ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Is your employer requiring you to get the vaccine?
DJJasonp 08:58 AM 04-24-2021
On Thursday, the UC and CSU systems in california announced they would require all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated prior to coming back for the Fall semester.

Curious if this is a trend (or just the start of one)?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:25 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
:-) it isn't a fear of needles, my goodness wow. :-)
I know it's really stupid that he thinks it's the reason. He's a strawman king extraordinaire. I get my blood tested at some regular intervals and that's a jab a few times a year. I have tiny blood vessels and what they do is give me a smaller needle and I hardly feel a thing.

I did cry as a kid though and would stand in line at school in fear and trepidation when we had to line up for shots. But not as an adult.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:38 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
that's exactly what is happening in the UC/CSU.....June is the magic mark, as that marks a year of testing and the FDA can officially approve and call them a "vaccine".
Which is way too soon because testing vaccines is usually long and complex process. It doesn't assure me of anything but more corruption.

I thought it's usually at least 2 years, at least that's what I was told the time I had to legally not be coerced.

This smacks of politics because of the amount of reported vaccine hesitancy. Biden wants to get out those vaccine passports and I suspect this is why official approval is also going to be rushed. It's already been reported that Biden is working with corporations on how they will mandate them instead. That's just more merging of corporations with the state. The govt is doing an end run around legal issues by inducing corporations to do their dirty work.

This has already been happening with the First Amendment on social media. Already Senator Klobuchar, a fascist bitch, demanding FB remove posts on vaccine hesitancy. Warner did it earlier before the "pandemic." There's also that much needed lawsuit, that Justice Thomas said was needed. That could be the one from Shiva Ayyadurai who has clear evidence that Twitter has a partnership with the govt. That's all fascism where the govt is using corporations to do an end-run around the Constitution if they can't do what they want.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:44 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
:-) it isn't a fear of needles, my goodness wow. :-)
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I know it's really stupid that he thinks it's the reason. He's a strawman king extraordinaire.
A fear of needles would be much less stupid than the reasons you've both given for not getting vaccinated. "Doctors are compromised", "5G nanotech" etc.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:23 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
A fear of needles would be much less stupid than the reasons you've both given for not getting vaccinated. "Doctors are compromised", "5G nanotech" etc.
It's the cool "in thing" to do lets all inject ourselves...Weird I've never really been into these kind of passing fads.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:31 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
It's the cool "in thing" to do lets all inject ourselves...Weird I've never really been into these kind of passing fads.
That's right, yell at that cloud.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:10 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
That's right, yell at that cloud.
Ironic coming from AdolfOliverBush :-)

More like a yawnfest for me but thanks for your concern.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:19 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Dave trying to be cute here.

I say a business should be able to not do business with someone that isn't vaccinated. Let them kill themselves and cease to exist. Capitalism.
"The bakery refused to make our wedding cake because we're both unvaccinated"
[Reply]
scho63 07:33 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Seems like the type of stupid conclusion we would expect from you.

And you've never had a cold?
We believe you.
You probably think you developed your immunity system with a letter from the government.

The only stupid conclusion is your response.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:22 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
So your position is businesses should be free to turn away anti vaxxers?
Nobody is noticing you not answering my question while trying to turn the focus on me. Nobody at all.

And just to humor you - businesses are free to serve or not serve whomever they choose. Agree?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 09:39 PM 04-26-2021
I am my employer so no. I don't and won't require those that work for me to get a vaccine either.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:56 PM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Nobody is noticing you not answering my question while trying to turn the focus on me. Nobody at all.

And just to humor you - businesses are free to serve or not serve whomever they choose. Agree?
No, I don't agree.

For example, it would be illegal for a business to put up a "no blacks allowed" sign, as it should be.
[Reply]
srvy 10:52 PM 04-26-2021
My employer didn't come right out and say it but they made it clear to field crews that some federal and state projects we could be overlooked if our crews were not vaccinated. a couple of weeks later NKC Hospital came to one of our offices and administered vaccinations. Then came back 30 some days later for the follow-up. I felt if I wanted to continue working at my age before retirement I better relent. My wife also was pushing me. So far nothing unusual we had a choice of Moderna or Phizer I chose the former.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 10:00 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Nobody is forced to be vaccinated. If your employer decides to require vaccinations and you don't wish to comply, find a new job.
So you must be against a federal minimum wage then? I mean if you don't like your pay just find a new job amirite?
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 10:02 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
No, I don't agree.

For example, it would be illegal for a business to put up a "no blacks allowed" sign, as it should be.
How about religions can I ban jews from my business?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:29 AM 04-27-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
So you must be against a federal minimum wage then? I mean if you don't like your pay just find a new job amirite?
I'm in favor of a federal minimum wage, but not because it benefits me. I wouldn't consider working for minimum wage, but millions of people would be fucked without it.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Up