ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Build back better: caps insulin cost at $35/month
RodeoPants2 02:37 AM 11-24-2021
Over the last ten years big pharma have been jacking the price on insulin 15% a year up to $600!

Glad to see Biden standing up to them and proposing to cap oop monthly costs at $35. This already passed the house. Of republicans voted no, because they love big pharma and hate seniors.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:43 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Build Back Bolshevik.
Build Back Better is all about bringing America down..the WEF said it themselves that is a goal.




Destroy small business and independents, crush the economy and Build Back so that serfs have a permanent boot on their neck from the Globalist bankers.

By 2030 you will own nothing, and be Happy!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:45 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Build Back Better is all about bringing America down..the WEF said it themselves that is a goal.




Destroy small business and independents, crush the economy and Build Back so that serfs have a permanent boot on their neck from the Globalist bankers.

By 2030 you will own nothing, and be Happy!
I already know all that. I posted it all myself. That's why I call it Build Back Bolshevik. The BIG LIE is that it's "Better." It's worse—than ever!
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:47 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I already know all that. I posted it all myself. That's why I call it Build Back Bolshevik. The BIG LIE is that it's "Better." It's worse—than ever!
Better...for the world's top bankers...


terrible for working people and small business.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:47 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Better...for the world's top bankers...


terrible for working people and small business.
Banksters.

My apologies to keep correcting you. I'm just big on accurate labels. :-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:50 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
My insulin cost monthly is already zero.

Because I don't eat processed crap.
:-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:57 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Don't forget the 80,000 new IRS agents running around to harass the most productive Americans.

This bill will be very costly to actual small business owners and people who don't have lobbyists.
Yeah, I have a suspicious feeling I’m due for my first audit. A friend of mine who has a similar small business like mine is getting anally probed by the IRS right now. Fucking pirates….
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:59 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
If Dems wanted to lower costs of Rx medications, they would have made this a separate bill instead of tying it into a bunch of progressive and special interest crap. It's classic playing with the football crap.
We used to have restrictions on Omnibus bills, . . . we used to care about monopolies too.

Every branch of government has been broken in recent years to some extent or another, but the lynchpin is the Legislative branch's stalwart refusal to do the work of legislating.

It's for grandstanding and posturing and then, once a session or so, some humongous boondoggle that comes down to the last minute.

They're supposed to be responsive to the evolving needs of the electorate and gaps in the regulatory scheme, but that isn't glamorous work, . . . so they wheel and deal over experiments to fix things that aren't broken to have the chance to get on TV and say 'WE PASSED IT!! Wait to you see what it is!!'
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:06 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
My insulin cost monthly is already zero.

Because I don't eat processed crap.
Yes, because people with Type 1 Diabetes are diabetic due to their diet?
:-)
[Reply]
loochy 08:09 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
My insulin cost monthly is already zero.

Because I don't eat processed crap.

Cool. Now what about Type 1s that have the issue from birth?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:10 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Cool. Now what about Type 1s that have the issue from birth?
According to his logic, having a diet without processed foods cures all problem for Type 1s. :-)
[Reply]
Pogue 08:13 AM 11-24-2021
Yeah I’m sure Nancy Pelosi is for the little guy. :-)

FL broker just spilled that 1%er Nancy Pelosi is buying a beach front mansion in a Republican state - Jupiter Island, FL - reportedly 423 Beach Rd.

Curious if she maintains CA residency and still pays all the taxes she endorses for the rest of us.

— Heather R. Higgins (@TheHRH) November 16, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:17 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
According to his logic, having a diet without processed foods cures all problem for Type 1s. :-)
It's pretty obvious he was referring to those responsible for their diabetic condition, since that's the kind caused by diet. Try using logic instead of snarky comments that are strawman arguments. Same goes for The Looch, who rarely contributes something other than that.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:18 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Yeah I’m sure Nancy Pelosi is for the little guy. :-)

Looks like she's fleeing her crime ridden district.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 08:22 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It's pretty obvious he was referring to those responsible for their diabetic condition, since that's the kind caused by diet. Try using logic instead of snarky comments that are strawman arguments. Same goes for The Looch, who rarely contributes something other than that.
How about the person who I responded to does not make broad and umbrella statements as if a solution is designed for people who have no control over their medical condition?
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:34 AM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Yeah I’m sure Nancy Pelosi is for the little guy. :-)

She in for the Kraft tug and tucks?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up