tooge 01:11 PM 11-24-2021
Guilty!!
[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:46 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Arberys mom said to "keep marching" after the verdict

Its never going to be good enough

infuriating and fucking LAME.

why? why "keep marching" ? why not thank the jury and prosecution?

JFC so lame
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:47 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Wrong. What I said in a nutshell is exactly what happened. They tried to detain him with zero evidence and make a citizens arrest. They suspected he had broke into some houses. Zero evidence he did anything.

The situation escalated even though he had no weapon at all and nothing on him as proof of theft. Just stupid idiots that ****ed up.
Nope. You are omitting the entire situation as it related to the law, which the judge screw up on instruction gutting the case of the defense, which I posted earlier. Not going to rewrite it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:49 PM 11-24-2021

It won't because it's the Revolution that matters more. We're being drenched in Alinsky tactics. Of course they have friendly politicians behind this and big billionaire donors who are merely exploiting them for their psy-op. When they don't need them anymore, they will be tossed aside.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:49 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
I would agree with this sentiment. I have often commented that
these cases seem to get thrown out there as a “cause” without really trying to differentiate them based on the facts
of each cases. Some of these have merit, some don’t.
100%

thats the problem with the 24 hour news cycle and the knee jerk reactionism

no one waits till the evidence is out there to make up their minds

everyone just immediately jumps on their own bandwagon and ****ing straps in tight

that was the problem with the rittenhouse case for sure, the media pronounced him guilty to sell clicks but then the truth came out and people were caught by surprise...

I honestly blame the media more than any one single entity for whipping people up into a frenzy to sell hits
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:55 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
Well the law has changed, so that's one thing.
I said that. Do you actually read what someone has posted before you respond to someone you are quoting? Doesn't look like it.

It's the right move if you don't like a law, but we don't retroactively apply it as repealed currently, to a past situation when it was in force. We apply the law as it was then. It's basic fairness as well as a Constitutional point.

Originally Posted by :
However, if I saw you running down the highway in front of my house and didn't like how you looked and thought you were up to no good, because who the hell would be doing that, even if there had been breakins in the area recently, you think it's cool that I go ahead and try to citizens arrest you while I'm armed? That sounds like wild west shit.
You skipped the entire circumstances of what went on in that neighborhood and what Arbery had been doing prior and being caught where the law applied to a citizen's arresst. If you're not going to read my post on that entire circumstance, which was reposted using a link back to it, then it's useless arguing with you about it. You don't want to know. At least, don't understand what I am saying and won't ever but just want to shoot at the mouth in a vacuum. Well you are a dentist afterall. Perhaps that's it. :-)
[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:58 PM 11-24-2021
other than BEP is there anyone in here arguing Arbery was murdered legally?
[Reply]
jdubya 04:04 PM 11-24-2021

Unfortunately Al Sharpton is the one stoking all the fires throughout this whole ordeal. He likely hates this verdict(on the inside) because he is only relevant if there is a full blown race war.
[Reply]
eDave 04:11 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Unfortunately Al Sharpton is the one stoking all the fires throughout this whole ordeal. He likely hates this verdict(on the inside) because he is only relevant if there is a full blown race war.
I think now they feel they have proof of their convictions (bit of a double entendre there).
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:12 PM 11-24-2021

Liberal Upset By Ahmaud Arbery Verdict As There's Nothing To Be Angry About https://t.co/1pTiIemO4h

— The Babylon Bee (@TheBabylonBee) November 24, 2021

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:18 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Why won't racism go away?

Media and libtards response:

They want it and need it.

Pavlov's Dog
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
infuriating and fucking LAME.

why? why "keep marching" ? why not thank the jury and prosecution?

JFC so lame
It is an entire industry. People like Sharpton have not had to actually work just grifting off of the whole thing.
[Reply]
tooge 04:19 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I said that. Do you actually read what someone has posted before you respond to someone you are quoting? Doesn't look like it.

It's the right move if you don't like a law, but we don't retroactively apply it as repealed currently, to a past situation when it was in force. We apply the law as it was then. It's basic fairness as well as a Constitutional point.

You skipped the entire circumstances of what went on in that neighborhood and what Arbery had been doing prior and being caught where the law applied to a citizen's arresst. If you're not going to read my post on that entire circumstance, which was reposted using a link back to it, then it's useless arguing with you about it. You don't want to know. At least, don't understand what I am saying and won't ever but just want to shoot at the mouth in a vacuum. Well you are a dentist afterall. Perhaps that's it. :-)
I did read your entire post. I saw that you mentioned the law changed. Yes it did. I didn't "skip" the entire circumstances" that led up to the killing. I simply don't agree that they are reason for an armed citizens arrest. I think the jury made the right call in this case. I do think the guy with the camera got it a bit rough though. If someone shot him while on their property snooping around, then I'd feel differently. But going out and chasing him down isn't how it should work.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:27 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Marcellus is pissed over this verdict
You might be the most mentally fucked up individual on this message board and thats a high bar to clear.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:38 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You might be the most mentally ****ed up individual on this message board and thats a high bar to clear.
Sure is. He even allows people to damage his colon. That's sayin' something.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 04:45 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Should we burn down a conservative led city, now? The rules are confusing when it comes to this stuff.
I think that follows. A bunch of rich white suburban kids and a smattering of conservatives need to riot in a big conservative town. And then I guess BLM would be there to protect the businesses???
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 05:06 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Marcellus is pissed over this verdict
Benjamin Crump is pissed at the verdict.

No outrage for him to profit off of.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up