ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 57
« First < 404647484950 51525354 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
DrRyan 10:38 PM 04-12-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Welp, it’s been fun.
Seemed like pretty mild smack talk by CP standards. Stick around, give us more mock drafts during next season that have us losing in the AFCCG and keep your hands up and defend yourself brother. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:55 AM 04-11-2020
You know what? Screw it. We've got time, but I'd rather just avoid the confusion.

I'll pick for Direckshun

The Chargers select Stanford Samuels, CB, Florida State

Staylor is on the clock. Sorry, I shouldn't have deleted the post. I was trying to get ahead of the action, but he beat me to the punch with his pick. I'll PM him.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:10 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You know what? Screw it. We've got time, but I'd rather just avoid the confusion.

I'll pick for Direckshun

Staylor is on the clock. Sorry, I shouldn't have deleted the post. I was trying to get ahead of the action, but he beat me to the punch with his pick. I'll PM him.
Thank you sir.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 06:10 PM 04-11-2020

I'll pick for Direckshun

Excellent pick. Thank you for picking up the slack.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:01 AM 04-11-2020
The Carolina Panthers select Isaiah Coulter, WR, Rhode Island
[Reply]
DrRyan 11:17 AM 04-11-2020
The Cardinals select, Jonathan Garvin, Edge, Miami
[Reply]
DrRyan 11:21 AM 04-11-2020
The Cardinals draft is now complete:

Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama
Matt Hennessy, OL, Temple
Khalid Kareen, Edge, Notre Dame
Jason Strowbridge, DL, North Carolina
Nevelle Clarke, CB, Central Florida
Jonathan Garvin, Edge, Florida
[Reply]
staylor26 11:27 AM 04-11-2020
My Panthers draft masterpiece is complete:

1. Derrick Brown, DT Auburn
2. Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
3. Jeremy Chinn, S/LB, Southern Illinois
4. John Simpson, OG, Clemson
5. Saahdiq Charles, OT, LSU
5. Devin Asiasi, TE, UCLA
6. Javelin Guidry, CB, Utah
7. Isaiah Coulter, WR, Rhode Island
[Reply]
KurtCobain 12:30 PM 04-11-2020
I hope it doesn't. I really enjoyed being a part of this. Thanks for having new, fellas.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:35 PM 04-11-2020
Guys, I was sucking peoples' dicks trying to find owners this year. I reached out to Direckshun. He abstained initially because he knows the limits of the time he's able to invest in stuff like this, but when things were getting kind of grim, he graciously stepped up and did the best he could, just as he said. Sure enough, the draft ran pretty smoothly except for just a couple hiccups.

I don't think it's right to be assholes when somebody is trying their best to do you a favor you asked of them. Direckshun also isn't some n00b. He's put a lot of time into the CP mock over these many years.

We're a fun-loving bunch, but if we're down on members and we're trying to get people to stick around, being cockbags often isn't a good way to keep this thing going for years into the future.

Just my two cents.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:44 PM 04-11-2020
Guys, I was sucking peoples' dicks trying to find owners this year. I reached out to Direckshun. He abstained initially because he knows the limits of the time he's able to invest in stuff like this, but when things were getting kind of grim, he graciously stepped up and did the best he could, just as he said. Sure enough, the draft ran pretty smoothly except for just a couple hiccups.

I don't think it's right to be assholes when somebody is trying their best to do you a favor you asked of them. Direckshun also isn't some n00b. He's put a lot of time into the CP mock over these many years.

We're a fun-loving bunch, but if we're down on members and we're trying to get people to stick around, being cockbags often isn't a good way to keep this thing going for years into the future.

Just my two cents.
Yea who gives a fuck? Everything went smooth for the most part and shit happens. Direckshun should be welcomed back with open arms.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:55 PM 04-11-2020
The Jacksonville Jaguars select Joe Reed, WR, Virginia
[Reply]
staylor26 08:59 PM 04-11-2020
Jags draft is done. I like it even more than my Panthers draft, but with all of the picks it was too easy:

1. Javon Kinlaw
1. Jeff Gladney
2. Austin Jackson
3. Cole Kmet
4. Bryan Edwards
4. Alex Highsmith
4. A.J. Dillon
5. Harrison Hand
5. Kenny Robinson Jr.
6. Justin Strnad
6. Kevin Dotson
7. Joe Reed
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:40 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Jags draft is done. I like it even more than my Panthers draft, but with all of the picks it was too easy:

1. Javon Kinlaw
1. Jeff Gladney
2. Austin Jackson
3. Cole Kmet
4. Bryan Edwards
4. Alex Highsmith
4. A.J. Dillon
5. Harrison Hand
5. Kenny Robinson Jr.
6. Justin Strnad
6. Kevin Dotson
7. Joe Reed
Those first four picks are great, and you knocked Round 6 out of the park. I love Strnad and Dotson at that value.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:31 AM 04-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Those first four picks are great, and you knocked Round 6 out of the park. I love Strnad and Dotson at that value.
Thanks! Yea I was very happy with those two in the 6th despite those positions not being high on my list of needs for them. The value was too good to pass up.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 57
« First < 404647484950 51525354 > Last »
Up