ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 519 of 2688
« First < 19419469509515516517518519 52052152252352956961910191519 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:36 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Remember that douche Cian Fahey who said Mahomes was a loose cannon with no mechanics while shitting all over him?

Dude said Mike Glennon is Aaron Rodgers and Vernon Adams was worth a st rd pick :-)

https://mobile.twitter.com/OldTakesE...91660277268480

That guy is a dumbass.

I listened to Soren interview him & he was comparing Tyreek Hill to Tavon Austin.

He's a major douchebag.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:47 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That guy is a dumbass.

I listened to Soren interview him & he was comparing Tyreek Hill to Tavon Austin.

He's a major douchebag.
How people like that get on major radio shows is beyond me.
[Reply]
penbrook 11:49 PM 09-29-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Smith is worse than Cassel. Eleventy Billion times worse. And here's why:

Unlike Cassel, where even the dumbest and most rock brained football fan could see clear and present suck enough to jump off the train and demand a refund, Smith's suck is far more elusive and sinister.
Smith has just enough to fool the average Sunday eye-tester, and that is HIGHLY dangerous ground. The proof is in the playoff pudding, but Lil' Johnnie Chief Tard is too goddamned stupid to see and realize when he's being suckered like a pro. And that's what Smith is: The Ultimate Professional Sucker.
His ****tarded groupies as well as his enemies can find a myriad of ways to display and counter or pimp any of his performances, but it's all a shell game in the end because in the end; the man is a loser at the highest levels of the sport. He can not perform in mid January, and he will never see February.
His transplanted sex slaves invaded the KC scene, sure as an eastern sunrise that Smith was going to "get his revenge" and that KC would be SO LUCKY to get to go on that "exciting journey"! :-)
**** the Chiefs, **** their traditions, and **** their fans; Alex must be served! Alex first!
If I could punch every one of these west coast losers in their hybrid vaginas, I damned well would.

In the end, all I can say is that Smith's playoff suckity-suck landed me the QB of my dreams, so thanks Alex?

Whatever.

You're a goddamned embarrassment to the human race.
Says the guy who thinks Matt Fucking Cassel is a better qb than Alex Smith. There is a reason why Smith is a starter and Cassell is not. There is a reason Smitty leads the Chiefs in several statistical categories of all time. You can not see pass your hatred for Alex Smith. Did Smith Fuck your wife or something? Or kill your dog?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:07 AM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Says the guy who thinks Matt Fucking Cassel is a better qb than Alex Smith. There is a reason why Smith is a starter and Cassell is not. There is a reason Smitty leads the Chiefs in several statistical categories of all time. You can not see pass your hatred for Alex Smith. Did Smith Fuck your wife or something? Or kill your dog?
I see your reading comprehension skills are right up there with your QB boyfriends' ability to shit down his white padded knickers on any given January Sunday.

Do not address my greatness again until you have successfully overcome your pitiful shortcomings, please.
[Reply]
penbrook 12:15 AM 09-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I see your reading comprehension skills are right up there with your QB boyfriends' ability to shit down his white padded knickers on any given January Sunday.

Do not address my greatness again until you have successfully overcome your pitiful shortcomings, please.
I’ll take that as a yes. Thanks for clarifying!
[Reply]
RunKC 09:14 AM 09-30-2017
Isn't it crazy what an awesome QB can do for a team?

The Packers had zero tackles on their depth chart the other night. All 4 out. Mike Daniels, their best DL, out. Didn't matter.

Now Ty Montgomery has broken ribs and Davonte Adams is sure to be out awhile due to getting blasted in the frontal lobe.

Rodgers is so great, man. Last year that team had everyone on IR and he willed them to the NFCCG. Even when they won the SB, they had everyone on IR.

If Mahomes turns out to be anywhere close to Rodgers, we're going to multiple SB's with Andy at the helm.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:17 AM 10-02-2017
Alex was talking to Gruden for the game tonight and listed a play.

"Top left bunch delta shack, 2 J scat, Tampa wide shallow cross, halfback burst
kill, halfback flat"

17 words for one goddamn play. Give Mahomes some time to learn the playbook because it sounds hard as fuck to learn.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:26 AM 10-02-2017

kill, halfback flat"

17 words for one goddamn play. Give Mahomes some time to learn the playbook because it sounds hard as **** to learn.
Exactly! I think he is going to be awesome in this offense. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:33 AM 10-02-2017

kill, halfback flat"

17 words for one goddamn play. Give Mahomes some time to learn the playbook because it sounds hard as **** to learn.
What type of a check down was this?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10-02-2017, 10:38 AM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee. Reason: don't drive angry
MahomesMagic 10:52 AM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That guy is a dumbass.

He's a major douchebag.
Cian Fahey is one of the worst QB evaluators out there. His Mahomes hit piece was just Greg Cosell's analysis with !!! marks and some text changes. Cosell was the dumbass who said he would rather have Zach Mettenberger over Jameis Winston when he came out. Hmmm...
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:49 PM 10-02-2017
Any time a dude who talks like a leprechaun tells you about QBs, you need to take them seriously.

Wait... sorry, it's actually the OPPOSITE that's true
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:55 PM 10-02-2017
Halfback in the flat maybe?
[Reply]
Buckweath 03:58 PM 10-02-2017
Isn't it crazy what an awesome QB can do for a team?

The Packers had zero tackles on their depth chart the other night. All 4 out. Mike Daniels, their best DL, out. Didn't matter.

Now Ty Montgomery has broken ribs and Davonte Adams is sure to be out awhile due to getting blasted in the frontal lobe.

Rodgers is so great, man. Last year that team had everyone on IR and he willed them to the NFCCG. Even when they won the SB, they had everyone on IR.

If Mahomes turns out to be anywhere close to Rodgers, we're going to multiple SB's with Andy at the helm.
I just want one SB.

But yeah, it is obvious that an elite QB makes up for a team's shortcomings. You can't just have a great QB and that's it though.

Big Ben during his prime also had a shitty Oline if I remember correctly and he was still balling and won SBs.
[Reply]
hometeam 04:19 PM 10-02-2017

kill, halfback flat"

Grudens offense is notoriously verbose. Doesn't mean its not hard to learn the offense KC runs, its just not as complicated verbally.
[Reply]
penbrook 04:27 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
What type of a check down was this?
You are just spewing false information now. Smitty leadsnthe NFL is YPA in 9.21
[Reply]
Page 519 of 2688
« First < 19419469509515516517518519 52052152252352956961910191519 > Last »
Up