Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Arbery Jury has a verdict
tooge 01:11 PM 11-24-2021
Guilty!!
[Reply]
banyon 02:43 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Everyone that screams "racist" from their pedestal with zero regard for how they've made word meaningless.
Objection, non responsive.
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:44 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Considering I don't have cable and only go on Twitter for sports stuff, yes.
I believe it is a bit more complicated then you laid it out but yeah... they tried to get in his way and stop him with a loaded gun as guy runs down the street... guy running tries to grab the gun from said guy... guy then shoots him.

Yeah, but anyone believing that line of bullshit that he was just jogging, I have some land for sale. He was no boy scout. But you can't chase people down like that.

I still want someone to explain the camera guy getting nabbed for murder though.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 02:44 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Who are you addressing with this comment?

I can;t speak for him, but I do wonder if the civil rights leaders and BLM and other organizations will applaud this
verdict publicly and acknowledge that our system did seem to work here, even if it wasn't at the pace that some
wanted. Or will this just be ignored? I think it would be good if these moments were glorified as much as the bad
ones are vilified because I think we are at a point where the positive outcomes are far more frequent than the negative ones.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:46 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That's not what happened. Try some facts, all of the facts that matter, instead of emoting with anger and cherry picking.

At least another city won't burn and property damage of the innocent taking place.
Wrong. What I said in a nutshell is exactly what happened. They tried to detain him with zero evidence and make a citizens arrest. They suspected he had broke into some houses. Zero evidence he did anything.

The situation escalated even though he had no weapon at all and nothing on him as proof of theft. Just stupid idiots that fucked up.
[Reply]
banyon 02:46 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I can;t speak for him, but I do wonder if the civil rights leaders and BLM and other organizations will applaud this
verdict publicly and acknowledge that our system did seem to work here, even if it wasn't at the pace that some
wanted. Or will this just be ignored? I think it would be good if these moments were glorified as much as the bad
ones are vilified because I think we are at a point where the positive outcomes are far more frequent than the negative ones.
I would agree with this sentiment. I have often commented that these cases seem to get thrown out there as a “cause” without really trying to differentiate them based on the facts of each cases. Some of these have merit, some don’t.
[Reply]
Otter 02:46 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Objection, non responsive.
Noted
[Reply]
Otter 02:50 PM 11-24-2021
The same people will point out a white person did this to a black person cherry picking all while complaining racism is alive and well. They've gotten down to the next convenient victim as tranys.

At least they might be running out of victims who's back they stand on.

Brainwashed hypocrites
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:55 PM 11-24-2021
Arberys mom said to "keep marching" after the verdict

Its never going to be good enough
[Reply]
eDave 02:57 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:

I still want someone to explain the camera guy getting nabbed for murder though.
All I can think of is maybe it's similar to driving the get-away car.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:57 PM 11-24-2021
Marcellus is pissed over this verdict
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:58 PM 11-24-2021
The only reasonable verdict, sad that this could even happen.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:59 PM 11-24-2021
It seemed weird to have each of them charged with multiple counts of the same thing...you had malice murder, Felony murder, false imprisonment, and one other I think...and multiple counts of each for each person...how can you felony murder a dude more that once?

Can someone explain?
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:00 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
All I can think of is maybe it's similar to driving the get-away car.
Ever watch "The First 48" on A&E?

It happens all the time, just being there during the commission of crime makes you a part of it, whether you pulled the trigger or not

"I didn't know he was gonna shoot the guy!"

Tough shit, bruh
[Reply]
tooge 03:01 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I just explained how that is complete nonsense to Zilla in the other Arberry thread, where the verdict could have been posted in order to follow recent posts. The judge dropped the ball and gutted the case of the defense on the Citizens Arrest law on which it all hinged. He was wrong on that point of law.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=1753

...felony burglarly does not require ANY property be stolen.

Georgia Citizen's Arrest Law, since repealed: It only required reasonable suspicion if the suspect is in flight from a felony. Otherwise the arrest would have required probable cause, a substantially higher threshold than reasonable suspicion. Yet, the lawyers on closing used the higher probable cause standard for some reason.
Well the law has changed, so that's one thing. However, if I saw you running down the highway in front of my house and didn't like how you looked and thought you were up to no good, because who the hell would be doing that, even if there had been breakins in the area recently, you think it's cool that I go ahead and try to citizens arrest you while I'm armed? That sounds like wild west shit.
[Reply]
Otter 03:02 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Arberys mom said to "keep marching" after the verdict

Its never going to be good enough
Why won't racism go away?

Media and libtards response:

They want it and need it.

Pavlov's Dog
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >