ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Dashcam Video of an Armored Car Heist in South Africa
tk13 11:38 PM 04-30-2021
So you wanted to drive an armored car. This is wild.

[Reply]
Fish 12:03 AM 05-01-2021
Yeah, that doesn't look like your typical heavy armored truck either. That looks more like a domestic vehicle outfitted with bulletproof glass.

Damn. Driver was a pretty cool character, but poor dude in the passenger seat is really questioning his career choices...
[Reply]
NewChief 06:53 AM 05-01-2021
Crazy that they don’t have radio or anything. It’s like a minute in before he hands him cell phone to call help.
[Reply]
Kramerica 07:12 AM 05-01-2021

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:30 AM 05-01-2021
They both did pretty well. Dude in the passenger looked shook as fuck, but he really didn't have anywhere to dump his adrenaline since he wasn't driving. Imagine being in such a situation and just having to wait for the final outcome. You can see the driver is scared as hell too by his breathing when he hands the passenger the phone.

Must have been terrifying.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:50 AM 05-01-2021
Damn. My first instinct is to yell "fire back homie!" but rolling down one of those windows is a recipe for a disaster. They both did pretty well considering the situation. Terrifying. Once they got stuck that driver was all "give me that gun, I'm tired of this shit!"
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:53 AM 05-01-2021
Need to switch M4 to MP5 or go to 10” barrel and get ride of the fucking ACOG, will have nothing but issues with a full size M4.

Passenger needs to quit watching straight in front and start looking to the sides and his mirror.

Driver obviously seen something that caught his attention, since he started checking his mirror over and over. He needs to communicate that better to passenger. So that passenger can start looking harder for other signs.

So many fuck ups, lucky to get out
[Reply]
Mennonite 08:59 AM 05-01-2021
In hindsight, maybe those celebrities should have just played Sun City.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:12 AM 05-07-2021
Another former Green Beret breaks down the action, along with new camera footage

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/armo...deo-explained/
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:36 PM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
Need to switch M4 to MP5 or go to 10” barrel and get ride of the fucking ACOG, will have nothing but issues with a full size M4.
Granted it was during a JRTC back in the 90s, but this is the truth

A shorter barrel like an HK is what you want here

Got ambushed while tasked out to dig in a medic company, accompanied by an Abrams at the front... long story short, it got blown up and during the ensuing chaos it seemingly took me FOREVER to get my 16 unfucked from the tight quarters of my cab and use it

By the time I finally got out ready to fight, they were swarming me

Spent several days in the PHA without my cigarettes and the other essentials trapped in my SEE tractor as a result... never forgot that lesson
[Reply]
Kramerica 02:53 PM 06-18-2021

[Reply]
Up