ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 324
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127177 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
ModSocks 10:51 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Anybody that sneaks the phrase "Clay was right" into not just one post but several has no credibility.
It's taking every fiber of my being to play nice this morning. Really tryna not be that guy....
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:53 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's taking every fiber of my being to play nice this morning. Really tryna not be that guy....
How's that working for you?
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:54 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
How's that working for you?
It's hard. It really is.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:58 AM 05-31-2023
Look my dude. This thread needs 2k posts for this to happen. Don't hold back as we direly need content.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:58 AM 05-31-2023
It's hard. It really is.
Let it fly bro, life's too short to hold it in.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:58 AM 05-31-2023
I love the idea that the Chiefs want this to be hush hush...but are totally cool with some guy "higher up at 101 Arrowhead Drive" telling his neighbor all of their inner workings.
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 11:03 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Unnamed source from a basically anonymous source on the interweb is not the same as the media with footage - just saying....
Agreed 100%, but in this day and age, it could easily be used in a media report as "sources say..."
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:05 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I love the idea that the Chiefs want this to be hush hush...but are totally cool with some guy "higher up at 101 Arrowhead Drive" telling his neighbor all of their inner workings.
Sometimes that is exactly what you want. Notice that it has a lot of us talking about the Chiefs during the offseason. It's good for business.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:11 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Sometimes that is exactly what you want. Notice that it has a lot of us talking about the Chiefs during the offseason. It's good for business.
We’d be talking Chiefs anyways lol…the NFL is a 24/7/365 sport, no need for the cloak and dagger stuff.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:11 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
We're a Chiefs board. We don't need bullshit sources to get us talking about the team.
[Reply]
wazu 11:19 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
This thread is being monitored CLOSELY at One Arrowhead Drive.
Just in case this is true - Don't do it Veach! We trust that that the 3 Day 2 picks you have spent at the WR position the past 2 years are going to play well, and we already spent a lot on MVS. Save the cap so we can rule for another 20 years.
[Reply]
Shields68 11:20 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:
"He also said that if an agreement isn’t reached … by flying under the radar the Chiefs don’t lose face in the eyes of the NFL and their fans. He also said that two local news media sources have actual footage of DeHop in Kansas City … but have been asked to hold the story until details develop."

This is the part that makes me highly skeptical of your post. If they are trying to fly under the radar, then why would he give you this information? Did he know you would post it on a public forum? Did you ask for permission to post it?
With DHop being injured, reports of him losing speed... even if he can pass a physical it does not mean he has not lost a step or two.

I could see Chiefs/any team wanting a private work out. Could also see both sides not wanting to publicize that. I mean if he fails or not impressive...doubt DHop wants it out. The team probably does not want to burn players or have that reputation.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:22 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Just in case this is true - Don't do it Veach! We trust that that the 3 Day 2 picks you have spent at the WR position the past 2 years are going to play well, and we already spent a lot on MVS. Save the cap so we can rule for another 20 years.
No one in the Chiefs organization is worried about CP man lol….
[Reply]
Mecca 11:25 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Shields68:
With DHop being injured, reports of him losing speed... even if he can pass a physical it does not mean he has not lost a step or two.

I could see Chiefs/any team wanting a private work out. Could also see both sides not wanting to publicize that. I mean if he fails or not impressive...doubt DHop wants it out. The team probably does not want to burn players or have that reputation.
The Chiefs wouldn't be signing him to be a deep speed go receiver. They'd be signing him to be a short to intermediate threat that takes some load off Kelce and creates more space for the other guys.

In reality with the ball control passing offense we've become he's a perfect fit.
[Reply]
wazu 11:43 AM 05-31-2023
Originally Posted by Jerm:
No one in the Chiefs organization is worried about CP man lol….
Better safe than sorry.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 324
« First < 27677374757677 7879808187127177 > Last »
Up