ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Covid cases fall sharply in U.S
petegz28 07:59 AM 05-03-2021
Covid cases fall sharply in U.S., Gottlieb calls vaccination campaign ‘monumental achievement’

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/02/covi...hievement.html

As of Saturday, the 7-day average of daily new cases fell to under 50,000, down 17% from a week prior.

Hospitalizations and deaths from the disease are also falling. Former FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb said a precipitous drop in new Covid-19 cases was likely to continue, predicting a “relatively quiet summer when it comes to coronavirus spread.”

More than 100 million people in the U.S. are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, or nearly a third of the population.

The physician credited the mass vaccination campaign that got underway under President Donald Trump and has been continued under President Joe Biden for the country’s ability to rein in the spread of the disease.
[Reply]
Donger 11:38 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
100% vaccination and compliance with annual DRM immune system updates boosters.
The masking orders are permanent regardless of the efficacy of a SARSCov2 vaccine.

Dunno why people cannot grasp this.

[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:38 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Remember the vaccine to get rid of the spanish flu!?!?!
I sure as hell read about A LOT more deaths at the end of its second year.
[Reply]
alanm 11:43 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Pennywise:
I find it weird that the vax/mask rah rahers have no problem or concern with illegals pouring into the country COVID positive.

I bet you haven't made one peep about that hypocrisy.
They don't count. In fact no one is accounting for them. So it would appear that the covid is a sham to the admin. Or they just in fact do not care. :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:49 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
The masking orders are permanent regardless of the efficacy of a SARSCov2 vaccine.

Dunno why people cannot grasp this.
Yes they can grasp it. It's been pretty damn obvious for quite some time.
[Reply]
Donger 11:50 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yes they can grasp it. It's been pretty damn obvious for quite some time.
I didn't write that. But, you think that mask mandates are going to be permanent?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:07 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I didn't write that. But, you think that mask mandates are going to be permanent?
In some places sure.... I mean if only Texas would have listened! We have all died 5 times over the last two months.
[Reply]
Donger 12:14 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
In some places sure.... I mean if only Texas would have listened! We have all died 5 times over the last two months.
You've become even more unhinged over this than before. Interesting.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:21 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Get ready for Antivaxxer Standard Argument #1: The virus was in the process of dying out on its own, with or without vaccines.
Even Anvivaxxer isn't THAT stupid.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:21 PM 05-03-2021
OPEN UP THE COUNTRY

And what is an Anti Vaxxer? I don't know anyone who is against the vaccine. If you want it, go take it.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:23 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Even Anvivaxxer isn't THAT stupid.
They say it frequently about Polio and Measles. Probably other diseases as well.

They are definitely that stupid.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:24 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
OPEN UP THE COUNTRY

And what is an Anti Vaxxer? I don't know anyone who is against the vaccine. If you want it, go take it.
An antivaxxer is someone who refuses to get themselves or their minor children vaccinated.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:27 PM 05-03-2021
An antivaxxer is someone who refuses to get themselves or their minor children vaccinated.
Here are some famous ones; https://www.newsweek.com/every-celeb...ccines-1552427
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:29 PM 05-03-2021
Is it? It sounds like they are people who aren't going to take it. I don't see them telling you NOT to take it. Sounds like "antivaxxer" is a propaganda tool............COULD IT BE???/ lemming.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:55 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Is it? It sounds like they are people who aren't going to take it. I don't see them telling you NOT to take it. Sounds like "antivaxxer" is a propaganda tool............COULD IT BE???/ lemming.
Wrong. Being an antivaxxer has nothing to do with how you feel about others being vaccinated. Antivaxxer = selfish ****ing idiot .
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:56 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Here are some famous ones; https://www.newsweek.com/every-celeb...ccines-1552427
They're fucking idiots too.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up