ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 324
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Mecca 12:55 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I hear he uses microwaves, too. Can't trust a guy like that!
That motherfucker wears socks did you know all mass shooters also wear socks?
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:56 PM 06-05-2023
I'd read another Deberg thread before deep-diving meaningless regular season games of a SB-winning season to pass time during the offseason.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:58 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lol, I guess “a win is a win” only counts when the Chiefs are on the right side of that aphorism, eh?

Pretty much why I never use that one myself. Same as “we have the best pass-rush in the NFL” - circa 2018 just prior to the AFCCG.

Ditto our “best 3rd down defense” of the same year.

Or any of the half dozen other silly things people say, like “we have the number one offense,” based on a single stat like total yards, while completely ignoring any stat that doesn’t conform to that one metric.

But whatever. I’ve pretty much covered all this multiple times now. Either you can read or you can’t.
There is your issue. You are just reading and not analyzing what you are reading.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:59 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
How does signing someone who would be a significant improvement to our offense send the wrong message? If they can find a way to get him under the cap the only message being sent is "We want to repeat."
When you have players who are willing to sacrifice to play on the Chiefs and you pay someone over the top money you are just creating a double standard. Don't get me wrong I would LOVE to have his talent here. He just seems to care only about every dollar he can get out of the franchise he is going to. As long as there is somebody willing to pay him a few more dollars, he isn't going to sign here. Hope I am wrong for what it's worth.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:00 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
CIN is 3-1 vs. KC. I wouldn’t say we should feel all that comfortable about playing them just yet.
People are going to be mad at you for saying that
[Reply]
Mecca 01:00 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
When you have players who are willing to sacrifice to play on the Chiefs and you pay someone over the top money you are just creating a double standard. Don't get me wrong I would LOVE to have his talent here. He just seems to care only about every dollar he can get out of the franchise he is going to. As long as there is somebody willing to pay him a few more dollars, he isn't going to sign here. Hope I am wrong for what it's worth.
Uh who is "sacrificing" to be on the Chiefs and what player is not getting the best deal the can when he's negotiating, I'd love to hear this.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:02 PM 06-05-2023
No one is taking significantly less money to be a Chief.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:05 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
People are going to be mad at you for saying that
The problem with what he said is that just posting the record makes it look like Cincy has dominated KC.

While Cincy has shown to have probably the most consistency holding down KC the losses have all been more attributed to KC not making plays they normally make 99.999% of the time.

Cincy's D deserves some credit but each loss is more because KC failed to execute in situations they normally do.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:07 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Uh who is "sacrificing" to be on the Chiefs and what player is not getting the best deal the can when he's negotiating, I'd love to hear this.
You are saying Mahomes couldn't get more money? OK How about Brady over the years?

Chiefs are becoming a Dynasty and players want to be on teams like that and often take a bit less in order to play there and free up salary space. That's all I'm saying.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:09 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
No one is taking significantly less money to be a Chief.
Where did I say significantly less? I think I was pretty clear.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:09 PM 06-05-2023
You are saying Mahomes couldn't get more money? OK How about Brady over the years?

Chiefs are becoming a Dynasty and players want to be on teams like that and often take a bit less in order to play there and free up salary space. That's all I'm saying.
It's really easy to not max out your deal when you are a top 10 highest paid player in the damn league.

Your equation would be like if you praised a dude with 50 billion dollars for paying people a fair wage while ripping the fuck out of someone who changed companies making 18 dollars an hour.

Also most players do not take less money to play on good teams, the guys that do that are guys that are literally at the very end trying to win before they retire. You might find guys trying to rehab their value and hit FA again like JuJu but you aren't getting a premium player to take less money.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:58 PM 06-05-2023
This thread fucking sucks.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:08 PM 06-05-2023
Has he had a colonoscopy yet?
[Reply]
kcbubb 02:19 PM 06-05-2023
Dhop won’t sign with the chiefs. We won’t pay him enough for his demands. I’m guessing it’s watson reunion with the browns. They have cap space.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:20 PM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Dhop won’t sign with the chiefs. We won’t pay him enough for his demands. I’m guessing it’s watson reunion with the browns. They have cap space.
I wouldn't hate that.
[Reply]
Page 125 of 324
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Up