ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Do You Live in a Political Bubble?
oaklandhater 12:22 PM 05-03-2021
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-politics.html

86 D 14 R
[Reply]
oaklandhater 01:08 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Why waiting on the marriage OH? Are you waiting for the baby to be born out of wedlock so you can have liberal street cred?
she wants to get married in her home state I want to get married here.

covid been shutting everything down and moved the date.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:12 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Still living with dad?
In the Bay Area that's a really nice bonus to have. It's a smart move and can benefit the whole family in the long run.

Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
i definitely do and it sucks (77% dem 23% other)


im in a massively dem / lib area... theres no real dialogue or exchange of ideas


its empty of any life in terms of thought
I'm in the same area and I agree. Should be more balance which would help political stuff not be so slanted.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:13 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
she wants to get married in her home state I want to get married here.

covid been shutting everything down and moved the date.
Would you be able to get better state insurance benefits for the baby if she stayed single? Not busting your balls here, you need to do what it takes to keep the baby covered.
[Reply]
fan4ever 01:25 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
she wants to get married in her home state I want to get married here.

covid been shutting everything down and moved the date.
Traditionally the wedding takes place in the bride's home town...although I know traditions are a target of the left. So...just think of you enforcing your male privilege insisting the wedding being in your part of the country as being sexist...I mean, how could you not?
[Reply]
fan4ever 01:27 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Would you be able to get better state insurance benefits for the baby if she stayed single? Not busting your balls here, you need to do what it takes to keep the baby covered.
Or get a job with insurance benefits...another old fashion notion, I know.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:29 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
Or get a job with insurance benefits...another old fashion notion, I know.
Sure, thatís the goal. You and I both know the pressure of making sure your kid is covered. Iím not going to knock the guy for doing what he has to do.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 01:31 PM 05-04-2021
I pop in here from time to time to see what my Trumpy neighbors are talking about. Always an educational experience!
[Reply]
fan4ever 01:34 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Sure, thatís the goal. You and I both know the pressure of making sure your kid is covered. Iím not going to knock the guy for doing what he has to do.
I get your gist but personally my wife and I didn't have children until we could financially support a family. Another old fashion notion. Somewhere OH is going to have to deal with the responsibility to raise his child and relying on the state from the get go is a bad omen.
[Reply]
Eureka 01:40 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
she wants to get married in her home state I want to get married here.

covid been shutting everything down and moved the date.
Her state has to be cheaper than the Bay Area. Seems everything is marked up 300% if has the word "wedding" around it.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:50 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I get your gist but personally my wife and I didn't have children until we could financially support a family. Another old fashion notion. Somewhere OH is going to have to deal with the responsibility to raise his child and relying on the state from the get go is a bad omen.
Iím sure you know weíre of a like mind on this.
[Reply]
BDj23 03:05 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
This relies on the idea that you talk to your neighbors...

This is a Las Vegas joke... town is too transient for anyone to form relationships
I talk to my neighbors, just not about politics.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up