ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 418 of 2688
« First < 318368408414415416417418 4194204214224284685189181418 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 09:41 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Playmaking quarterbacks ALL make risky throws. If people can't accept that, then they truly don't have the balls to enjoy chasing championships.
The risks will be accepted by me. They have to, as it's out of my hands anyway.

The focus will be on whether the risks are not too game-killing. If he ends up throwing 3 INTs per game, but also gets 5 TDs per game.. and more importantly, the WINS...

then hey, go nuts. Backyard ball the shit out the games.
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:43 AM 08-12-2017
The touchdown play.

This is not an easy play/throw to make when the call broke down. This type of ad-libbing is something you either have or you don't. pic.twitter.com/dQZA6MmdB8

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) August 12, 2017

[Reply]
Rasputin 09:44 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
Bias is showing by just about every poster, on either side.

Trying to be objective here, but I thought that Alex Smith was really sharp, Tyler Bray was better than most will admit, and the praise for Mahomes is too effusive.
Alex did great imo but I get mad thinking why didn't he play like that in the playoffs?

Bray started out on fire then after his INT I thought he lost confidence and it showed and he made his errant throws like I saw him do in practice. If his next game shows confidence then he can make throws like he started out doing. Other problem with Bray is if O-line doesn't block long enough he will go down like a sack of potatoes. He just stands there reminds me of Byron Leftwich and he wont last long.

Patrick Mahomes II playing with backups that are trying to make the team playing against backups that are trying to make the 9ers roster. Not a good cast to help him out but he was poised and nothing rattled him. A few of his throws could have been better much better but he was able to show he can handle the offense and made it look like he belonged out there.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:48 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by bigjosh006:
The touchdown play.

If you look there is a lane between 66 and 4. Mahomes had the wr get right where that lane opened up and threw it through there.

Espn has an angle that is perfect. Almost directly off mahomes shoulder. It's wide open.

I have no clue where to start to upload a video
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:48 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
The thing about that play that impressed me is that he threw a floater.

A lot of young, strong armed QBs try to throw that pass with zip, when a touch pass like that floater is what is needed.

That a glimpse of his football IQ.
Yeah. good touch. right where it needed to be.

Other people are arguing that Kemp wasnt open. He was.
Attached: mahometd.JPG (29.1 KB) mahomestd2.JPG (29.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Frosty 09:49 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
If i knew how to post a video i would.

If you or anyone else does i will gladly text it to them. I'm on the road right now.
This is the closest I could find (second replay).

http://www.espn.com/blog/kansas-city...reseason-debut

I tried doing a screenshot but the video darkened when paused. The ball is in the air at this point.
Attached: MahomesKemp.jpg (30.5 KB) 
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:50 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
If you look there is a lane between 66 and 4. Mahomes had the wr get right where that lane opened up and threw it through there.

Espn has an angle that is perfect. Almost directly off mahomes shoulder. It's wide open.

I have no clue where to start to upload a video
If you have twitter, just post it on there and embed it here. thats the only way i know how to put vids here :-)
[Reply]
notorious 09:50 AM 08-12-2017
He threw it to the one spot the wr could catch it but the defense couldn't. That's exactly what you want to see.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:51 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by Black Bob:
Yep but, the ones that win championships don't turn it over much. Most importantly they finish game winning drives and execute fourth quarter comebacks. A lot of games come down to end in the NFL. That's the key. Mahommes has a lot to prove before we can even talk about chasing championships.
Peyton Manning threw shitton of INT his first few years in the league. He also threw a shtiton of touchdowns. Patrick will do the same thing then the INT will start to dwindle and he will make a shitton more touchdowns than INT and we can win championships with him.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:52 AM 08-12-2017
He's going to be a star.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:54 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by Frosty:
This is the closest I could find (second replay).

http://www.espn.com/blog/kansas-city...reseason-debut

I tried doing a screenshot but the video darkened when paused. The ball is in the air at this point.
Thats part of my video.

And it's a perfect shot.

Now where did he throw over three guys Sandy?

Liar.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:54 AM 08-12-2017
The touchdown was sooo damn Favre-ian, rolling one way and throwing accurately across the body the other way

Sooo few QBs can make that play :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:57 AM 08-12-2017
doesn't look near as risky when you see it from pat's view point.
[Reply]
milkman 09:58 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The touchdown was sooo damn Favre-ian, rolling one way and throwing accurately across the body the other way

That is just not true.

That ball did not require arm strength.

Any QB with mobility and vision can make that throw.
[Reply]
penbrook 09:58 AM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

Rodgers does it better than anyone
[Reply]
Page 418 of 2688
« First < 318368408414415416417418 4194204214224284685189181418 > Last »
Up