ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2200 of 2693
« First < 1200170021002150219021962197219821992200 2201220222032204221022502300 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
eDave 12:52 AM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Is that Dave Chapelle back there?

Also:

Allen was asked about how close he was with Mahomes, and Allen mentioned how the two had met last year at The Masters. “I wouldn’t say it’s a super close relationship, but we’ve gotten to know each other over the years, got to hang out at Augusta last year,” Allen said. “I’ve got so much respect for him, not just as a football player, but as a person. You know, his charity and what he does for his community there in Kansas City.”

Allen also was asked about Mahomes making a point of finding his counterpart following the Chiefs’ epic 42-36 overtime victory in an AFC Divisional playoff game. “You can’t find anybody to say a bad thing about Patrick Mahomes,” Allen said. “And for him to do that, given the ramifications of winning the playoff game and going to the AFC Championship and overtime, to go say, what’s up to (Travis) Kelce after he scored the touchdown, and then straight to me, that was one of the cooler things as a competitor I’ve ever seen. “And to be on the other side of that, it was a really special moment. And he just wanted to let me know I had a great game. And I told him I was rooting for him.

And again, so much respect and that just kind of solidified you know, how respectful he is, how competitive he is, but you know, just how great of a dude he is. And again, like I said, you can’t find anybody to say bad thing about him.”

I feel like Pat got that from Brady's visit to him in the locker room.
[Reply]
Why Not? 12:59 AM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
Is that Dave Chapelle back there?

Also:

Allen was asked about how close he was with Mahomes, and Allen mentioned how the two had met last year at The Masters. “I wouldn’t say it’s a super close relationship, but we’ve gotten to know each other over the years, got to hang out at Augusta last year,” Allen said. “I’ve got so much respect for him, not just as a football player, but as a person. You know, his charity and what he does for his community there in Kansas City.”

Allen also was asked about Mahomes making a point of finding his counterpart following the Chiefs’ epic 42-36 overtime victory in an AFC Divisional playoff game. “You can’t find anybody to say a bad thing about Patrick Mahomes,” Allen said. “And for him to do that, given the ramifications of winning the playoff game and going to the AFC Championship and overtime, to go say, what’s up to (Travis) Kelce after he scored the touchdown, and then straight to me, that was one of the cooler things as a competitor I’ve ever seen. “And to be on the other side of that, it was a really special moment. And he just wanted to let me know I had a great game. And I told him I was rooting for him.

And again, so much respect and that just kind of solidified you know, how respectful he is, how competitive he is, but you know, just how great of a dude he is. And again, like I said, you can’t find anybody to say bad thing about him.”

I feel like Pat got that from Brady's visit to him in the locker room.

Very cool. Just more confirmation that Patrick is who we thought he was. On a side note, Josh Allen seems like a good dude as well.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:06 AM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Very cool. Just more confirmation that Patrick is who we thought he was. On a side note, Josh Allen seems like a good dude as well.
Josh Allen seems to love saying, "and again" almost as much as EB loves saying, "at the end of the day"
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:53 AM 02-16-2022

Time to go 💪🏽⏰

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) February 14, 2022

[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:10 AM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Josh Allen seems to love saying, "and again" almost as much as EB loves saying, "at the end of the day"
I feel like Mahomes says “in this league” a lot.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:42 AM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
That and "Yeah, I mean..."
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:54 AM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
OMG IS HE DEMANDING A TRADE!?!
[Reply]
tredadda 09:34 AM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Kinda like how Andy calls every football team a good team.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:36 AM 02-16-2022
Not as much as Tyrann says "obviously, you know"

Or as much as Bienemy says "at the end of the day"
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:38 AM 02-16-2022
Yep, he says it at the beginning of nearly every statement.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:27 PM 02-16-2022
I gotta admit, I still wince when I recall 'I'll see it when I believe it.' :-)

Mahomes' very own Costanza/JerkStore moment.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:29 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
OMG IS HE DEMANDING A TRADE!?!
Looks like he plans on fisting his c[l]ock.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:32 PM 02-16-2022

[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:36 PM 02-16-2022
That's an interesting list. Outside of a couple of them, t's mostly a bunch of guys who were pretty good but clearly caught lightning in a bottle briefly.

Burrow's got a long ways to go, but I think there's a good chance he ends up being a better QB than any of those guys listed.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:41 PM 02-16-2022
Bad thing for him and the Bengals is that division had an incredible down year by their standards and they still just barely managed to come out on top in their division. Ravens are going to be healthy now and the Steelers won't be hamstrung by the corpse of Roethlisberger so they're going to have an incredibly hard path going forward.
[Reply]
Page 2200 of 2693
« First < 1200170021002150219021962197219821992200 2201220222032204221022502300 > Last »
Up