ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 910 of 2690
« First < 410810860900906907908909910 911912913914920960101014101910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
staylor26 04:00 PM 08-21-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
If we're going with that though, what about the 2 or 3 dropped picks?
Huh?

There was only 1.
[Reply]
O.city 04:02 PM 08-21-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Huh?

There was only 1.
Yeah, meant to say with the actual interception as well.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:02 PM 08-21-2018
Yeah, meant to say with the actual interception as well.
Oh ok I thought there was a drive I didn’t see or something lol
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:03 PM 08-21-2018
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:

and thats without the TD they called back on him
Good point. If we're going to count the "almost interception" then we have to count the "almost touchdown" before it.
[Reply]
O.city 04:05 PM 08-21-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Good point. If we're going to count the "almost interception" then we have to count the "almost touchdown" before it.
I'll readily admit that I didn't watch the Falcons game live and was reading about it on CP in and out while sitting at a slot machine waiting for my BIL and his GF to hurry up and get ready for dinner. I think that spoiled my thinking a bit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:07 PM 08-21-2018
It's going to be a fun ride. It will be a mixed bag.

I will not be surprised at all if Mahomes has a 3+ Int game.
[Reply]
O.city 04:08 PM 08-21-2018
We talked about it somewhere recently, but there just isn't anything you can do to simulate live game action without....live game action. We will probably never see the actual benefits from the year on the bench, but you've gotta play to get experience.

I think after considering the alternative, it had to happen the way it did, it just sucks that it's gonna take more time.
[Reply]
O.city 04:08 PM 08-21-2018
It's going to be a fun ride. It will be a mixed bag.

I will not be surprised at all if Mahomes has a 3+ Int game.
Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure it'll happen. It happens to everyone as they learn and he's gonna keep firing.

My biggest hope is that it doesn't keep happening.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:10 PM 08-21-2018
But just as a reminder:

Remember when the Chiefs won a game and Alex threw for some ridiculously low number, like 77 yards or some shit?

Remember when the Chiefs went the whole season w/o throwing a TD to a WR?

And yet they still won.

Andy Reid is legit. No matter what Pat does, the Chiefs can still find a way to win.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:10 PM 08-21-2018
Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure it'll happen. It happens to everyone as they learn and he's gonna keep firing.

My biggest hope is that it doesn't keep happening.
At what point though do we call it "keep happening"? Because i expect it to happen all season long...
[Reply]
O.city 04:11 PM 08-21-2018
But just as a reminder:

Remember when the Chiefs won a game and Alex threw for some ridiculously low number, like 77 yards or some shit?

Remember when the Chiefs wet the whole season w/o throwing a TD to a WR?

And yet they still won.

Andy Reid is legit. No matter what Pat does, the Chiefs can still find a way to win.
But as the gambling thread brought up, it's gonna be tough to do that if it's turnovers. If he's checking down and their punting etc, maybe.

But I don't think that's what we'll get with Pat.
[Reply]
O.city 04:12 PM 08-21-2018
At what point though do we call it "keep happening"? Because i expect it to happen all season long...
Once you get to the back half of the season I'd think it shouldn't continue to happen.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 04:13 PM 08-21-2018
If we're going with that though, what about the 2 or 3 dropped picks?

im not saying to count it..im saying his QBR is ALREADY one of the best in preseason without it (120?)

youre acting like he has played poorly when it matters...I am saying if you want to interpret something l, look at the actual games he plays in...as those are more important than practice as some sort of tea leaf

thats the thing...

I get the feeling when it matters this dude is going to ball out....

when it matters

unlike the last two chumps we have had here
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:14 PM 08-21-2018
We talked about it somewhere recently, but there just isn't anything you can do to simulate live game action without....live game action. We will probably never see the actual benefits from the year on the bench, but you've gotta play to get experience.

I think after considering the alternative, it had to happen the way it did, it just sucks that it's gonna take more time.
What stands out to me about Pat thus far, and the main reason why i feel he'll be turnover prone, is that the game hasn't slowed down enough yet.

It will. Aint even worried about it.

But i feel like he's hesitating a bit and it looks like he needs another second or two in the pocket than what he's getting, and will rarely get.

He gets all kinds of time to throw in camp. That has happened in the preseason.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:14 PM 08-21-2018
But as the gambling thread brought up, it's gonna be tough to do that if it's turnovers. If he's checking down and their punting etc, maybe.

But I don't think that's what we'll get with Pat.
But Reid, Pat’s arm, the receiving trio ft. Robinson, and Hunt/Ware should give the offense plenty of big plays and scoring drives to offset a lot of those turnovers.
[Reply]
Page 910 of 2690
« First < 410810860900906907908909910 911912913914920960101014101910 > Last »
Up