ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Media Center>The Matrix Resurrections (2021)
Tribal Warfare 07:06 AM 09-09-2021

[Reply]
BWillie 05:46 PM 12-23-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
It is. Movie was a total embarrassment to the Matrix series.
Oh cmon. Thats a bit harsh. Its loads better than the 3rd one. If you are a Matrix fan its still a must see.

The only thing that bothers me, as someone else said,is the agent calling him Tom instead or Mr Anderson.
[Reply]
DCTwister 08:14 PM 12-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This. I've come to trust the CP consensus on movies like these over the years. I was planning on seeing this Christmas night, but maybe I'll just go get drunk instead. Sounds like a better payoff, really.
I watched in on HBO Now. Non-spoiler opinion of it is that it was “fine”. You may want to just get drunk and watch some Christmas movie instead, and catch this on a slow day. I sort of half paid attention. It’s better than that piece of shit Matrix 3 but not as good as 1-2 by a long shot. To me, it was kind of like Rocky 6. Not terrible, but more about nostalgia than any great movie. Felt nice to catch up with a few old characters. Not terrible. Not great by any stretch.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:01 AM 12-28-2021
I thought the Matrix Resurrections was awesome. I loved it
[Reply]
listopencil 11:05 AM 12-28-2021
It's shit with chunks of corn in it. If you like corn, then...well...dig in, I guess.
[Reply]
007 12:39 PM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by listopencil:
It's shit with chunks of corn in it. If you like corn, then...well...dig in, I guess.

Looks like a bowl of snot
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:10 PM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by DCTwister:
I watched in on HBO Now. Non-spoiler opinion of it is that it was “fine”. You may want to just get drunk and watch some Christmas movie instead, and catch this on a slow day. I sort of half paid attention. It’s better than that piece of shit Matrix 3 but not as good as 1-2 by a long shot. To me, it was kind of like Rocky 6. Not terrible, but more about nostalgia than any great movie. Felt nice to catch up with a few old characters. Not terrible. Not great by any stretch.
I was shocked at how good Moss looked after how she looked in Daredevil.

Movie itself was about a 6/10.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:16 PM 01-03-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I was shocked at how good Moss looked after how she looked in Daredevil.

Movie itself was about a 6/10.
She's a really good actress and it appeared the only one bringing her A game to the film.

And if the director was actually tanking this project on purpose as rumored I can at least understand it. I don't agree but it really was their creation and the studio threatening to make it with our without them has to suck.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:59 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
She's a really good actress and it appeared the only one bringing her A game to the film.

And if the director was actually tanking this project on purpose as rumored I can at least understand it. I don't agree but it really was their creation and the studio threatening to make it with our without them has to suck.
There was a LOT of wink wink stuff making fun of the fact it is essentially a remake. The whole "never going to be a 4th game" and all that.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:34 AM 01-05-2022
This movie was ****ing awful. I was out of town when I saw it and watched it at a local theatre.

Almost walked out. Its a god damn mushy love story between Neo and Trinity.

We've aleady seen that.

This movie didn't need to be made.....at all.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:45 AM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
This movie was ****ing awful. I was out of town when I saw it and watched it at a local theatre.

We've aleady seen that.

...and yet you paid to see it.

Warner Bros:

[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:45 PM 01-05-2022

We've aleady seen that.

Watched it last night on HBO Max and you're right, there is no reason (outside of a cash grab) that this movie needed to be made.
[Reply]
Fish 02:17 PM 01-05-2022
Did anyone else find it awkwardly cringey how easily Trinity said Fuck You to her husband and family?
[Reply]
notorious 03:28 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Did anyone else find it awkwardly cringey how easily Trinity said **** You to her husband and family?
They were computer programs.

Her husband's name was Chad, and she's a 40 something woman looking to free herself. :-)

Clever writing.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:49 PM 01-05-2022

We've aleady seen that.

This is all true. The Matrix series wasn't a love story at all and in fact shouldn't have had any love shit in it at all but this movie is all love shit. It was fucking stupid and dull.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:03 AM 01-07-2022

[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up