ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 300
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:01 PM 04-10-2023
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
cmh6476 05:51 PM 05-17-2023
So do we want Caleb love again or no?
[Reply]
Al Czervik 05:57 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Hard pass
[Reply]
cmh6476 06:00 PM 05-17-2023
I'm flying to Denver tonight, could go see Braun tomorrow night...
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:17 PM 05-17-2023
No
[Reply]
BWillie 06:39 PM 05-17-2023
He is awful
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:53 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
No
Why? He’s a great talent. Frankly he’s got a lotta EJ and Tyshawn in him

They were both terribly inefficient offensive players early on. Self made them D up, and he could get Caleb to do it too. I’d be all for it
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:15 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

They were both terribly inefficient offensive players early on. Self made them D up, and he could get Caleb to do it too. I’d be all for it
His basketball IQ is horrific and he's probably the least efficient guard I've ever seen play college basketball. Want no part of him. I'm not convinced Self could coach him up in a way that would make him at all productive at this point in his career.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:16 AM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:

I see some EJ, not a ton, but I don't see much Taylor in there. Taylor was really REALLY fucking effective. Love is a great slasher, but can't generate the power the EJ played with (sometimes), and can't run an offense like Taylor, nevermind that Taylor was a Ferrari. Love might be a Corvair. Fun to drive, but you might spin out and everybody fucking dies.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:33 PM 05-23-2023
Originally Posted by :
I’m Hearing the chances of Kevin McCullar returning to KU next season have significantly increased in recent days. So, in a major shift, I currently think it’s more likely than not he will return to college.

McCullar left Lawrence for the NBA Combine fully planning (or hoping) to stay in the pros. He understandably didn’t want to spend a sixth year in college. Yet the versatile wing struggled in Combine scrimmages and opened the door to a possible return.

This is potentially a major development for a Kansas team with exceptionally high hopes for next year. The Jayhawks have two open scholarships, plenty of star power, and a hole in its starting lineup that McCullar perfectly fills.

There’s always a caveat; mine is that this Hearing is too early to make this definitive. I'm sure McCullar is still getting NBA feedback, as the deadline to withdraw from the Draft and return to college is May 31.

Still, I decided to write this as McCullar’s return was considered unlikely when he left Lawrence for the summer. The odds have now dramatically shifted.

It’s been a quiet few days for the Jayhawks during the dead period. With two scholarships open, I’d expected more chatter around Kansas with Arthur Kaluma, Zyon Pullin, Grant Nelson or Cam Spencer. Instead, I haven’t heard much about any players and KU.

The silence makes sense if the Jayhawks are talking it out with McCullar, and that’s exactly what I believe is happening.
https://www.kuhearings.com/p/hearing...idering-return

Imagine this roster with McCullar back.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:05 PM 05-23-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
https://www.kuhearings.com/p/hearing...idering-return

Imagine this roster with McCullar back.
Saw that. He’d be a perfect fit and fill exactly what we need.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:07 PM 05-23-2023
Starters:
Harris
Timberlake
McCullar
Adams
Dickinson

Bench:
Morris
Elmarko
Marcus Adams
Braun
Chris Johnson
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:08 AM 05-24-2023
McCullar back officially.

We’re winning it all.
[Reply]
DanBecky 08:12 AM 05-24-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

We’re winning it all.
That’s actually crazy he’s coming back. Could prolly make some money overseas but why not try and come back, get paid a bit, and try and carve out your own little piece of history.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 08:39 AM 05-24-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

We’re winning it all.
Fantastic news....
D will be much better with KM back.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:44 AM 05-24-2023
Glad we got that figured out. It never made much sense for him to leave. The defense is now much improved and he adds a degree of competitiveness and intensity that is pretty unmatched.

KU is the clear #1 now and it isn't close.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 300
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up