ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Africa's Low Vaccination Rates—Covid Deaths Below US and Europe's
BucEyedPea 09:00 AM 11-24-2021
With Low Vaccination Rates, Africa's Covid Deaths Remain Far below Europe and the US

Yet disaster for Africa has long been predicted for several reasons even beyond the availability of vaccines. For instance, it is known that lockdowns are especially impractical in the poorest parts of the world. This is because populations in places with undeveloped economies can’t simply sit at home and live off savings or debt. Rather, these people must go out into the world and earn a living on a day-to-day basis. Starvation is the alternative. Moreover, much of this work is done in the informal economy, so enforcing lockdowns becomes especially difficult...[Still as stated later in article: It’s amazing Africa has not been overcome by mass death considering that covid lockdowns and covid "mitigation" measures have contributed to the impoverishment and mass starvation on the continent.]

But that "conventional wisdom" flies in the face of the reality of covid in Africa, which is that there have been fewer deaths.

The "experts" have groped around, looking for possible explanations....

In the West, however, the media drumbeat around covid has consistently been "Shut up, stay home, get jabbed, and stop doubting the experts on forced vaccines." Fortunately, however, the African situation has forced many researchers to ask inconvenient questions....

But Africa hasn’t gotten the bloodbath that was promised, and as one Nigerian put it, "They said there will be dead bodies on the streets and all that, but nothing like that happened."
https://mises.org/wire/low-vaccinati...-europe-and-us
Yes, yes, there are other factors mentioned in link, but still it is mystifying scientists. <—(In case some idiot accuses me of hiding something, when I am trying to make the post briefer but have provided the links.)

Editorial uses this article for data:
Originally Posted by :
But there is something “mysterious” going on in Africa that is puzzling scientists, said Wafaa El-Sadr, chair of global health at Columbia University. “Africa doesn’t have the vaccines and the resources to fight COVID-19 that they have in Europe and the U.S., but somehow they seem to be doing better,” she said.

Fewer than 6% of people in Africa are vaccinated. For months, the WHO has described Africa as “one of the least affected regions in the world” in its weekly pandemic reports.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...0aa2172eb01a2f
Yet, Klaus Schwab still says "everyone must be vaccinated."
Now do you see the elephant in the room?
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 09:06 AM 11-24-2021
Maybe they don't watch the news
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:39 AM 11-24-2021
Scientists mystified, wary, as Africa avoids COVID disaster

When the coronavirus first emerged last year, health officials feared the pandemic would sweep across Africa, killing millions and destroying the continent’s fragile health systems

HARARE, Zimbabwe -- At a busy market in a poor township outside Harare this week, Nyasha Ndou kept his mask in his pocket, as hundreds of other people, mostly unmasked, jostled to buy and sell fruit and vegetables displayed on wooden tables and plastic sheets. As in much of Zimbabwe, here the coronavirus is quickly being relegated to the past, as political rallies, concerts and home gatherings have returned.

“COVID-19 is gone, when did you last hear of anyone who has died of COVID-19?” Ndou said. “The mask is to protect my pocket,” he said. “The police demand bribes so I lose money if I don’t move around with a mask.” Earlier this week, Zimbabwe recorded just 33 new COVID-19 cases and zero deaths, in line with a recent fall in the disease across the continent, where World Health Organization data show that infections have been dropping since July.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...aster-81271647

Hard to manufacture Covid deaths without old and fat people.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 11:16 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Scientists mystified, wary, as Africa avoids COVID disaster

When the coronavirus first emerged last year, health officials feared the pandemic would sweep across Africa, killing millions and destroying the continent’s fragile health systems

HARARE, Zimbabwe -- At a busy market in a poor township outside Harare this week, Nyasha Ndou kept his mask in his pocket, as hundreds of other people, mostly unmasked, jostled to buy and sell fruit and vegetables displayed on wooden tables and plastic sheets. As in much of Zimbabwe, here the coronavirus is quickly being relegated to the past, as political rallies, concerts and home gatherings have returned.

“COVID-19 is gone, when did you last hear of anyone who has died of COVID-19?” Ndou said. “The mask is to protect my pocket,” he said. “The police demand bribes so I lose money if I don’t move around with a mask.” Earlier this week, Zimbabwe recorded just 33 new COVID-19 cases and zero deaths, in line with a recent fall in the disease across the continent, where World Health Organization data show that infections have been dropping since July.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...aster-81271647

Hard to manufacture Covid deaths without old and fat people.
It is a thin, young nation
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:20 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich:
It is a thin, young nation
They also take alot of ivermectin
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:23 AM 11-24-2021
Maybe we could move all the woke losers over there
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:24 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Maybe we could move all the woke losers over there
:-)
[Reply]
loochy 11:51 AM 11-24-2021
Those terrible unvaccinated people are literally killing us all! They're probably Republicans too.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:53 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Maybe we could move all the woke losers over there
Liberia II: Electric Boogaloo!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:31 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Scientists mystified, wary, as Africa avoids COVID disaster

When the coronavirus first emerged last year, health officials feared the pandemic would sweep across Africa, killing millions and destroying the continent’s fragile health systems

HARARE, Zimbabwe -- At a busy market in a poor township outside Harare this week, Nyasha Ndou kept his mask in his pocket, as hundreds of other people, mostly unmasked, jostled to buy and sell fruit and vegetables displayed on wooden tables and plastic sheets. As in much of Zimbabwe, here the coronavirus is quickly being relegated to the past, as political rallies, concerts and home gatherings have returned.

“COVID-19 is gone, when did you last hear of anyone who has died of COVID-19?” Ndou said. “The mask is to protect my pocket,” he said. “The police demand bribes so I lose money if I don’t move around with a mask.” Earlier this week, Zimbabwe recorded just 33 new COVID-19 cases and zero deaths, in line with a recent fall in the disease across the continent, where World Health Organization data show that infections have been dropping since July.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...aster-81271647

Hard to manufacture Covid deaths without old and fat people.
That's covered in my link among "other factors" in bold in my post. Was just trying to keep it a shorter post.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:33 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
They also take alot of ivermectin
Of course they're too poor for the expensive treatment—the one that kills—Rem-death-is-vir.

Nor do they have the tax funds available to support Big Pharma, because they are not rich countries. Don't worry Biden's is happily at work taxing us, to create huge batches to giveaway to them. Remember, Santa Klaus says "everyone must be vaccinated!"
[Reply]
banyon 01:00 PM 11-24-2021
What scientists are struggling to figure out the difference between Africa and the civilized world in the context of a respiratory virus?

How does Africa do each year on the flu?
[Reply]
tooge 01:07 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
What scientists are struggling to figure out the difference between Africa and the civilized world in the context of a respiratory virus?

How does Africa do each year on the flu?
They have an extra muscle that allows them to outrun the virus. I heard that on Monday Night Football or some shit once.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:28 PM 11-24-2021
Africa is defying the odds out of pure luck, nothing more.

/Branch Covidians
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:43 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
What scientists are struggling to figure out the difference between Africa and the civilized world in the context of a respiratory virus?

How does Africa do each year on the flu?
they do great with the flu, because they get a lot of sun and have high Vitamin D. They also take a lot of anti malarial drugs, including hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up