ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 126
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Racism is, Apparently, Alive and Kicking Repository
Pitt Gorilla 03:13 PM 06-16-2020
Thought we could consolidate many of the new stories into one thread. Unfortunately, there's seemingly a new one every day.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:19 AM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
https://apple.news/AHvsuHU9rSMijIUj6RZVR1Q

Another beautiful day in Houston.
But but but... we don't know that it was race related.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 07:21 AM 06-17-2020
OP after reading the thread this morning....

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Al Czervik 07:33 AM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Here is a black kid pushing a 90 year old white woman:

As shit for brains Lodeinhispants would say.....

Well lookie here!!!!
Quite the record on this pile of shit.....

https://nypost.com/2020/06/17/brute-...ver-100-times/
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:37 AM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
In all fairness, waiting in line for your turn only applies to lives that don’t matter.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:40 AM 06-17-2020
You know what we don't have any factual evidence was race related? George Floyd's death. You know the one that started the largest race riots in this country in 50 years.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:42 AM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You know what we don't have any factual evidence was race related? George Floyd's death. You know the one that started the largest race riots in this country in 50 years.
I hope this wasn't directed at me.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:43 AM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Is there actual evidence that this was racially motivated? You can post whatever you like, but I'd like to focus the thread on incidents that were fairly clearly racially motivated.
We all know, in the African Americans heart, his racism is always at a low boil and he lost control this time.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:45 AM 06-17-2020
I have no interest at this juncture in elaborating upon the facts, long documented by scholars black, white, and other, regarding the social dysfunction endemic in the black community (that 50 or so years on since the Moynihan Report made its “call” for “National Action” has only increased exponentially); the staggering amount of black criminality; the astronomical rates of black-on-black, black-on-white, black-on-Hispanic, and black-on-Asian crime and violence; the infinitesimal likelihood of any random person, of any racial background, being brutalized by police in America; the higher likelihood of black suspects being shot by black police officers than by white officers; and the higher likelihood of white unarmed criminal suspects being shot by police than black unarmed criminal suspects being so shot.

These realities, the grisly details of which no one who is remotely familiar with them, least of all law-abiding black citizens of little means who are essentially held hostage by the criminals who run their inner city neighborhoods, frighten people of all races, including blacks, some 80% of whom flee from the ghetto as quickly as they can once they obtain the resources to do so.

The role of fear in our politics, particularly our racial politics, is seldom mentioned by commentators. I suspect that this is in large measure because it is exceedingly difficult for people, especially men, to reckon with their own fears. At no time is this more challenging for a man than when it is physical violence, specifically, the fear of being physically dominated by other men that possesses him.

And when the object of the fear of the Racially Correct—men and women, black and white (and other)—is the underclass or lower class black, it is all but impossible to come to terms with it.

This denial, though, doesn’t obviate the fear. It only exacerbates it while miring the fearful ever deeper in his (or her) self-delusion. In and of itself, this is a private matter for folks to address on their own. But since the refusal of these fearful people to address their fears has resulted in disaster for American society as a whole, the fearful, and their fears, need to be called out and exposed for who and what they are.

There has been much ink spilt over the decades on “white guilt.” Little, if any, has been spent on the subject of white fear—which, I’m contending here, is what lies beneath the veneer of whatever guilt may or may not exist.

The moral posturing of whites, particularly white liberals, that extends back decades and which has sunk to heretofore unplumbed depths in recent weeks is not, as conservatives are wont to label it, “virtue-signaling.” It is vice-signaling. The repulsive spectacle of whites kneeling before blacks and “atoning” for their “white privilege” highlights the most toxic of character defects on the part of the white penitents: obsequiousness, folly, impiety, idolatry, and, most fundamentally, cowardice.

These whites and a good number of others, in their heart of hearts, fear the black thugs that, long before anyone ever heard of the name of George Floyd, have reduced their neighborhoods and cities to hellholes. Such is their horror over those who have preyed upon people of all racial backgrounds, including and especially the law-abiding black citizens of modest means who are forced to live among them, whites who are now genuflecting at the altar of Blackism are, essentially, pleading to be spared from this violence.

It is to this, and nothing more or less, to which the public confessions and acts of contrition on the part of whites boils down. They are veiled expressions of fear of, and subtle pleas to be spared from, the sort of violence and mayhem that largely black mobs have been raining down upon cities across the land.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/202...-jack-kerwick/
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:45 AM 06-17-2020
I hope this wasn't directed at me.
Oh hell no, I was just adding to your comment.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:49 AM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
OP after reading the thread this morning....

via GIPHY

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:16 AM 06-17-2020

Fact check: Yes, Kente cloths were historically worn by empire involved in West African slave trade https://t.co/58wcHa1Lzc via @usatoday

— Octo Zone (@Octo_Zone) June 17, 2020

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:32 AM 06-17-2020
Debating whether or not a singular event is driven by racism is one thing, but I don't understand how anyone can believe that racism (regardless of the races involved) is either rare, or doesn't exist at all.
[Reply]
BDj23 11:01 AM 06-17-2020
https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/pr...as-transgender

How does this one play out in the oppression hierarchy?
[Reply]
BDj23 11:11 AM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Debating whether or not a singular event is driven by racism is one thing, but I don't understand how anyone can believe that racism (regardless of the races involved) is either rare, or doesn't exist at all.
Did you get replaced with someone with a brain? Wtf why are you making sense all of a sudden?
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:23 AM 06-17-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
This thread sure as hell isn't evidence of any sort of widespread problem either.

And who has stated that they don't believe it exists at all?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 126
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up