Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Arbery Jury has a verdict
tooge 01:11 PM 11-24-2021
Guilty!!
[Reply]
Cosmos 06:21 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Benjamin Crump is pissed at the verdict.

No outrage for him to profit off of.
Like Giuliani?, Or Cohen?, Or Fielder and Walker?, Or Sidney Powell?, Or Lin Wood?, Or Jenna Ellis?….the list is endless.

The list of corrupt lawyers participating in Lying Trumps Fake Election Fraud Grift-O-Rama, knowing there is NO facts behind their claims is endless.

Like the $$ the RNC is paying Trumps layers to represent him on matters directly related to his personal and company crimes….that’s a SPECIAL GRIFT courtesy of ignorant Trump donors…:-).

Yet you have no outrage here? Or you just too dialed into colors you see?

You think these state recounts have been about the election…:-)

I digress…your vast amount of irony, has been duly noted..
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 06:58 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Like Giuliani?, Or Cohen?, Or Fielder and Walker?, Or Sidney Powell?, Or Lin Wood?, Or Jenna Ellis?….the list is endless.

The list of corrupt lawyers participating in Lying Trumps Fake Election Fraud Grift-O-Rama, knowing there is NO facts behind their claims is endless.

Like the $$ the RNC is paying Trumps layers to represent him on matters directly related to his personal and company crimes….that’s a SPECIAL GRIFT courtesy of ignorant Trump donors…:-).

Yet you have no outrage here? Or you just too dialed into colors you see?

You think these state recounts have been about the election…:-)

I digress…your vast amount of irony, has been duly noted..
You spent all of that effort and energy on a triggered attempt at whataboutism and you failed miserably. :-)
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:52 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Arberys mom said to "keep marching" after the verdict

Its never going to be good enough
Im of the opinion that a great deal of context is missing from what his mother said.

She was referring to the original explanation given by the local constabulary that there would be no charges filed against the good ol’ boys who killed her son. Just interviewed and released at the behest of the DA.
That’s some bad, bad shit there E6.

And she’s gone through the worst thing a mother can ever experience: burying her child. I think she’s earned some latitude.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:08 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Unfortunately Al Sharpton is the one stoking all the fires throughout this whole ordeal. He likely hates this verdict(on the inside) because he is only relevant if there is a full blown race war.
Didn’t seem inflammatory to me

Originally Posted by :
A jury of 11 whites and one Black, in the Deep South, stood up in the courtroom and said that Black lives do matter," Sharpton said at a press conference.

Leading the group in prayer, Sharpton said "[God] came in the state of Georgia—a state known for segregation, a state known for Jim Crow—and you turned it around. You took a young, unarmed boy...and you put his name in history."

[Reply]
hawkchief 10:14 PM 11-24-2021
But, but what does Lebron think? Plenty of idiots out there waiting for him to weigh in so they know how to feel about this.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 11:45 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by hawkchief:
But, but what does Lebron think? Plenty of idiots out there waiting for him to weigh in so they know how to feel about this.
He has to get his opinion approved by the Chinese censors first.
[Reply]
vonBobo 11:59 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
The same people will point out a white person did this to a black person cherry picking all while complaining racism is alive and well. They've gotten down to the next convenient victim as tranys.

At least they might be running out of victims who's back they stand on.

Brainwashed hypocrites
Playing ignorant only proves your ignorance.

"The fact that the McMichaels were not arrested until 74 days after the killing, after the video went viral, sparked debates on racial profiling in the United States.[32][33] Numerous religious leaders, politicians, athletes, and other celebrities condemned the incident.[34] The GCPD and the Brunswick District Attorney's Office were nationally criticized for their handling of the case and the delayed arrests; Georgia Attorney General Christopher M. Carr formally requested the intervention of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the case on May 10, 2020, which was granted the following day."

"The prosecution also introduced a statement to the GBI by William Bryan that Travis McMichael said "fucking nigger" while standing over Arbery's body,[31] and testimony that Travis McMichael had previously used the same slur on previous occasions in social media postings and in text messages."
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:25 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
In fairness, as a conservative, you see this happen in cases all the time. The jury determined that they were chasing and trying to false imprison Aubrey with no firm evidence of wrongdoing which is a felony. In the course of the Felony Aubrey was killed. Therefore, all those involved our considered guilty of murder. Some poor decisions made that day all around.
that's CRAZY, especially in today's world where we can film and document everything. I'm pretty shocked the guy filming would get felony murder???

I'm not that familiar with this case but that seems pretty insane. Maybe I'm missing some important details?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:17 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I wasn't aware of this until today.

So, unless I'm missing anything, some idiots tried acting as vigilantes and murdered someone who they suspected of doing something wrong who actually didn't do anything?
One of the vigilantes was a retired cop and Arbery did illegally enter a house that was under construction. My understanding is the the retired cop was called by his neighbor who saw Arbery enter the house under construction. The retired cop then went and got his son....the chubby hillbilly with the shot gun.

They probably just intended to stop this kid, see if he stole something, tell him he had no business entering the home under construction, and maybe scare him a little bit.

The media put out a false narrative, that three white guys chased and shot a black man for jogging through a white neighborhood because that is what the left wing media does....stoke racial tensions. They are the real criminals here.

The three white guys are guilty of murder because they didn't witness a crime serious enough to warrant a citizens arrest and therefore had no right to stop Arbery. The video shows Arbery initially running in a path to avoid the chubby hillbilly with the shot gun. It also shows the chubby hillbilly moving to intercept Arbery. At this point Arbery has the right to defend himself and goes for the chubby hillbilly's gun and gets himself shot.

I actually understand why the chubby hillbilly shot Arbery. The chubby hillibilly was defending himself against Arbery who was also defending himself. The chubby hillbilly didn't have the right to defend himself since he was moving to intercept Arbery while wielding a shot gun. The chubby hillbilly provoked the physical confrontation.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:23 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I can;t speak for him, but I do wonder if the civil rights leaders and BLM and other organizations will applaud this
verdict publicly and acknowledge that our system did seem to work here, even if it wasn't at the pace that some
wanted. Or will this just be ignored? I think it would be good if these moments were glorified as much as the bad
ones are vilified because I think we are at a point where the positive outcomes are far more frequent than the negative ones.
Don’t really care if they do or don’t. They’ll chicken little every case as long as they have attention. At least they would finally be marching about a case that had actual merit

But the right verdict doesn’t mean justice was done. The fact remains that it barely made it. Only after a prosecution cover up, an intentionally lazy investigation and a leaked video and even then there was still doubt justice would be served. How many times have victims has these things covered up because there was no video, cops motivated to not fully investigate, poor family unable to afford counsel or even bail. Good outcome but for good reason it still leaves some very scared about the state of our justice system
[Reply]
NEOM 03:18 AM 11-25-2021
People of all colors need to understand that there are organizations that solely exist because of these racial incidents and they have actually no real interest in solving something or improving conditions, it is a money making machine, just see how much money was donated to BLM or familiar organizations after the Floyd incident took place. People would lose their job, have no purpose, no money, if they would stop throwing oil into the fire. Do you think it is a coincidence that we always see the same people, when racial incidents take place? Surely not. If they would really be interested in improving overall conditions for people of color, e.g. black people, you need to take a look at the mirror, cause first step would be to admit that there are grave issues within the African-American community.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:24 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
One of the vigilantes was a retired cop and Arbery did illegally enter a house that was under construction. My understanding is the the retired cop was called by his neighbor who saw Arbery enter the house under construction. The retired cop then went and got his son....the chubby hillbilly with the shot gun.

They probably just intended to stop this kid, see if he stole something, tell him he had no business entering the home under construction, and maybe scare him a little bit.

The media put out a false narrative, that three white guys chased and shot a black man for jogging through a white neighborhood because that is what the left wing media does....stoke racial tensions. They are the real criminals here.

The three white guys are guilty of murder because they didn't witness a crime serious enough to warrant a citizens arrest and therefore had no right to stop Arbery. The video shows Arbery initially running in a path to avoid the chubby hillbilly with the shot gun. It also shows the chubby hillbilly moving to intercept Arbery. At this point Arbery has the right to defend himself and goes for the chubby hillbilly's gun and gets himself shot.

I actually understand why the chubby hillbilly shot Arbery. The chubby hillibilly was defending himself against Arbery who was also defending himself. The chubby hillbilly didn't have the right to defend himself since he was moving to intercept Arbery while wielding a shot gun. The chubby hillbilly provoked the physical confrontation.
Sorry, but every single time I've seen any MSM story on the Arbery case, they mentioned that he went into the construction site. There was no false narrative attached to this. Three redneck fucks took it upon themselves with no evidence to try and "citizens arrest" a black guy they thought shouldn't be in their neighborhood. They acknowledged on the witness stand there wasn't any danger to themselves or to anyone else.

They all got what they deserved.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:57 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Sorry, but every single time I've seen any MSM story on the Arbery case, they mentioned that he went into the construction site. There was no false narrative attached to this. Three redneck ****s took it upon themselves with no evidence to try and "citizens arrest" a black guy they thought shouldn't be in their neighborhood. They acknowledged on the witness stand there wasn't any danger to themselves or to anyone else.

Its mentioned now that he entered the construction site but when the story first broke it was similiar to just this:

Originally Posted by :
The three white men who chased down and killed Ahmaud Arbery, a 25-year-old Black man who was jogging through their Georgia neighborhood last year, were all found guilty of murder charges.
https://www.npr.org/2021/11/24/10582...greg-mcmichael

NPR could have written:

Originally Posted by :
The three men who chased down and killed Ahmaud Arbery, a 25-year-old man who was seen illegally entering a house under construction in their Georgia neighborhood last year, were all found guilty of murder charges.
It would have been more accurate, but NPR and the rest of left wing media want to incite racial hatred. NPR wants it readers to think Arbrey was killed because he was black and because he was jogging in a white neighborhood. They bury the fact that he was a burglary suspect very deep into the story.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:46 PM 11-25-2021
The judge played Pontius Pilate with the law and jury instructions which gutted the case for the defense. That just gives the defense an 80 % chance for appeal. Lot of other things done in trial add to the chance for appeal. Only thing that hurts chances is current political environment where courts are afraid of the mob.

Video just does not tell the whole story, including that the law allowed how defendents acted if certain circumstances applied, which did here. We are either a nation of laws or not. This comes down to how one sees community watches and action, where communities look out for each other. Zilla falsely labels this idea as "vigilantes", when it isn't especially if the acts are allowed by law. Zilla-types love the state to have monopoly control on such actions. I don't because the state can also be turned on you.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:53 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Sorry, but every single time I've seen any MSM story on the Arbery case, they mentioned that he went into the construction site. There was no false narrative attached to this. Three redneck ****s took it upon themselves with no evidence to try and "citizens arrest" a black guy they thought shouldn't be in their neighborhood. They acknowledged on the witness stand there wasn't any danger to themselves or to anyone else.

You don't know how the law applies to this situation, or if you do then you don't understand it, and the judge added to this lack of knowing and understanding of the laws for this situation to you and the jury, by acting as if he was Pontius Pilate. That will all help with an appeal.

They operated within the law as written then, and because of that did not get what they deserved. Not deciding with that in mind puts us all at risk.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up