ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So who here collects things?
Mecca 04:06 PM 04-25-2021
I figured since it's the off-season this could be fun. I collect funko pops and super hero stuff, I'll post some pics later.

What do you guys have?
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:06 AM 04-26-2021
I have a decent collection of Homies. I got a bunch from the turnstyle vending machines at Los Corrals in KC in the early 2000s. Then people just started giving me theirs.

Can't imagine them being socially acceptable today so I have nearly all of them boxed up.
[Reply]
Valiant 06:18 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
I'm a model maker since the days of the 60's when I would hang out with my Dad and watch (and clumsily help!) him make RC airplanes, ships, and railroads.

Mainly experimental aircraft and scifi.

Do you have any babylon 5 models?
[Reply]
Steron 06:47 AM 04-26-2021
I was collecting Gavin Sheets (White Sox draft pick several years ago) baseball cards. I had quite a few autographed and numbered color ( including 2 or 3 1/1) etc. Those are long since gone from a house fire that was a total loss to everything a couple years ago. When I was a kid I collected baseball cards. For nostalgia, I still get the Topps baseball set every year. One day my kids can fight over who's 'not it' when they have to move the heavy totes to the trash.

I have a 2 autographed footballs (Montana & Dante Hall), baseballs (2 Ripken Jrs, Franciso Mejia, & a few Richmond Squirrels), pics (Mark Messier, Chuck Liddell, & Jason Lee), jerseys (Derrick Johnson & Eddie Murray), and mini helmets (Favre, Manning, Couch, Faulk, Dawson, & Unitas) but I don't consider myself to be a collector. I do have two Mahomes autographed mini helmets (I lost the autographed card in the fire). One of them is just his signature. The other has Mahomes, Hill, Sorenson, Fisher, Ward, and Breeland on it. I have exactly two Funco Pops. The Mahomes red and the Mahomes white jersey. I also get the mint set coins every year. I get my kids the football set each year but they couldn't care less about them.
[Reply]
loochy 07:07 AM 04-26-2021
I collect things...things to make us go.

[Reply]
prhom 10:09 AM 04-26-2021
I collect rocks. I don’t buy many specimens, but collect ones that I find from mines that I’ve worked at or places I’ve visited simply to find interesting minerals. They aren’t museum quality, but they have meaning to me and are nice reminders of places I’ve been.

I also like to collect refrigerator magnets from places I’ve traveled. Cheap and easy to carry in luggage.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:09 AM 04-26-2021
I was going through a box of my old stuff from childhood a couple weeks ago and found a book that had almost the entire set of the 1994 Fleer Ultra X-Men cards. I was so into collecting those when I was a kid.
[Reply]
luv 10:20 AM 04-26-2021
Myself, I collect shot glasses. Even had Bearcat get one for me whenever he was working in Thailand, I have two from Ireland that a co-worker picked up for me on a trip, and my dad picked some up for me on a trip to Mexico a year or two ago. Otherwise, I purchased all of the others.

My grandmother used to collect bells. I inherited her collection. I think it's stored someplace at my dad's house.
[Reply]
luv 10:22 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by prhom:
I collect rocks. I don’t buy many specimens, but collect ones that I find from mines that I’ve worked at or places I’ve visited simply to find interesting minerals. They aren’t museum quality, but they have meaning to me and are nice reminders of places I’ve been.

I also like to collect refrigerator magnets from places I’ve traveled. Cheap and easy to carry in luggage.
My boyfriend collects rocks/shells. We have a 125 gallon aquarium, and he has them all in there. Whenever we go floating or to the lake, we always have the kiddo pick out what he thinks is the coolest looking rock, and it gets added.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:24 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by luv:
My boyfriend collects rocks/shells. We have a 125 gallon aquarium, and he has them all in there. Whenever we go floating or to the lake, we always have the kiddo pick out what he thinks is the coolest looking rock, and it gets added.

[Reply]
prhom 05:49 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by luv:
I started collecting rocks when I was a kid and just stuck with it. I try to get my girls interested in it in case one of them finds it interesting enough to pursue as a career later. They aren’t always into it, but if I’m able to take them somewhere that we can collect something with crystals or lots of color in it then they are way more into it.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:11 AM 04-27-2021
I wouldn't have guessed in58men as a fishing lure collector.
[Reply]
loochy 07:20 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I wouldn't have guessed in58men as a fishing lure collector.

He specializes in jerkbaits
[Reply]
MeaTy The Pimp 07:41 AM 04-27-2021

[Reply]
scho63 07:56 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by Groves:
Apparently I’m a collector of woodworking/blacksmithing/leatherworking tools. And if you use the metadata to find me you’ll also get to see the gun collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's really cool and I'm a guy that cant even build a popsicle stick house! :-)
[Reply]
scho63 08:01 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Depends. Do you make the cookies out of them?
I make Brownies.......:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up