ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Covid cases fall sharply in U.S
petegz28 07:59 AM 05-03-2021
Covid cases fall sharply in U.S., Gottlieb calls vaccination campaign ‘monumental achievement’

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/02/covi...hievement.html

As of Saturday, the 7-day average of daily new cases fell to under 50,000, down 17% from a week prior.

Hospitalizations and deaths from the disease are also falling. Former FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb said a precipitous drop in new Covid-19 cases was likely to continue, predicting a “relatively quiet summer when it comes to coronavirus spread.”

More than 100 million people in the U.S. are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, or nearly a third of the population.

The physician credited the mass vaccination campaign that got underway under President Donald Trump and has been continued under President Joe Biden for the country’s ability to rein in the spread of the disease.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I wonder if the lowering of the case numbers might have anything to do with the 200 million Americans who have gotten a jab....combined with millions who already had covid..

just a thought
You might be onto something.....you should check it out
[Reply]
Pawnmower 08:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by petegz28:
You might be onto something.....you should check it out
thanks for the tip. I will investigate this mystery
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:55 AM Today
Wife and I spent this weekend in Lawrence. You'd think we were still in the doom and gloom portion of the pandemic the way people are still full bore on the COVID theater. People wearing masks outdoors and giving side glances at those who aren't.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
thanks for the tip. I will investigate this mystery
I expect daily progress reports on your findings....this could be monumental
[Reply]
petegz28 09:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Wife and I spent this weekend in Lawrence. You'd think we were still in the doom and gloom portion of the pandemic the way people are still full bore on the COVID theater. People wearing masks outdoors and giving side glances at those who aren't.
nuff said....
[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:04 AM Today
You'd think we were still in the doom and gloom portion of the pandemic

trippy. here it is the exact opposite. people celebrating, taking their masks off, baseball little leagues all playing maskless,
i heard two huge parties last night on my block. felt pretty normal last few weeks around here. more traffic is about the worst thing....
[Reply]
BDj23 10:34 AM Today
Quit killing my grandma
[Reply]
Spott 11:22 AM Today
Experienced the same thing this weekend in Orlando, except the ones getting the side eye were the kucks wearing masks outdoors.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:54 AM Today
Young liberals have made covid part of their identity
[Reply]
notorious 12:45 PM Today
Holy shit, Lawrence.

I just started a thread as to why they are acting like that.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up