ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Biden-Harris Admin looking for "outside firms" to police speech
Discuss Thrower 11:05 AM 05-03-2021

The Biden admin is considering using outside firms to track extremist chatter by Americans online, an effort that would expand the govts ability to gather intel but could draw criticism over surveillance of citizens. @ZcohenCNN & @KatieBoWillCNN reporthttps://t.co/VI7wbYvLXJ

— CNN NationalSecurity (@NatSecCNN) May 3, 2021

[Reply]
BlackOp 02:04 AM 05-05-2021
This is the same constitutional "work around" as Facebook, Youtube and Twitter all, at the same time, limiting what can be said.

The Government cant silence you...but it's corporate partners can. Just like they cant force you to vaccinate..but their corporate partners can..

This is fascism...Corporations (business) enforcing political agendas...while being unelected.

Everyone should be aware of this...it doesn't end well...unless you enjoy your constitutional protections being subverted.

This is 100% deliberate...
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:51 AM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You're spouting emotional liberal spiel. Where does the post office have the right to "monitor" citizens? If someone is making open threats that's for the FBI, state, and local law enforcement to investigate. If it's so open why does the government need to hire 3rd party aka groups that dont have to follow the constitution as strictly? Your argument is emotional bullshit because the abusing power has a (D) next to it. You wouldnt be saying the same thing if Orangeman hired a 3rd party company to spy on ANTIFA.
I don't know the details of the post office, but obviously they have some interest in security measures when they are transporting what could be dangerous materials.

And again, until you can grasp the concept that things done/posted in public for all to see are not private, there's no point in continuing this.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:52 AM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
This is the same constitutional "work around" as Facebook, Youtube and Twitter all, at the same time, limiting what can be said.

The Government cant silence you...but it's corporate partners can. Just like they cant force you to vaccinate..but their corporate partners can..

This is fascism...Corporations (business) enforcing political agendas...while being unelected.

Everyone should be aware of this...it doesn't end well...unless you enjoy your constitutional protections being subverted.

This is 100% deliberate...
The twitter violated my 1st Amendment rights! :-)
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:44 AM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I don't know the details of the post office, but obviously they have some interest in security measures when they are transporting what could be dangerous materials.

And again, until you can grasp the concept that things done/posted in public for all to see are not private, there's no point in continuing this.
How is it "for all to see" when Facebook has settings that allow your posts only to be seen by people you have friended.

Theoretically, if all of your friends have the same settings, none of that info should be public, right?

And for the record, I jumped off the FB train a year ago.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:01 AM 05-05-2021
Facebook censors private messages FYI
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:03 AM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
How is it "for all to see" when Facebook has settings that allow your posts only to be seen by people you have friended.

Theoretically, if all of your friends have the same settings, none of that info should be public, right?

And for the record, I jumped off the FB train a year ago.
I really don't see what is so fucking complicated about this--
Public things are not private. If you have it restricted, then it isn't public. Obviously, not all FB accounts are set up to be private.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:05 AM 05-05-2021

Of course not. If its posted in public theres no need for a 3rd party special interest group to monitor it. We already have things put in place for stuff like this.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:06 AM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I don't use it and don't really know what they do.
But they aren't the government and there are many ways to communicate with people. If you don't like the service they are offering, then don't use it.
[Reply]
Fish 10:22 AM 05-05-2021
:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 10:35 AM 05-05-2021
I really don't see what is so ****ing complicated about this--
Public things are not private. If you have it restricted, then it isn't public. Obviously, not all FB accounts are set up to be private.
Agreed, don’t put it on the internet if you don’t want it seen. Billy is right though when he questions the government’s level of examination. I’m on record as supporting the NSA monitoring terrorist chat. Now we need to define what a terrorist is and is not.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:19 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-)
This is where you look like a moron.
[Reply]
Fish 09:52 PM 05-05-2021
This is where you look like a moron.
Oh really? :-)...

Here's what you said:

Here's what's in your link:

Originally Posted by :
Users that wanted to share links to the DailyMail.com were met with a message that said it 'couldn't be shared.'

'This content was removed for violating our privacy and personal information policy,' a Facebook spokesperson told DailyMail.com.
Are you struggling with the difference between Facebook private messages and Posting public links that violate Facebook rules? Apparently so.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:59 PM 05-05-2021

The post office has staff scouring the web for “extremists”. Nothing to do with their mission.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:49 PM 05-05-2021
The twitter violated my 1st Amendment rights! :-)
What you are failing to realize is that this just overtly started in the past year...and all the big social media companies did it in concert.

It wasn't just Twitter...they are also preventing other social media outlets from creating new options for people to communicate without censorship. Attempting to silence dissent by labeling anyone calling out their nefarious shit as a "domestic terrorist".

They always blame others for reacting to the shit they are trying to get away with...when they are actually the "domestic terrorists".

Twitter isn't just a normal business...never was.
[Reply]
Bump 11:04 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
What you are failing to realize is that this just overtly started in the past year...and all the big social media companies did it in concert.

It wasn't just Twitter...they are also preventing other social media outlets from creating new options for people to communicate without censorship. Attempting to silence dissent by labeling anyone calling out their nefarious shit as a "domestic terrorist".

They always blame others for reacting to the shit they are trying to get away with...when they are actually the "domestic terrorists".

Twitter isn't just a normal business...never was.
libshtis like cosmo know that their party needs control over all major media and to silence those who oppose them in order to survive as a party, because they couldn't and wouldn't without all of that. Their loyalty to The Party is unconditional. They've twisted their minds into believing that if you let others speak, it's fascism. After seeing the past 5 years of what they've been doing, bringing it to real life should be of no surpise.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up