ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 324
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
KC Hawks 09:05 PM 05-30-2023
It's becoming clear to me now that Varmint Beak doesn't care about the KC Chiefs!!!
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:09 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Also is there even room for Watson anymore? :-)

Just off the top of my head, he'd be the 7th WR, right?

I changed my mind about how many WRs we'd carry to 7, after they announced the untimely death of the FB position. Pretty sure adding Hopkins would make Watson or James WR7.
[Reply]
DJBILL 09:12 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We've got SmithAndrew camped out over at the Best Buy so we'll know soon enough if Bill is legit

No **** ! :-):-):-)

I'm REALLY going out on a limb posting this stuff ... But my guy is way up on the food chain at One Arrowhead Drive ... and he's been my neighbor and friend for almost 11 years. If I can't belive him ... then I'm screwed.

I'm standing behind my story !

If I get ****ed ... then my neighbor will NEVER borrow my weed eater again!

And I will be sweeping up the Best Buy parking lot until further notice!
[Reply]
staylor26 09:13 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by DJBILL:

I'm REALLY going out on a limb posting this stuff ... But my guy is way up on the food chain at One Arrowhead Drive ... and he's been my neighbor and friend for almost 11 years. If I can't belive him ... then I'm screwed.

If I get ****ed ... then my neghbor will NEVER borrow my weed eater again!

What else has your source told you that turned out to be true?
[Reply]
DJBILL 09:25 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What else has your source told you that turned out to be true?
He shared (and I posted about) a major player being traded a couple of weeks before the Tyreek Hill trade. I took a lot of heat on that one.

He also gave me the inside "skinny" on the Eric Bieniemy situation and the crap going on behind the scenes.

I reported that in Clay's (now famous) column and got my butt handed to me ... but he was right. Clay was also ... it just got covered up.

In reality ... If Sean Mcvay had left the Rams that year for the broadcast booth ... a backroom deal was already in place to name Eric Bieniemy the head coach of the LA Rams. And the Chiefs would have had some nice draft picks.

McVay game back and everything went sideways. The Chiefs were stuck with him for another year.

Insider tip ... It WASN'T Eric Bieniemy"s idea to leave for the Washington Commander's Offensive Coordinators job ... that's ALL I will say for now.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:27 PM 05-30-2023

If I get ****ed ... then my neghbor will NEVER borrow my weed eater again!

You should fuck your neighbor’s wife!!!!!
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:28 PM 05-30-2023
I hear the biggest hold up is how much Pacheco is asking for the number 10 jersey
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:48 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
A couple years of Hopkins while the young receivers mature makes a lot of sense and would keep the train a rollin’.

He’s made it clear that he wants to play in KC, so just take a reasonable deal and let’s go.
We get four years of cost-control on those receivers. They need to be ready and I honestly think they are.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:52 PM 05-30-2023
He shared (and I posted about) a major player being traded a couple of weeks before the Tyreek Hill trade. I took a lot of heat on that one.

He also gave me the inside "skinny" on the Eric Bieniemy situation and the crap going on behind the scenes.

I reported that in Clay's (now famous) column and got my butt handed to me ... but he was right. Clay was also ... it just got covered up.

In reality ... If Sean Mcvay had left the Rams that year for the broadcast booth ... a backroom deal was already in place to name Eric Bieniemy the head coach of the LA Rams. And the Chiefs would have had some nice draft picks.

McVay game back and everything went sideways. The Chiefs were stuck with him for another year.

Insider tip ... It WASN'T Eric Bieniemy"s idea to leave for the Washington Commander's Offensive Coordinators job ... that's ALL I will say for now.
It's sounding legit from "rumblings". Thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:53 PM 05-30-2023
DHOP + F Clark = SB
[Reply]
New World Order 10:01 PM 05-30-2023
If DJBill is right we're going to have to make him a mod
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:08 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If DJBill is right we're going to have to make him a mod
He'll either be a made man...or a knowmo
[Reply]
Dante84 10:22 PM 05-30-2023
I do think it’s weird that he would be taking a physical in KC already. Would love to be surprised.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:58 PM 05-30-2023
**** UPDATE ****

I just got home from dinner with the next door neighbor and his wife. I asked him what was cooking in the DeHop situation.

Here’s what he said …

DeHop DID come into KC on Saturday as planned. He just finalized a deal with his new agent Kelton Crenshaw over the weekend. DeHop stayed with Justin Reid over the weekend. They were told to stay under the radar. A friend visiting a friend at that point … nothing illegal about that. But he’s in Kansas City.

Playing cautious … The Chiefs decided to wait until today to formally begin negotiations AFTER the league OFFICIALLY announced that DeHop had been released and was free to sign with any team immediately.

DeHop passed his Chiefs physical late today.

Kelton Crenshaw flew into KC this afternoon.

What happens from here is anybody’s guess. According to my source the Chiefs are still ALL In on signing the man. They are also finalizing not one … but TWO contract renegotiations to free up cap space. My guy is pretty sure the renegotiated contracts will be announced first … and if we reach an agreement with DeHop … it will come last.

And the NFL will cry huge tears ... and the Chiefs will win SB 58.

He also said that if an agreement isn’t reached … by flying under the radar the Chiefs don’t lose face in the eyes of the NFL and their fans. He also said that two local news media sources have actual footage of DeHop in Kansas City … but have been asked to hold the story until details develop.

My source better be right because I would hate making a fool out of myself on here … and I will NEVER quote him again in this forum.

But I’ve known this guy for years … his status is irrefutable … and I’m going with the flow by posting this.

Please don’t shoot the messenger.

I'm just reporting what a trusted friend told me tonight.

****er better be RIGHT!
Kumke
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:15 AM 05-31-2023

No, you reported that a Chiefs player had "demanded" a trade in late February because of EB's failings. Hill obviously got traded but there is zero evidence anywhere that 1/ it had anything to do with EB and 2/ he ever demanded anything.

And you lost credibility with this gem about Clay's fantasy novel thread:

Originally Posted by :
This thread is being monitored CLOSELY at One Arrowhead Drive.

In fact … the story “originated” at One Arrowhead Drive. Let me explain.

Through buffered sources … they WANTED the story out there. Clay was RIGHT. They WERE … and ARE … looking for input from us fans … and with 1500 posts in this thread so far … they are getting what they asked for. It’s like this …
So much LOL with you, DJBill. I want Hopkins as bad as the next guy but you don't need to spin this fan fiction.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 324
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884124174 > Last »
Up