standing calf raises with a barbell on my back, I will feel a slight tightness in a muscle or ligament on the underside of my right foot. It's a tightness I can feel on the back half of my foot, but it's definitely concentrated in the area right in between my heel and the middle of my arch.

I do not feel anything whatsoever when I walk, jog, do standing calf raises with no weight, etc. I only feel it when I do calf raises with 135+ pounds on my back, which is not much weight at all.

Based on some limited research, I'd guess it is my plantar fascia or poooossibly my Achilles', though I don't believe the Achilles' runs that far up the foot.

I've had no injuries that I'm aware of and I do not believe I have overworked myself.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Any way around this? I have little bitch calves and am trying to change it.
That sounds very much like plantar fasciitis, which I've dealt with. A couple of things that have helped me were to use the green SuperFeet insoles in my running shoes and make sure my other shoes have good support. Also, you'll want to stretch your calves before getting out of bed. To do that, dorsiflex your feet and also rotate your feet around the ankles. This only takes a second or five and it's now a habit for me when I get out of bed, which is frequently! There is a sock (Strassburg sock) and other devices (e.g. night braces) to help keep your calf muscles stretched while sleeping. Those are helpful for many.

Ice also helps. A nice trick is to put about 18 ounces of water in a 20 oz plastic soda bottle and then freeze it. When frozen, you can put it in a sock and then roll your foot over it repeatedly.

Also see, for example,
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...t/drc-20354851
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:52 PM 10-18-2021

Spend a little less time in the gym and a little more time on the Photoshop skills... JFC, this place has standards.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:20 PM 10-18-2021
In all serious good work Lew you look great it's the tan for me
[Reply]
lewdog 08:15 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
In all serious good work Lew you look great it's the tan for me
I have natural olive skin but pair that with the AZ sun and I'm tan all year.

Now go rub one out to me!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:17 PM 10-18-2021
I have natural olive skin but pair that with the AZ sun and I'm tan all year.

Now go rub one out to me!
Shit dont let Prison Bitch know this
[Reply]
lewdog 08:19 PM 10-18-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Shit dont let Prison Bitch know this
Oh for sure.

He'd ask me to prove my citizenship.
[Reply]
loochy 01:05 AM 10-19-2021

Eat and grow baby
[Reply]
JPH83 02:40 AM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by DanT:
So far, 2021 has been a nice continuation of the big improvements in fitness I made beginning with when shelter-in-place began for my county in California, March 19, 2020. That day, I was 285 pounds. Through lots of jogging and a much healthier diet, I got down to 226 for the start of 2021. I have been able to sustain the healthier behaviors this year. This morning, I was at 196 pounds. All together, I've jogged a little over 4,000 miles. I'm 6' 2", so I've lowered my BMI from over 35 (severe obesity) to right around 25, a much healthier weight.
That is mightily impressive. Good job man.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:40 PM 10-19-2021
What's your daily routine looking like Lew? I just took a 5am shift at work. I get off at 2pm and hit the gym have everything prepped by 5pm so I can just grab and go. In bed by 10pm and with such an early schedule no drinking during the week and I've found my cravings to eat like shit are less. It's worked out well thus far.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 39
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up