ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 214 of 1628
« First < 114164204210211212213214 2152162172182242643147141214 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:55 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Ok? You don't care either, you just act like you care?
Anyone who isn't a psychopath cares about 500,000 people dying.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:56 PM 05-11-2021
The problem is you guys think you are part of the solution, but have no way of proving it. So I'm sorry if I'm more skeptical of Big Pharma than you are. But the fact you guys are going to take a vaccine with less than a year in circulation, well good for you.

Please be the lab rats for me, if it turns out to be safe I can consider getting it. But forgive me for being "Scared" of something that has existed for less than a year.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:57 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Anyone who isn't a psychopath cares about 500,000 people dying.
600k die every year from heart disease

Before you respond with "You can give that to others"

I havent seen you post once about stopping fat fucks from eating. And considering that 80% of death from COVID are from fatasses maybe you should care more!
[Reply]
Donger 12:58 PM 05-11-2021
The problem is you guys think you are part of the solution, but have no way of proving it. So I'm sorry if I'm more skeptical of Big Pharma than you are. But the fact you guys are going to take a vaccine with less than a year in circulation, well good for you.

Please be the lab rats for me, if it turns out to be safe I can consider getting it. But forgive me for being "Scared" of something that has existed for less than a year.
You probably think that the mRNA vaccines alter your DNA.

Oh, and congratulations on proving to be an even more despicable piece of shit than Prison Bitch with the above. Impressive.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:58 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Why'd you edit? You wrote that you don't fucking care about them either...
Because those parents are in the 500k so if I don't care about the 500k then I dont care about the parents. It was a redundant statement, hence the edit to point out your Appeal to Emotion
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:59 PM 05-11-2021
You probably think that the mRNA vaccines alter your DNA.

Oh, and congratulations on proving to be an even more despicable piece of shit than Prison Bitch with the above. Impressive.
Lmao you care so much dont you, well put down the fork you fat fuck. You're the reason covid is bad in the first place.
[Reply]
Donger 01:00 PM 05-11-2021
Because those parents are in the 500k so if I don't care about the 500k then I dont care about the parents. It was a redundant statement, hence the edit to point out your Appeal to Emotion
Excellent display. Thank you.
[Reply]
Donger 01:00 PM 05-11-2021
Lmao you care so much dont you, well put down the fork you fat ****. You're the reason covid is bad in the first place.
I certainly care more than you, yes.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:02 PM 05-11-2021
I certainly care more than you, yes.
Oh you get a golden star today for virtue signaling.

Well I value my rights over dead people. I'm fine with millions dying as long as my constitutional rights remain the same.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:03 PM 05-11-2021
600k die every year from heart disease

Before you respond with "You can give that to others"

I havent seen you post once about stopping fat ****s from eating. And considering that 80% of death from COVID are from fatasses maybe you should care more!
That's the whole point. Fat fucks can eat whatever they want without making anyone else gain weight. Anyone can walk into Wendy's and devour a Baconator, but they can't smoke a cigarette before they get up to leave, because that directly affects the health of other people.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:04 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
That's the whole point. Fat fucks can eat whatever they want without making anyone else gain weight. Anyone can walk into Wendy's and devour a Baconator, but they can't smoke a cigarette before they get up to leave, because that directly affects the health of other people.
exactly how do people who dont have coronavirus affect anyone?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:04 PM 05-11-2021

I have zero problem with you, or anyone else, being a coward. I don't think anyone expected zebras to change their stripes.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:07 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I have zero problem with you, or anyone else, being a coward. I don't think anyone expected zebras to change their stripes.
Call me what ever you want sheep
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:09 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Hard to imagine anything more beta than being scared of a shot or whining like a bitch about being told to wear a mask to stop the spread of a global pandemic that’s killed 500k+ Americans.

Imagine if this generation were asked to ration during ww2, yet we’ll go fight and die.
Fascinating reading a Beta discussing what a Beta is...^^^.

Beta's dont have the inherent mental fortitude nor personal conviction to understand that Alphas run on an unconscious level....hence "natural leaders".

These are the types that take leadership seminars at the Holiday Inn...since it's a foreign concept to them.

Betas are unrealized humans...the worker bees of our species.

They are insistent that everyone in their immediate circle be a Beta too...herd mentality/safety in numbers....defer to authority/submissive...susceptible to suggestion...controlled through propaganda.

Governments already know this...it's the "sheeple" class...the repeaters.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:10 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Fascinating reading a Beta discussing what a Beta is...^^^.

Beta's dont have the mental fortitude nor personal conviction to understand that Alphas run on an unconscious level....hence "natural leaders".

These are the types that take leadership seminars at the Holiday Inn...since it's a foreign concept to them.

Betas are unrealized humans...the worker bees of our species.

They are insistent that everyone in their immediate circle be a Beta too...herd mentality/safety in numbers....defer to authority/submissive.
Alphas don't refer to themselves as alphas, but insecure betas do.
[Reply]
Page 214 of 1628
« First < 114164204210211212213214 2152162172182242643147141214 > Last »
Up