ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>‘Hunting Down Of Physicians’ Underway Right Now
BucEyedPea 04:03 PM 11-23-2021
‘Hunting Down of Physicians’ Underway Right Now
Being done in the US and globally, which tells us who is behind it.

Case after case of an aggressive coordinated pursuit and attack on doctors who prescribe effective early treatment for Covid-19.

Dr. McuCullough already has $100k in legal fees. Imagine that, the most peer-reviewed published doctors being hunted. Tells me this is not about science — or public health either.

A medical group in Italy providing early treatment has already had half their doctors taken-out; next half will come soon.

The first state in the US considering legislation to prevent the hunting down of doctors through their medical boards. We have to get DeSantis going on this too. It happened to my doctor for prescribing Ivermectin, and she's even vaccinated. ( You don't even need a prescription for it in some places. I will have to find out where and order some.

Dr. Malone is right. This is the face of global totalitarianism.

[Reply]
Donger 04:07 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It happened to my doctor for prescribing Ivermectin, and she's even vaccinated. ( You don't even need a prescription for it in some places. I will have to find out where and order some.
Well, I guess BEP just outed herself as being riddled with parasites...

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:25 PM 11-23-2021
Dr. Malone says recent legislation so far by Florida legislature under DeSantis is the world's leader. Some more information will be coming out about this to Floridians. As soon as Dr. Malone hears about this, he will have it on his twitter.

Now there's legislation pending in Texas to stop it too.

Media is painting an entire group of doctors with years of experience and writing accepted papers as if they're a bunch of right-wing Proud Boys.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:28 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Well, I guess BEP just outed herself as being riddled with parasites...

Weak troll attempt
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:32 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Weak troll attempt
Apparently he doesn't even know that we humans are part of the animal kingdom. That's how ignorant he is, but thinks he's so smart and clever.

There has to be a reason there are medical drugs used on both humans and animals—even if we are a unique animal. Donger's
ignorance just keeps going like the Eveready Bunny.
[Reply]
Donger 04:36 PM 11-23-2021
Weak troll attempt
That wasn't a troll attempt. I'm pointing out that BEP apparently wants to take an anti-parasite drug as a prophylactic against a virus and resulting illness which she has called a flu.

That's funny, don't you think?
[Reply]
Donger 04:38 PM 11-23-2021
Apparently he doesn't even know that we humans are part of the animal kingdom. That's how ignorant he is, but thinks he's so smart and clever.

There has to be a reason there are medical drugs used on both humans and animals—even if we are a unique animal. Donger's
Huh? I'm well-aware that Ivermectin is an effective anti-parasitic drug for both animals and humans.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:38 PM 11-23-2021
That wasn't a troll attempt. I'm pointing out that BEP apparently wants to take an anti-parasite drug as a prophylactic against a virus and resulting illness which she has called a flu.

That's funny, don't you think?
Again,

You know better, I know better. The Nobel Prize committee knows better. It's a weak troll attempt and you should be ashamed.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:44 PM 11-23-2021
Huh? I'm well-aware that Ivermectin is an effective anti-parasitic drug for both animals and humans.
So why is it so effective against the Red Death, in your opinion?
[Reply]
Donger 04:47 PM 11-23-2021
Again,

You know better, I know better. The Nobel Prize committee knows better. It's a weak troll attempt and you should be ashamed.
Yes, I know that Ivermectin is a great anti-parasitic drug.

Yes, since the Nobel Committee gave the prize to the discoverers of Ivermectin because of its anti-parasitic efficacy, they know that too.

I have no idea what you think you know.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:48 PM 11-23-2021
Does Donger know that even humans have parasites, not the good ones either?

Even the CDC had reported there was an epidemic of this in Americans. It was on their website back around 2000's or late 1990's.

I remember that because I was doing a parasite cleanse myself. Everyone has them.
[Reply]
Donger 04:48 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So why is it so effective against the Red Death, in your opinion?
That hasn't been proven. No more than HCQ was. I am looking forward to the results of Oxford's PRINCIPLE RCT though.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 04:50 PM 11-23-2021

It's the Energizer Bunny, get it straight!

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:51 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
It's the Energizer Bunny, get it straight!
Oh darn, that's right!
[Reply]
Bowser 04:55 PM 11-23-2021
That hasn't been proven. No more than HCQ was. I am looking forward to the results of Oxford's PRINCIPLE RCT though.
So how do you explain India if it hasn't been proven?

And I do find it amusing how a Nobel winning drug has to wait all this time to "prove" itself on the world during a so called pandemic, but maybe that's just me?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up