« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 02:28 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
:-) :-) "We had to release Hunt b/c the media would hurt Hill's fee fees by blowing things out of proportion like they always do!" :-) :-)
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Chief Fan is so ****ing stupid.
Seriously, you guys are fucking retarded if you don’t see what that situation could’ve turned into.

The entire Chiefs organization literally would’ve been labeled women beater apologists forever and it would’ve been a PR nightmare.

To pretend it would’ve been anything else is ignorant as fuck. Do you pay attention to what’s going on in our society?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:30 PM 02-11-2019
Trust him to do what? Play football?
Not to fucking lie you stupid son of a bitch
[Reply]
O.city 02:30 PM 02-11-2019
To be able to not do shit like that again?

There's a little more to this than what happens on Sunday from 12-3 i'd imagine, no?
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:30 PM 02-11-2019
I wish we'd have gotten a larger sample-size as to what we have in Darrel W. I know most of you aren't concerned about RB - but you better do at least one move to add one. I don't think Ware will be here. I don't agree w/ most's take on this matter.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:30 PM 02-11-2019
The Chiefs tried to help him out and he lied to them multiple times. You fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:31 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I think it would have been more about the run game consistency when the offense was struggling, Hunt is much better at making something out of nothing.
Gotta disagree here man. Hunt got stoned at the line A LOT. He’s not Jamaal Charles where he just needs a tiny bit of daylight to squirt through. Hunt isn’t that. What Hunt was excellent at was not going down in the open field where he had room to wiggle. Not at getting through closed gaps.

The problem with the AFCCG IMO was Reid’s absolute failure in gameplanning the OL assignments to deal with the stunts. That wouldn’t have changed with Hunt running into brick walls. The only difference he could have made in that ghastly first half would be if he caught something in the open field or got loose on a stretch play and to my recolllection we didn’t get much there.

Hunt is better than Williams no doubt but the loss in the AFCCG was on Reid, not our stable of RBs.
[Reply]
Eleazar 02:31 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I wish we'd have gotten a larger sample-size as to what we have in Darrel W. I know most of you aren't concerned about RB - but you better do at least one move to add one. I don't think Ware will be here. I don't agree w/ most's take on this matter.
Draft one in the middle rounds or sign a veteran free agent. We'll be fine. Running backs grow on trees.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:32 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Draft one in the middle rounds or sign a veteran free agent. We'll be fine. Running backs grow on trees.
i get that - i just hope they address it. That's my fear.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:32 PM 02-11-2019
Any chance some of you guys are hiring?

I'm looking for a job where I can lie directly to my boss about a series of violent incidents but keep my job because I'm a high performer.

I had this other job recently where I got fired for - well - getting a little physical with a female, and I'm totally the victim here and everyone I know is now blaming my boss.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:33 PM 02-11-2019
Imagine being so fucking stupid that you STILL don’t understand why the Chiefs had to trade Peters and cut Hunt.

Pitt Gorilla is such a fucking idiot
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:33 PM 02-11-2019
& frankly Darrel may be the answer. Def. not trying to overlook him.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 02:33 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Seriously, you guys are ****ing retarded if you don’t see what that situation could’ve turned into.

The entire Chiefs organization literally would’ve been labeled women beater apologists forever and it would’ve been a PR nightmare.

To pretend it would’ve been anything else is ignorant as ****. Do you pay attention to what’s going on in our society?
^this^

We would have been the 5th seed and probably lost to the Ravens on the road... It would have been a circus.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:34 PM 02-11-2019
I'm thankful for these threads. I'm still trying to determine who the real dumbshits are and threads like these help a lot.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 02:34 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Imagine being so ****ing stupid that you STILL don’t understand why the Chiefs had to trade Peters and cut Hunt.

Pitt Gorilla is such a ****ing idiot
His whole "Chief Fan" thing is fucking retarded too. He's a fucking mongoloid.
[Reply]
srvy 02:35 PM 02-11-2019
Wife/running back analogy is really stupid, but I think you know that. Even if Hunt is a perfect citizen, he's not a 50-year solution.
A lie is a lie whats the difference besides you being ok with them.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 51
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up