ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 152
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:52 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Slainte:
Am I the only one who remembers that this thin-skinned prima-donna did something similar awhile back? Pulled his avatar and went home, only to come back later?
Plenty do. Oh well, enjoy the break from "STEALING MONEY FROM MY FRIENDS Q_Q" every time a file sharing thread pops up while it lasts.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:52 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Eh, not really defending. I've gotten secure enough with this mod thing over the years that criticism doesn't bother me. Not to mention that technically there are 3 other guys here who can override me if they so choose.

I try and at least explain the logic, though. I think people deserve that, even if they don't agree.

Hell, if I ever did anything that people wanted me de-modded for, it'd probably be a big relief. :-)
I've been a mod/admin on several boards including chief boards. It's a thankless job with almost daily grief from some unhappy poster.
[Reply]
milkman 08:53 PM 03-19-2011
I do think Dane pussied out here.

I do think people should limit their insults to the intelligence, or lack thereof, the poster is displaying in a given thread.
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:58 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Heh. Dane didn't get bent enough to leave over what R8ard said.

His labia got bruised because he thought he was a heavy on this BB and he tried to throw his weight around to get someone banned for something that anyone who's been here for more than 3 days knows is not a bannable offense.

Hollywood tried to pull the "you know who I am? I'm motherf*cking Hollywood" card, and when no one cared he took his ball and went home.
Yep. Just a few weeks ago, he was threatening to have someone banned. It was a great thread.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:59 PM 03-19-2011
I liked Dane. He brought a lot to the community. I like Luv and some people hate her. I like Frazod and some people think hes too agressive. I could probably go on and on with the posters in this thread.

We should be more accepting of posters being who they really are. And if you don't like a poster, the ignore function works wonderfully to get asswipes out of your face on the board.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:00 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I liked Dane. He brought a lot to the community. I like Luv and some people hate her. I like Frazod and some people think hes too agressive. I could probably go on and on with the posters in this thread.

We should be more accepting of posters being who they really are. And if you don't like a poster, the ignore function works wonderfully to get asswipes out of your face on the board.
Why the hell do people hate luv?
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:01 PM 03-19-2011
I like Luv and some people hate her.
Who hates luv besides badgirl?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:02 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Heh. Dane didn't get bent enough to leave over what R8ard said.

His labia got bruised because he thought he was a heavy on this BB and he tried to throw his weight around to get someone banned for something that anyone who's been here for more than 3 days knows is not a bannable offense.

Hollywood tried to pull the "you know who I am? I'm motherf*cking Hollywood" card, and when no one cared he took his ball and went home.
Beautiful. :-)

Sorry. Fuck you you fucking asshole cock sucking faggot. You are fucking so fucking stupid it's beyond fucking words. Fucking shit. Fuck man. Fuck. Blow your fucking head off now. Cassel Sucks. Fuck. Hollywood Bitches.
[Reply]
BillSelfsTrophycase 09:02 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Slainte:
Am I the only one who remembers that this thin-skinned prima-donna did something similar awhile back? Pulled his avatar and went home, only to come back later?
Nope, I remember...he will be back and he will be mercilessly mocked for this thread

It is the CP way

All will be right with the world
[Reply]
Slainte 09:03 PM 03-19-2011
WHITE KNIGHT TIME!Q!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:03 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Who hates luv besides badgirl?
Does that even count?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:04 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by SNR:
Why the hell do people hate luv?
I have no idea. I wasn't even aware of it until I gave her some Academy end of the year threads to manage. I thought she was unviersally beloved. IMHO, as it should be. Never did get a straight answer as to why people hate her.
[Reply]
teedubya 09:05 PM 03-19-2011
No Dane, in reality, you may fuck off and die first since you are sitting on an earthquake fault and all... with Japanese radiation plumes coming your way.

[sorry, the whole FUCK OFF AND DIE thing wasn't too classy]
[Reply]
milkman 09:05 PM 03-19-2011
I have no idea. I wasn't even aware of it until I gave her some Academy end of the year threads to manage. I thought she was unviersally beloved. IMHO, as it should be. Never did get a straight answer as to why people hate her.
Haters gonna hate.
[Reply]
milkman 09:07 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by teedubya:
No Dane, in reality, you may **** off and die first since you are sitting on an earthquake fault and all... with Japanese radiation plumes coming your way.

[sorry, the whole **** OFF AND DIE thing wasn't too classy]
You won't like me when I'm mutated.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 152
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up