ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 710 of 1628
« First < 210610660700706707708709710 7117127137147207608101210 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
0372 07:58 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, I'll just use his own website and LinkedIn page to prove he's lying:

https://www.rwmalonemd.com/about-us

Dr. Malone is the discoverer of in-vitro and in-vivo RNA transfection and the inventor of mRNA vaccines

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rwmalonemd/

Sure, as vaccinations go up, so do breakthroughs and deaths. But, if they are dying from cytotoxicism, when do I and hundreds of millions of others who are fully vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines drop dead? And, why haven't we already if they are toxic?

And, you are aware that the mRNA vaccines do not contain the spike proteins, right?

You are not disputing that Doctor Malone's work and patents in the related field precede Kariko and Weismann by roughly a decade. It seems out of place to claim he is a liar.

mRNA Vaxx causes the body to produce spike proteins.
[Reply]
Donger 08:04 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
You are not disputing that Doctor Malone's work and patents in the related field precede Kariko and Weismann by roughly a decade. It seems out of place to claim he is a liar.

mRNA Vaxx causes the body to produce spike proteins.
You may have noted that he's changed his tune since being called out on his lie. He now claims that he invented "mRNA vaccine technology."

Yes, that's correct. They do. So, your own body, in response to the mRNA vaccines, creates spike proteins which are toxic. Is that your assertion?
[Reply]
0372 08:07 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
So, John Cusack is saying that we are Better Off Dead?

It seems to be more of a play on behalf of Bill Gates and other elites who believe there are too many of us common folk. It's really not all that hard to believe. From Margaret Sanger to the father of Bill Gates, they are heavily into eugenics.

[Reply]
eDave 08:14 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Apparently not only is it not a felony but it's encouraged by Biden supporters, such as yourself, of course.
I don't encourage either microcosm and honestly don't believe many actually do "encourage" either scenario. Yours is not a reason not to do the right thing and get vaccinated and proceed with further guidance as we move through this thing we all hate that we are in.
[Reply]
0372 08:19 PM 08-09-2021
You may have noted that he's changed his tune since being called out on his lie. He now claims that he invented "mRNA vaccine technology."

Yes, that's correct. They do. So, your own body, in response to the mRNA vaccines, creates spike proteins which are toxic. Is that your assertion?

The patents prove the timeline of the technology now being deployed by the producers of the mRNA Vaxx. Doctor Maloney and others were the originators of this technology. I believe semantics is a waste of time and effort.

I think a better question would be why Kariko and Weissman don't give credit to the originators of the technology which again is provable through the patent timelines. The answer is all too obvious as Doctor Maloney has exposed the dangers.

The Spike Proteins artificially produced by the Covid Vaxx is Cytotoxic and will kill many people who have been injected in conjunction with the damage the Covid Vaxx does to the normal immune system.

The Senior Editor of the BMJ stated In the case of covid-19 vaccines, regulators accepted biodistribution data from past studies performed with related, mostly unapproved compounds that use the same platform technology. (2)

Recent studies (3) suggest that the spike protein produced in response to vaccination, may bind and interact with various cells throughout the body, via their ACE2 receptors, potentially resulting in damage to various tissues and organs.

References

1.SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Impairs Endothelial Function via Downregulation of ACE 2 | Circulation Research (ahajournals.org) https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/...

2. Doshi P. Covid-19 vaccines: In the rush for regulatory approval, do we need more data? BMJ 2021; 373 :n1244 doi:10.1136/bmj.n1244

3 . Suresh SJ, Suzuki YJ. SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein and Lung Vascular Cells. Journal of Respiration. 2021; 1(1):40-48. https://doi.org/10.3390/jor1010004

Suzuki YJ, Gychka SG. SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Elicits Cell Signaling in Human Host Cells: Implications for Possible Consequences of COVID-19 Vaccines. Vaccines (Basel). 2021;9(1):36. Published 2021 Jan 11. doi:10.3390/vaccines9010036

Zhang, S., Liu, Y., Wang, X. et al. SARS-CoV-2 binds platelet ACE2 to enhance thrombosis in COVID-19. J Hematol Oncol 13, 120 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1186/s13045-020-00954-7
[Reply]
petegz28 08:22 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I don't encourage either microcosm and honestly don't believe many actually do "encourage" either scenario. Yours is not a reason not to do the right thing and get vaccinated and proceed with further guidance as we move through this thing we all hate that we are in.
Yeah, that's a lot of gobbeldy-gook for "I support Biden letting Covid enter our country illegally".
[Reply]
Donger 08:32 PM 08-09-2021
The patents prove the timeline of the technology now being deployed by the producers of the mRNA Vaxx. Doctor Maloney and others were the originators of this technology. I believe semantics is a waste of time and effort.

I think a better question would be why Kariko and Weissman don't give credit to the originators of the technology which again is provable through the patent timelines. The answer is all too obvious as Doctor Maloney has exposed the dangers.
Dr. Malone, actually But Maloney rings a bell...

The Spike Proteins artificially produced by the Covid Vaxx is Cytotoxic and will kill many people who have been injected in conjunction with the damage the Covid Vaxx does to the normal immune system.
Cool. So, like I asked, when do the hundreds of millions of people who have been vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines drop dead, and from what?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:33 PM 08-09-2021

Hey, changing their tune sounds soooooo familiar my dear Dildonger. Trying (Fauci) to think about where (Fauci) I have seen this comin (Fauci) from someone.... hmmmm... trying sooo hard (Fauci) to figure out who it was. Im sure it will e-Fauci-ly come to me. Ill let you know.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:39 PM 08-09-2021
Yeah, that's a lot of gobbeldy-gook for "I support Biden letting Covid enter our country illegally".
Do you think that just MAYBE, there is something your Savior Jesus Biden could do something to you know.... slow down the unvaccinated, and potentially Covid positive illegals that are coming across and being released into our country, while were telling the tax paying citizens to vaccinate? Show me some objectivity. Not just what they want you to say. I know youve got it in you.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:40 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Do you think that just MAYBE, there is something your Savior Jesus Biden could do something to you know.... slow down the unvaccinated, and potentially Covid positive illegals that are coming across and being released into our country, while were telling the tax paying citizens to vaccinate? Show me some objectivity. Not just what they want you to say. I know youve got it in you.
My Savior Biden? Are you fucking high?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:45 PM 08-09-2021
My Savior Biden? Are you fucking high?
Omg bro, my bad lmao. I meant to quote Dave. Oooofffff. Disregard.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 08:46 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
If you think cutting your dick off and putting it in a blender is homoerotic.... youre a much sicker fuck than I even gave you credit for. Yikes!

Im not the one whos thought it up
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:47 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:47 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Im not the one whos thought it up
Youre the one who called it homoerotic you fucking freak.
[Reply]
0372 08:49 PM 08-09-2021
Dr. Malone, actually But Maloney rings a bell...

Cool. So, like I asked, when do the hundreds of millions of people who have been vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines drop dead, and from what?

You ask a lot of questions. Which is fine but some of them are becoming very redundant.

I believe it was you that had asked several days ago how the cytotoxic effects of the mRNA would kill many people. At the time I provided you with a report from a pathologist from Mayo Clinic who had performed an autopsy on a deceased Covid Vaxx victim. He explained in great detail the pathology of the disease caused by the Covid Vaxx. The artificially created spike proteins attach to and invade all the organs of the body causing disease.

As to when? Some experts are giving a range of soon to 3 years. Some are saying premature death will occur within 10 years. I think we are seeing this play out in highly vaccinated countries like Israel and England.

There are variations to the Covid Vaxx's in regard to manufacturing and deployment. These variations will account for variations in mortality rates from one city to the next.

My hope is that those who have not taken the Covid Vaxx will stay the course. My prayers go out to those who have as well as their families.
[Reply]
Page 710 of 1628
« First < 210610660700706707708709710 7117127137147207608101210 > Last »
Up