ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Covid cases fall sharply in U.S
petegz28 07:59 AM 05-03-2021
Covid cases fall sharply in U.S., Gottlieb calls vaccination campaign ‘monumental achievement’

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/02/covi...hievement.html

As of Saturday, the 7-day average of daily new cases fell to under 50,000, down 17% from a week prior.

Hospitalizations and deaths from the disease are also falling. Former FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb said a precipitous drop in new Covid-19 cases was likely to continue, predicting a “relatively quiet summer when it comes to coronavirus spread.”

More than 100 million people in the U.S. are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, or nearly a third of the population.

The physician credited the mass vaccination campaign that got underway under President Donald Trump and has been continued under President Joe Biden for the country’s ability to rein in the spread of the disease.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:05 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
675,000 Americans, estimated. 50 million globally.
still going along with those numbers? Holy **** balls!
[Reply]
Donger 10:06 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
this is what happens when the weather gets warmer. How old are you?
How'd that work out last year?
[Reply]
Donger 10:06 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
still going along with those numbers? Holy **** balls!
Yes. Those are the numbers for the Spanish Flu.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:08 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
675,000 Americans, estimated. 50 million globally.

also the population was much smaller 100 years ago so the effect as a % was much higher too
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:08 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
this is what happens when the weather gets warmer. How old are you?
Covid spiked last summer. In the South. How old are you?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:10 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
also the population was much smaller 100 years ago so the effect as a % was much higher too
That, and medical care at the time was basically non-existent.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:11 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Covid "spiked" last summer. In the South. How old are you?
Not much of a spike. A real spike is what happened in November.
[Reply]
Donger 10:13 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Not much of a spike. A real spike is what happened in November.
Cases went from a high in March of 32,000/day to over 70,000/day in July. That's a spike, just not as massive as the third wave.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:13 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
but vacthines dont work!

/BEP and her moron squad
the question is. Do you really need one 4 this?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:17 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
How'd that work out last year?
I lived my life just like any other year. Traveled on airlines stayed at hotels. The ONLY difference was a lot of people were wearing masks. Other then that it was pretty much the same as any other year. No family members died until this year after gets the jab(s)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:21 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Not much of a spike. A real spike is what happened in November.
If the virus was susceptible to warm weather, cases should've declined, but they didn't.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:23 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
the question is. Do you really need one 4 this?

"need" is a loaded word. You can clearly survive without getting vaccinated. Society will go on if no one else gets
vaccinated. But why? We didnt "need" antibiotics or other vaccines. We didn't need chemotherapy or blood transfusions.
But these things have helped society and led to a higher survival rate and better quality of life. Not sure
why this is so confusing to people so I assume you must be an extremely stupid person.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:25 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
No family members died until this year after gets the jab(s)


[Reply]
Donger 10:29 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I lived my life just like any other year. Traveled on airlines stayed at hotels. The ONLY difference was a lot of people were wearing masks. Other then that it was pretty much the same as any other year. No family members died until this year after gets the jab(s)
That's nice. However, cases didn't drop when it got warm last year. They did the opposite.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:33 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
That's nice. However, cases didn't drop when it got warm last year. They did the opposite.
still trusting those PCR tests are ye? CASES!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up