Page 893 of 4783
« First < 393793843883889890891892893 89489589689790394399313931893 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:31 AM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Just saw the list. Only Kelce from KC, and not until 40. Really?? PFF is such a joke. :-)
Chiefs had 4 all pro's last season. I'll take that over PFF
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:26 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
PFF hates Marcus Peters for some reason. They seem to think that he gets beat a lot. I'm not sure that's true, but even if it was I'll always take a defensive guy who produces more scores than he gives up.
He does get beat a lot only because he is looking to jump routes and go for the pick 1st in situations where he shouldn't.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:52 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
You are such a coward.

I posted 1 pic of me and my kids fishing in a thread where people were having a conversation about their families and over the course of 4 months the whole bronco fan base showed how classless they are.

"Your kids are as probably as big of losers as you are"
"I hope your family dies in a plane crash"

Tons of comments like that.

At least 100

I reported them to the mods for months

Nothing was done because they are cowards like you.

Go ahead and post a screenshot of the 1 post of mine in retaliation...it was a purposefully weak momma joke and within 10 minutes I was banned.

That's why that sorry site is so boring.

If a rival fan posts there, they get banned for nothing. There is no enjoyable rival smack allowed.

Sad because there was a time about 10 years ago the site was kinda fun.

Then the mods turned into Caitlyn Jenner.

I can assure you that is why this site is far superior to the mane...

If a poster attacks your family here, the mods will ban them. Regardless of what team you root for. They aren't cowards that are afraid of banning their own teams posters to keep the status quo. We embrace diversity here.

Here, posters have thick skin because they aren't pussies. You can run smack (75% of your posts) and we just fire back because the sites posters aren't lame.
Dude, let it go.

Live and learn.

It is over, you made a mistake, forgive yourself and move on.

It is not healthy for you to dwell on the past, it also isn't healthy to always have to be right about everything Mr. "This year is next year".

We are all here to have fun, talk a little smack and interact with others you might not during your lifetime.

I don't get how I am a "coward" for coming here, you use that word a lot.

Check out this site and get some help, it is not a sign of failure to talk to someone: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...s/con-20025568
Narcissistic personality disorder is one of several types of personality disorders. Personality disorders are conditions in which people have traits that cause them to feel and behave in socially distressing ways, limiting their ability to function in relationships and other areas of their life, such as work or school.

If you have narcissistic personality disorder, you may come across as conceited, boastful or pretentious. You often monopolize conversations. You may belittle or look down on people you perceive as inferior. You may feel a sense of entitlement — and when you don't receive special treatment, you may become impatient or angry. You may insist on having "the best" of everything — for instance, the best car, athletic club or medical care.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:33 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
He does get beat a lot only because he is looking to jump routes and go for the pick 1st in situations where he shouldn't.
That's what separates the great ones from the rest of the pack. Brett Favre was similar with passing. It's why Peters has as many interceptions in two years as a guy like Chris Harris has in six years.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:08 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That's what separates the great ones from the rest of the pack. Brett Favre was similar with passing. It's why Peters has as many interceptions in two years as a guy like Chris Harris has in six years.
Harris doesn't give up the types or as many big plays as Peter's does. Plus he plays more inside where there isn't the room to jump routes as guys are crossing your face or trying to find a spot to sit in the soft part of the D.

Peters is a good ball hawker but he doesn't seem to like to tackle much and can get taken out of his game like he did vs Bears 2 years ago and the 1st SD game last year. Oh and the RS Pitt game.

A good shutdown CB needs to work well with a good safety over the top, he can do that when not jumping or watching in the backfield.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:11 PM 06-09-2017
Harris doesn't give up the types or as many big plays as Peter's does. Plus he plays more inside where there isn't the room to jump routes as guys are crossing your face or trying to find a spot to sit in the soft part of the D.

Peters is a good ball hawker but he doesn't seem to like to tackle much and can get taken out of his game like he did vs Bears 2 years ago and the 1st SD game last year. Oh and the RS Pitt game.

A good shutdown CB needs to work well with a good safety over the top, he can do that when not jumping or watching in the backfield.
There's not a DC in the league that would take Harris over Peters
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:30 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
There's not a DC in the league that would take Harris over Peters
They are not the same type of player, that was my point.

Technically Harris is the 2nd CB. You guys are comparing him to your #1 CB because he is very, very good.

The question of who DC's would take wasn't even in the discussion.

I understand where the insecurity comes from but you don't need to flash it.

Talib would have been a more accurate comparison as he is also a speedy CB who is a ballhawker who also gets caught looking in the backfield at times but he knows how to adjust and use his body and his speed to recover when he does it.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:59 PM 06-09-2017
They are not the same type of player, that was my point.

Technically Harris is the 2nd CB. You guys are comparing him to your #1 CB because he is very, very good.

The question of who DC's would take wasn't even in the discussion.

I understand where the insecurity comes from but you don't need to flash it.

Talib would have been a more accurate comparison as he is also a speedy CB who is a ballhawker who also gets caught looking in the backfield at times but he knows how to adjust and use his body and his speed to recover when he does it.
It wasn't started out as a direct comparison per say. I was just stating that Peter's would be in anybody's top 50 and that if Harris was there, how could they leave off Peters. He was an all pro, he is top 50 by the NFL top 1000 list. He is top 50. PFF was wrong to exclude him.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:26 PM 06-09-2017

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:27 PM 06-09-2017

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:28 PM 06-09-2017

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:30 PM 06-09-2017

[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:33 PM 06-09-2017
Looks like hog farmer's gone full retard...
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:34 PM 06-09-2017
His posts are about useful as the crap that KnowShit keeps posting.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:37 PM 06-09-2017
I know a lot of Bronco homers are here so I thought I'd throw in a few helpful vid's for you.
[Reply]
Page 893 of 4783
« First < 393793843883889890891892893 89489589689790394399313931893 > Last »
Up