ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Naked and Afarid
Reroka 10:27 AM 08-18-2022
Does anyone like this show as much as I do?
[Reply]
Reroka 12:54 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
He has classes in Colorado for survival and hunting.
Instead of a cruise for vaca next year, I will be contacting him over the next serval years to learn.
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:57 PM 08-18-2022
Not to go all Dane, but my buddy did some cinematography on that show. Specifically the Brazil one where they were in the middle of the Amazon.

Apparently pretty uncomfortable for the crew too.
[Reply]
CanadianChief 01:02 PM 08-18-2022
I love the show as well. Don’t know how they do it. The bugs would cause me to tap after one night. That old dog EJ is a beast! Guy almost gets his nuts torn off and just gets patched up and carries on his merry way.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:03 PM 08-18-2022
i've watched for several years. I would tap out after the first sticker rode into the bottom of my bare feet!

no way in hell am I going barefoot, nor letting mosquitos near my twig and berries!
[Reply]
Otter 01:12 PM 08-18-2022
Being naked in the jungle is pretty good strategy for dying an awful death.
[Reply]
Reroka 01:12 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Not to go all Dane, but my buddy did some cinematography on that show. Specifically the Brazil one where they were in the middle of the Amazon.

Apparently pretty uncomfortable for the crew too.
I have heard that this is real, yes a couple of hours by car,plane or chopper.

SO right outside the city sure, but that's not like outside Kansas city. No lions there.
[Reply]
Otter 01:24 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
I have heard that this is real, yes a couple of hours by car,plane or chopper.

SO right outside the city sure, but that's not like outside Kansas city. No lions there.
Lion's in Brazil.

Do they get along with the elephants?
[Reply]
notorious 01:27 PM 08-18-2022
I thought it was the black dude outside of Billay's apartment that started this thread.
[Reply]
notorious 01:28 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
There was an episode early on, like one of the first I think, with this chick named Honora. She was pretty hot, blonde, fit. She was a total whackjob. She flipped out on the dude she was paired with, calling him fat, and telling him he stank. All kinds of shit. Then she tapped shortly thereafter.

They brought her back on one of those XL seasons where she had a larger group and, predictably, she melted down again. This time, on her way to tapping out, she grabbed some of their supplies and tossed them in a nearby body of water lol

Just a total ****ing nutjob. I couldn't believe how crazy and spiteful she was.
Cue the women vs. men survival video where the women would have died within a week but the dudes all fell into line and worked towards survival.

[Reply]
Reroka 01:55 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
Lion's in Brazil.

Do they get along with the elephants?
No, but Jags, puma's snakes. stuff that will kill ya, stuff not found outside the city in Kansas.
[Reply]
Reroka 01:57 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
I thought it was the black dude outside of Billay's apartment that started this thread.
Sorry, not black. I am however Native American.
[Reply]
Reroka 02:02 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I'm with you on Alone, it's a good show. There is always a few of the contestants that go bat shit crazy by the end. I have tried to watch naked and afraid, but I just can't get into it.
ok, I am going to start watching this.

I am learning a lot about hunting, firing making, traps. Some really cools shit.

I live in a wooded area and when they do something on tv, I give it a shot and see if I can do it.

So far, I have been able to start a fire with wood, I have made a working bird trap, not had a chance to try the fish trap. Too far from water.
[Reply]
notorious 02:03 PM 08-18-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Sorry, not black. I am however Native American.

[Reply]
KentuckyChief 02:17 PM 08-18-2022
Watched quite a bit of it, several xl challenges and loads of regular episodes. Generally enjoy it, however, lately it seems more scripted than real though
[Reply]
threebag 02:22 PM 08-18-2022
The Naked and Afraid of love I couldn’t get into.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up