ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 324
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:24 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Schefter saying the Chiefs are the front runners is pretty big...

but I refuse to get my hopes up. This is one of those moves that would literally piss everybody off outside of Chiefs fans, so it almost feels to good to be true.
But he didn't say the Chiefs are the front runners, did he? He said the Chiefs make the most sense. That's an opinion. It's not some inside information.

I think we all agree that the Chiefs make the most sense in a race against the Bills (they have Diggs and added Kincaid), Browns (still a very uneven situation with Watson), and Patriots (Bill...O'Brien). Hopkins comes in here and he's a clear WR1 with the best QB in the game. It's an obvious pairing that benefits both sides if the money is right.

I have no idea whether it happens or not, but it absolutely makes the most sense.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:24 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
How's their men's room?
Did you just assume their gender?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:27 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
But he didn't say the Chiefs are the front runners, did he? He said the Chiefs make the most sense. That's an opinion. It's not some inside information.

I think we all agree that the Chiefs make the most sense in a race against the Bills (they have Diggs and added Kincaid), Browns (still a very uneven situation with Watson), and Patriots (Bill...O'Brien). Hopkins comes in here and he's a clear WR1 with the best QB in the game. It's an obvious pairing that benefits both sides if the money is right.

I have no idea whether it happens or not, but it absolutely makes the most sense.
I didn't actually listen, just going by the tweet calling them "leaders".

Either way, not getting my hopes up, hence why I didn't care enough to listen.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:29 PM 05-30-2023
I didn't actually listen, just going by the tweet calling them "leaders".
Come on, bro. You know better than that.

That's a straight Mahomo con job.

Pretty sure if the Chiefs were being reported as leaders it would be a tweet from his account rather than his trying to fill space on his podcast.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:32 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Come on, bro. You know better than that.

That's a straight Mahomo con job.

Pretty sure if the Chiefs were being reported as leaders it would be a tweet from his account rather than his trying to fill space on his podcast.
Again, I just don't put that much stock into it either way.

This really isn't anything new either. Albert Breer was saying he thought the Chiefs would end up with Hopkins going back to the draft. A lot of people think the Chiefs are front runners, opinion or not.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:33 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Did you just assume their gender?
You're right, how silly of me.

How's their restrooms?
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:34 PM 05-30-2023
When Schefty says something, usually he's got a source.

Breer, idk. He's been wrong plenty this season already. Almost ready to put him in the "league circles' file.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:44 PM 05-30-2023
Again, I just don't put that much stock into it either way.

This really isn't anything new either. Albert Breer was saying he thought the Chiefs would end up with Hopkins going back to the draft. A lot of people think the Chiefs are front runners, opinion or not.
It's this year that bothers me. It would take some serious restructuring to both Mahomes and Jones to make it work.

We have no cap. None. Zippo for this year.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:02 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
It's this year that bothers me. It would take some serious restructuring to both Mahomes and Jones to make it work.

Mahomes and CJ are the heart and soul of the offense and defense respectively.

You saw the video in the locker room after the Super Bowl when they dapped each other up, and then looked each other in the eyes and said they weren’t done.

You could tell they meant that shit too.

I have no doubt that they, Veach, Andy and Clark can come together and work something out if we decide we want to sign DeHop.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:07 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
How's their men's room?
There’s a hole in the wall of the large stall and Billay’s phone number is written next to it
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:15 PM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Nope, not doing it.

He needs to just go ahead and sign somewhere so i can stop thinking about it and stop refreshing this fuckin' thread.

Im not sure i have it in me for another one of these ordeals.
Hey, it’s more interesting than a shitty baseball team.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:17 PM 05-30-2023

Not trying to be a dick, but i really don't understand the second part of that, where people are concerned about CJ's deal getting restructured. i mean, it was going to happen anyway, right? Veach knew 100% that he was redoing CJ's deal before there was any news about DHop, so I don't get why anyone's concerned about that part of it.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:22 PM 05-30-2023
A couple years of Hopkins while the young receivers mature makes a lot of sense and would keep the train a rollin’.

He’s made it clear that he wants to play in KC, so just take a reasonable deal and let’s go.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:47 PM 05-30-2023
That may be cheating.

We need an official ruling from Carcosa the Trivia King and SR
I have consulted with the Oracle and they said it's OK
[Reply]
KC Hawks 08:35 PM 05-30-2023
Why hasn't Kansas City hired Deandre to play WR yet????!,
[Reply]
Page 72 of 324
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »