ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Media Center>Jack Reacher
Bowser 04:51 PM 01-11-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The fact that Amazon refuses to give me a little gratuitous nudity with Dixon just makes me angry.

My word she's good lookin'

And there isn't a look she couldn't pull off. You want upscale professional? Done. Insecure secretary - she'll rock a 9.5 there. Slutty nurse/stripper - she'd kill it.

Total package of hot.
She looks good in military dress, jeans and a t-shirt, and my lord how she rocked that dinner dress (couldn't find an image, dammit).

To steal Buehler's line - I'd win wars for her.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:10 PM 01-14-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The fact that Amazon refuses to give me a little gratuitous nudity with Dixon just makes me angry.

My word she's good lookin'

And there isn't a look she couldn't pull off. You want upscale professional? Done. Insecure secretary - she'll rock a 9.5 there. Slutty nurse/stripper - she'd kill it.

Total package of hot.
A bit of research and I sadly couldn't find any nudes of her.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:10 PM 01-11-2024
Found one!

[Reply]
stumppy 05:28 PM 01-11-2024
:-)
[Reply]
RockChalk 06:02 AM 01-12-2024
Dixon

I don't really need to expand on anything already said above. Just wanted to show support.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:36 PM 01-14-2024
Last couple eps have been meh.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:10 PM 01-14-2024
They did get me with the "I'll tear out your trachea and your last thought will be 'holy shit he actually did it'." line. I laughed pretty hard at that.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:28 PM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
They did get me with the "I'll tear out your trachea and your last thought will be 'holy shit he actually did it'." line. I laughed pretty hard at that.
The embolism thing was just cold.

Part of me wants to point out that
Spoiler!
but I'm just going to keep enjoying the ride instead.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:29 PM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Spoiler!
I noticed that too. And those doors are probably locked/coded.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:25 PM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Spoiler!
I remember watching 'Man of Steel' and during the last fight scene the wanton carnage was SO over the top that I turned to my wife and said 'shit, he should've just let 'em win. Or maybe fight in central Kansas or something? This will have the economic and societal impact of like 5 nukes being dropped in the city...'

I got taken out of the movie. That's never a good thing.

Here they've just gotten SO murdery that it took me out of the show.

This has become obligation watching. I'd far prefer spend an hour on Foundation instead. This just isn't very good.
[Reply]
Pinchshot 08:09 AM 01-15-2024
My favorite scene is when he kicked the detective's car and set off the air bag. I LOL'd!
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:12 PM 01-18-2024
The last episode didn't do what they thought it would.

But I'll watch Reacher fuck shit up all the time.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:19 PM 01-18-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The last episode didn't do what they thought it would.

But I'll watch Reacher fuck shit up all the time.
Yeah, they didn't quite stick the landing. I was still entertained, though. I'll definitely be back for season 3.

And even battered and bloody. Dixon is still a damned smokeshow. Dammit, girl.
[Reply]
RockChalk 10:32 AM 01-19-2024
It wasn't amazing, but the finale did enough box-checking for me. Enjoy the overall story. Onto Season 3
[Reply]
Indian Chief 10:36 AM 01-19-2024
I'm hoping for 2 things out of season 3. One, better writing which we've talked about. Two, he doesn't need to be so big. I might be in the minority, but I thought he was big enough in the first season. He was much slower/plodding in this season. He seemed winded half the time.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up