ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What happened to Dane?
Coogs 06:33 PM 09-06-2021
Never thought I would be the one asking this, but what happened to Dane?
Hasn't posted since July, and I don't remember a big blow up that would normally lead to his taking a break. Seemed like he was amped up for the season.
[Reply]
Mennonite 03:05 PM 11-26-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I've been texting with him. He's fine. The rest is none of your business.

I hope you choke to death on Cleavage's cock!
[Reply]
eDave 02:32 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Did he leave because of Cleavage?
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Laugh it up, jerks. You are no different than he is, evidently. CP is a great place full of great men and people. But he's gone far to way too far. It's a huge letdown that Cleavage gets a pass from them.

While this may seem like some kind of joke to the likes of you, I assure you it is not. No one, and I repeat, NO ONE gets to say and do the vile stuff he does and get away with it. I've never in my life encountered something like him. Perhaps I was naive. But I will find him.

I'll continue to drift off till he's finally banned for this shit. It's discusting and downright disturbing that I was duped by you. It's him or me at this point.

I never would have thought you'd be cool with something like this.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:13 AM 11-28-2021
Laugh it up, jerks. You are no different than he is, evidently. CP is a great place full of great men and people. But he's gone far too far. It's a huge letdown that Cleavage gets a pass from them.

While this may seem like some kind of joke to the likes of you, I assure you it is not. No one, and I repeat, NO ONE gets to say and do the vile stuff he does and get away with it. I've never in my life encountered something like him. Perhaps I was naive. But I will find him.

I'll continue to drift off till he's finally banned for this shit. It's discusting and downright disturbing that I was duped by you. It's him or me at this point.

Who is Cleavage and why does that poster have so many people's panties twisted up?
[Reply]
threebag 04:04 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
That might take some trickery, eDave is skilled
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:20 AM 11-28-2021
Laugh it up, jerks. You are no different than he is, evidently. CP is a great place full of great men and people. But he's gone far to way too far. It's a huge letdown that Cleavage gets a pass from them.

Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Who is Cleavage and why does that poster have so many people's panties twisted up?
This :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:41 AM 11-28-2021

Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but your vague 2am rants yelling at clouds will probably get you banned before it does him.

Either report some posts/PMs/reps/something, progress the story line instead of saying the same damn thing over and over without ever actually saying anything, or :-).

[Reply]
Sofa King 09:43 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but your vague 2am rants yelling at clouds will probably get you banned before it does him.

Either report some posts/PMs/reps/something, progress the story line instead of saying the same damn thing over and over without ever actually saying anything, or :-).

reported
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:45 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
reported

via Gfycat

[Reply]
Easy 6 09:46 AM 11-28-2021
Cool with WHAT?

You've yet to tell anyone what in the hell he's actually saying to you... if you have the pm's and reps lets see them!
[Reply]
TLO 09:47 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

[Reply]
kstater 09:52 AM 11-28-2021
eDaves schtick is worse than Debergs

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:57 AM 11-28-2021
Who?
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:58 AM 11-28-2021

Great Dane McCloud over Hollywood
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:58 AM 11-28-2021
I even pm'd the guy last week, hey tell me whats going on and I guarantee complete confidentiality, no reply as of yet...
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:26 PM 11-28-2021
Dane McBain
[Reply]
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Up