ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 528 of 2688
« First < 28428478518524525526527528 52953053153253857862810281528 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 AM 11-07-2017
Kay Adams on GMFB talking about Aaron Rodgers following last night's game: 'He covers every single little deficiency on that team. He covers up all of their flaws/mistakes.'

This is exactly what I meant with my post in this thread last night. The great QBs can't win titles all alone, but they can make a whole lot easier if the rest of your team isn't perfect.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:11 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
If I'm Veach/Andy, priority number 1 throughout Mahomes tenure is going to be having a strong offensive line. I think if you give him that, he will shred defenses whether his receivers and tight ends are great or not. Fortunately, we already have Kelce and Reek anyways. We saw the kind of connection he had with D-Rob during the preseason. Give me that top 5-10 offensive line, and let Mahomes do his magic.
I honestly think the line is fine as it is.

Mahomes was making chicken salad out of chicken shit in the preseason. He responds to pressure in a completely different way than Alex Smith.

His instincts kick in. Alex is a robot, so the fuses just blow.

Kaplooie!

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:14 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Mahomes was making chicken salad out of chicken shit in the preseason. He responds to pressure in a completely different way than Alex Smith.

Kaplooie!
I actually think at least 3/5ths of our line are good enough, too. Fisher is ok, but he isn't going anywhere yet. LG is the only real ? that I hope they will have a solidified answer for by 2018.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:25 AM 11-07-2017
Kay Adams on GMFB talking about Aaron Rodgers following last night's game: 'He covers every single little deficiency on that team. He covers up all of their flaws/mistakes.'

This is exactly what I meant with my post in this thread last night. The great QBs can't win titles all alone, but they can make a whole lot easier if the rest of your team isn't perfect.
It's a little unfair to think Mahomes is automatically going to be the most talented and efficient QB to ever play this game without seeing him. I think he's going to be good, but talk about immediate high expectations.

I really hope Veach is the real deal because Green Bay has totally ****ed up their personnel in the Rodgers era. They can't build a proper team around him and have wasted years of a historic QB's career.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:41 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It's a little unfair to think Mahomes is automatically going to be the most talented and efficient QB to ever play this game without seeing him. I think he's going to be good, but talk about immediate high expectations.

I really hope Veach is the real deal because Green Bay has totally ****ed up their personnel in the Rodgers era. They can't build a proper team around him and have wasted years of a historic QB's career.
I wasn't trying to say Mahomes is going to be that guy or that he isn't, but I was trying to reinforce my belief on what the QB position means to a team.
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:43 AM 11-07-2017

Kaplooie!

All he had to do was step up into the pocket
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:44 AM 11-07-2017
I wasn't trying to say Mahomes is going to be that guy or that he isn't, but I was trying to reinforce my belief on what the QB position means to a team.
Preach it Fish......
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:26 AM 11-07-2017
guys pressure is scary though

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:27 AM 11-07-2017
This whole video is jizzworthy

[Reply]
gold_and_red 11:28 AM 11-07-2017

Kaplooie!

Is that the game losing 3rd down play? I can't blame Fisher as much as I would like to. Just step up and hit Wilson, game over.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:52 AM 11-07-2017
Florio, stop teasing me.....

http://www.nbcsports.com/video/kansa...eignite-season
[Reply]
thegame214 11:57 AM 11-07-2017
Remember as we've been told 1000 times... that was just college/high school.

No translation at all :-)

I posted a graphic yesterday of Patrick leading the NCAA in pressure yards and was told it's invalid because college.

Watson was directly beneath him.

Pressure is scary.
[Reply]
ARROW2 12:08 PM 11-07-2017
6-3 after being 5-0 is NOT cool and is NOT trending in the right direction. Earlier, we were connecting deeper earlier in the game and Hunt would get his yards late as a result. Same old Alex is back and you see the results. Scared to throw downfield and open it up early when teams are stacking the line. how many passes did he throw to WRs Sunday? How many passes traveled over 10 yards? GTFOOH with this Alex bullshit. It can't end soon enough.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:04 PM 11-07-2017
This whole video is jizzworthy

This one?
https://youtu.be/TIJzAJcGgjs
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:06 PM 11-07-2017
that one's sexy too
[Reply]
Page 528 of 2688
« First < 28428478518524525526527528 52953053153253857862810281528 > Last »