ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 273 of 295
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277283 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:36 PM 02-26-2023
I'm ready to take a grown man's job. -Isiah Pacheco

As for Clyde, Tee Higgins went two picks later. That's what Clyde will best be remembered for. It's a rare whiff fod Brett Veach and probably the last time Patrick had a say on who he wanted lol.
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:53 PM 02-26-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:

As for Clyde, Tee Higgins went two picks later. That's what Clyde will best be remembered for. It's a rare whiff fod Brett Veach and probably the last time Patrick had a say on who he wanted lol.

I hate how many dynamic receivers we missed by taking lesser players around the same picks.

Its my one negative about veach so far is that he hasn’t been able to draft exceptional offensive skill players in the early rounds.

Hardman-miss
Clyde-miss
Skyy-jury is still out

Granted, a very small sample size. Hopefully we get a big time playmaker to pair with patrick for 4-5 years on the cheap this april.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:21 AM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I hate how many dynamic receivers we missed by taking lesser players around the same picks.

Its my one negative about veach so far is that he hasn’t been able to draft exceptional offensive skill players in the early rounds.

Hardman-miss
Clyde-miss
Skyy-jury is still out

Granted, a very small sample size. Hopefully we get a big time playmaker to pair with patrick for 4-5 years on the cheap this april.
I'm not sure how the fuck anyone could bitch about Veach's drafts. Plus he just drafted Pacheco last year. Hardman definitely wasn't a miss. He was the 3rd or 4th option the entire time Hill was here and he still got around 700 yds. He is one of the most productive 3rd options in the entire league.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:41 AM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'm not sure how the **** anyone could bitch about Veach's drafts. Plus he just drafted Pacheco last year. Hardman definitely wasn't a miss. He was the 3rd or 4th option the entire time Hill was here and he still got around 700 yds. He is one of the most productive 3rd options in the entire league.
I agree with your Hardman take. He was not a steal or bust, just a solid pick in the late second. Nothing wrong with that.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:52 AM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by bigjosh:

Hardman-miss
Clyde-miss
Skyy-jury is still out

I liked Pickens over Skyy by quite a bit. But they got MVS and Juju in the offseason and i think they were looking for a guy to groom behind Mecole. So there's a lot to play out there.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:56 AM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Was super obvious after he skipped
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:07 AM 02-27-2023
Say what you want about Clyde Edwards-Helaire he has more yards and touchdowns and post season victories than Johnathan Taylor. Clyde Edwards-Helaire > Johnathan Taylor. Johnathan Taylor sucks compared to Clyde Edwards-Helaire.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:08 AM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Say what you want about Clyde Edwards-Helaire he has more yards and touchdowns and post season victories than Johnathan Taylor. Clyde Edwards-Helaire > Johnathan Taylor. Johnathan Taylor sucks compared to Clyde Edwards-Helaire.
He may be better in a different system. He was touted at being a good pass catch threat but he's anything but that.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:42 AM 02-27-2023
More like Edwards-Hotair
[Reply]
tyecopeland 06:17 AM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Was super obvious after he skipped
Was super obvious before the season.
[Reply]
notorious 07:50 AM 02-27-2023
He will be a Bronco next year. :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 10:43 AM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Was super obvious before the season.
There was a Chiefs reporter or someone on Twitter who was losing their minds a week or two ago when people mentioned he wasn't going to be here. Said the Chiefs would never get rid of a cheap rookie contract on such a player...but might as well save the money. He's just not an important cog.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:16 AM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:

it was literally the next pick if I'm not mistaken.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:36 AM 02-27-2023
Lions are reportedly looking to trade D'Andre Swift this offseason... first two RB's taken in the 2020 draft have not worked out.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:43 AM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
More like Edwards-Hotair
? Has he ever said anything controversial/negative about anything since he was drafted? Talk about hot air . . .
[Reply]
Page 273 of 295
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277283 > Last »
Up