ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 223 of 256
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225226227233 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:11 PM 07-20-2023
Yep. It's actually absurd just how broken his ability is compared to literally every other Eikon.

I don't know if they'll bother with a balance patch but there's a certain handful of abilities that completely outclass all the others.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:12 PM 07-20-2023
If you're not using Will of the Wykes, you're doing it wrong. 4 damage nullifications. Per cast. And the cool down is ridiculously short. Lightning Rod is also a must since it pairs incredibly well with Will of the Wykes, Dancing Steel, and Gigaflare, which are pretty much the best abilities in the game.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:22 PM 07-20-2023
Pretty much what I ran for the entire endgame.

Odin: Dancing Steel and Lightning Rod
Phoenix or Garuda: Will of the Wykes and Heatwave/Raging Fists depending on what I'm doing
Bahamut: Diamond Dust and Gigaflare

Heatwave and Raging Fists are broken as fuck too once you can consistently trigger their counter mechanics and Diamond Dust wrecks stagger bars.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:31 PM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by lcarus:
There's several Nintendo games I'd like to play but I can never bring myself to buy a Switch. I know there are emulators but....my PC isn't good enough.
Would love to play Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom as I have heard they are both amazing, but just can't drop $300 for a Switch to play them.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 07:44 PM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Would love to play Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom as I have heard they are both amazing, but just can't drop $300 for a Switch to play them.
I pretty much picked up a switch to play BOTW, I feel it was worth it. I have TOTK sitting unopened waiting for me to finish FF first. The switch has gotten some other use as well since but it might be worth re-considering.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:04 PM 07-20-2023

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:09 PM 07-20-2023
:-) Alright, badass trailer and all, but why in the fuck did Peter not change one bit appearance wise and everyone else looks completely different. I didn't even realize that was supposed to be MJ until her name was said.
[Reply]
Fish 08:42 PM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
:-) Alright, badass trailer and all, but why in the fuck did Peter not change one bit appearance wise and everyone else looks completely different. I didn't even realize that was supposed to be MJ until her name was said.
So they could reuse the Peter graphics from the last game...
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:46 PM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
:-) Alright, badass trailer and all, but why in the **** did Peter not change one bit appearance wise and everyone else looks completely different. I didn't even realize that was supposed to be MJ until her name was said.
They already changed his face once.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:07 PM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
They already changed his face once.
Harry looks quite a bit like the PS4 version
[Reply]
Stryker 10:08 PM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I'm not a console fanboy, and emulation is free. I don't care to get into a pissing contest on either side lolz. You can have all the consoles and I'll stick to PC. My point was NEVER who had the better games as I don't care as long as they release on PC get it?
Fair enough. I was in the PC game for YEARS but realized that the cost of being a PC gamer has gone through the roof. I was working for a computer store back in the day and was the buyer for our company so I got privy deals on hardware. My guy I was buying from and I had an awesome relationship so my hardware was damn near at cost. Now a days, video cards are OUTRAGIOUS! So I moved to a console because it was much cheaper. Like then, and like today, the cost of being a PC gamer is an expensive choice. The initial cost can be overwhelming. You can be outdated in the snap of a finger and now you have to spend $1500 + for just a video card. To me, that is insane just to play a fucking game. However, I RESPECT those that can still chase the dream. I appreciate you. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:02 PM 07-21-2023

[Reply]
Stryker 10:50 PM 07-21-2023

I am LOVING the reviews of this game! :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:13 PM 07-21-2023
Originally Posted by Stryker:
I am LOVING the reviews of this game! :-)
Remnant 1 wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but I'll take a look at this one. Some think it's the best game ever made. I'm not a Souls kinda gamer but I can understand why some love it. This one looks a bit more polished, I'll wait and see what it's like.
[Reply]
Bump 05:13 PM 07-22-2023
Remnant 1 wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but I'll take a look at this one. Some think it's the best game ever made. I'm not a Souls kinda gamer but I can understand why some love it. This one looks a bit more polished, I'll wait and see what it's like.
I tried a bit of the first one since it was free on PS+ but couldn't get into it

I'm starting to get interested Balders Gate 3 though, all of the devs from big companies talking on twitter saying shit like "don't expect this to be the new standard" and "this game is rockstar-scale nonsense and we're worried that gamers might look to this as a new standard in APRG's" has me looking more into it.
[Reply]
Page 223 of 256
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225226227233 > Last »
Up