ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Is your employer requiring you to get the vaccine?
DJJasonp 08:58 AM 04-24-2021
On Thursday, the UC and CSU systems in california announced they would require all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated prior to coming back for the Fall semester.

Curious if this is a trend (or just the start of one)?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:17 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm in favor of a federal minimum wage, but not because it benefits me. I wouldn't consider working for minimum wage, but millions of people would be fucked without it.
Underlined is one of the biggest lies told by leftists.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:25 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Underlined is one of the biggest lies told by leftists.
The fact that millions of people currently earn the minimum wage should tell you that their employers would pay them less if they could.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 11:25 AM 04-27-2021
I'm in favor of a federal minimum wage, but not because it benefits me. I wouldn't consider working for minimum wage, but millions of people would be fucked without it.
Why, they can just find new jobs like the people that didn't want a vaccination right? Because good paying jobs are super easy to find?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:27 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
Why, they can just find new jobs like the people that didn't want a vaccination right? Because good paying jobs are super easy to find?
They could find a new job, or they can continue to work for the minimum wage.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 11:28 AM 04-27-2021
The fact that millions of people currently earn the minimum wage should tell you that their employers would pay them less if they could.
If the employee brings value they should have no problem finding a job at over minimum wage. Hell gas stations hire at well above minimum wage where I live & this is among the lowest cost of living areas in the country. If you can't find a job making at minimum $10 an hour there is something seriously wrong with you.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 11:29 AM 04-27-2021
They could find a new job, or they can continue to work for the minimum wage.
Exactly so where is the problem with this setup again?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:31 AM 04-27-2021
Exactly so where is the problem with this setup again?
There's nothing wrong with it. Agree to your employer's rules, or find a different job.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 11:35 AM 04-27-2021
There's nothing wrong with it. Agree to your employer's rules, or find a different job.
Fair enough, I'm not sure how you apply said logic to a federally mandated minimum wage, but you do you.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:42 AM 04-27-2021
Fair enough, I'm not sure how you apply said logic to a federally mandated minimum wage, but you do you.
The minimum wage has nothing to do with vaccines.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:55 PM 04-27-2021
Minimum wage jobs are jobs that teenagers or students usually take and most of whom are still dependents. They're not jobs that support someone can support themselves or a family with. If you'r working in jobs like that as the main income earner then you're doing something VERY wrong.

An exception are mpoverished immigrants that take these jobs, who usually just pile a bunch of family even extended families into one apartment unit, to pool resources all working the same kind of jobs. That's how many impoverished immigrants rose up out of poverty before minimum wage and eventually entered the middle-class. It's a crock minimum wage is vital. You make sacrifices to get ahead and the rise out of poverty is a multi-generational event for many.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 05:52 PM 04-27-2021
How about religions can I ban jews from my business?
No, you cannot
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04-28-2021, 01:36 AM
This message has been deleted by Ninerfan11.
Ninerfan11 01:37 AM 04-28-2021
:-) @ trusting the FDA. dumb sheep.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:48 AM 04-28-2021
Nope. They know most of us would walk out.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 08:12 AM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
No, you cannot
So who gets to decide which groups I can allow & which I cannot?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:28 AM 04-28-2021
So who gets to decide which groups I can allow & which I cannot?

Why donít you research this and get back to us. Thereís been extensive litigation here!
[Reply]
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Up