ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 147
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>*****Official George Floyd/MPLS Police dep trial*****
displacedinMN 09:47 AM 01-12-2021
Under Special Request-Shortened to help out

What happened -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_George_Floyd

Results and riots https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests

Trials-Latest

Spoiler!



Charges
Spoiler!


I will update things as I can-I have full RedStarTrib access.

Live tweets from Red Star http://live.startribune.com/Event/Li...rial_testimony

KARE 11 Live Stream with experts. https://www.kare11.com/watch?vid=5b7...b-8073ea5b7450
[Reply]
Eureka 06:48 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
I challenge you to back that up with examples. I'll eagerly wait. Dont disappoint.
I just notice you go against the grain here and even I find myself not agreeing with you often or your stance on a particular subject. Nothing wrong with that and it just gives a different point of view which is needed.

You don't need examples. You know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm a positive poster and I'm not trying to hate on you.


Originally Posted by eDave:
You are making an incorrect analysis of his posting behavior.
This may be true.
[Reply]
eDave 06:52 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I just notice you go against the grain here and even I find myself not agreeing with you often or your stance on a particular subject. Nothing wrong with that and it just gives a different point of view which is needed.

You don't need examples. You know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm a positive poster and I'm not trying to hate on you.




This may be true.
Righteous!
[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:07 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I just notice you go against the grain here and even I find myself not agreeing with you often or your stance on a particular subject. Nothing wrong with that and it just gives a different point of view which is needed.

You don't need examples. You know exactly what I'm talking about. I'm a positive poster and I'm not trying to hate on you.


This may be true.
That's not drive by posting. Choose your words better next time.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:48 PM 04-14-2021
Chauvin Trial Day 13 Wrap-Up: Solid Day for Defense With Forensic Expert Witness
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:53 PM 04-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Absolutely, and she'll likely do time for it as well. Tragedy all the way around.

All that said, all of this is on this kid for what he did this through his own actions - from the warrant for attempted aggravated robbery, having his bail revoked for possessing a firearm, and then for trying to escape arrest from the cops. He didn't deserve to die for all that, but his dumb ass choices completely sent two families into tail spins and will end up sending a woman to jail, and that's not even mentioning him stupidly losing his own life in the process. That's about as hard as someone can fuck up in one lifetime.

Hard to take you seriously when you say it’s all on him.

He’s not blameless, but of the two principle people in the interaction, she’s the one who committed fired the gun, and she’s the trained professional who should have known better.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:15 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Hard to take you seriously when you say it’s all on him.

He’s not blameless, but of the two principle people in the interaction, she’s the one who committed fired the gun, and she’s the trained professional who should have known better.
poor little didndu lost his life....... Awe... Awee.....
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:16 AM 04-15-2021

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:18 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Isn't it a hybrid Explorer as well?
Do you know how hybrid's work, specifically parked with air conditioning running. What about condensation from exhaust, is there any, and where does it leave the car?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:54 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
poor little didndu lost his life....... Awe... Awee.....

Yes we know you’re worthless and there’s no point in engaging you
[Reply]
banyon 10:23 AM 04-15-2021
This morning, the State wanted to put on new evidence that the Carbon monoxide levels in Floyd’s blood were normal. Judge Cahill denied the request saying it would be a mistrial if they put that evidence on. State put Tobin on the stand anyway and he mentioned the test in a vague way that irritated the judge.
[Reply]
Shields68 10:40 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
This morning, the State wanted to put on new evidence that the Carbon monoxide levels in Floyd’s blood were normal. Judge Cahill denied the request saying it would be a mistrial if they put that evidence on. State put Tobin on the stand anyway and he mentioned the test in a vague way that irritated the judge.
Yeah, seems pretty desperate for the state to walk that line and dare the court to enter a mistrial. But it does appear the state messed up or was playing games in the discovery process. They had the CO test results for several months, Defense sent a subpoena for all of these documents and they were never provided. They also knew for months what the defense expert was going to testify about and still did not make sure the defense was provided this information.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:48 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
This morning, the State wanted to put on new evidence that the Carbon monoxide levels in Floyd’s blood were normal. Judge Cahill denied the request saying it would be a mistrial if they put that evidence on. State put Tobin on the stand anyway and he mentioned the test in a vague way that irritated the judge.
I am curious, how did the prosecution put someone on the stand when it is currently the defense that is calling witnesses?
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:49 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I am curious, how did the prosecution put someone on the stand when it is currently the defense that is calling witnesses?
The Defense had rested. This was a rebuttal witness by the State.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:11 AM 04-15-2021
Prosecution: Floyd was choked
Defense: Maybe it was CO2 limiting his Blood Oxy Count
Prosecution: It wasn't, here is evidence we hid that his BOC was extremely high
Defense: SO HE WAS NOT CHOKED


AHAHHAHHAAHHAHA
[Reply]
banyon 11:17 AM 04-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
I am curious, how did the prosecution put someone on the stand when it is currently the defense that is calling witnesses?
Yes you are allowed to present rebuttal witnesses on the state side because they have the burden of proof.

The witnesses have to be within the scope of the defenses case in chief and addressing something they brought up.

In theory the court could allow the defense surrebuttal witnesses and then sur-sur rebuttal etc, in a monty pythonesque loop, but that usually ends pretty quickly because each side has to keep in the the scope of what the last side said.
[Reply]
Page 101 of 147
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111 > Last »
Up