ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>BEP is suing me
Titty Meat 03:00 PM 11-23-2021
Does anyone know a good lawyer?

Left in my rep:

"This is a libelous statement and you're not protected online making such a statement"
[Reply]
Hamwallet 06:22 PM 11-23-2021
In my personal life experience, everyone that says “My lawyer” doesn’t have one. They think it’s a bold statement that scares people.

Just saying.
[Reply]
2112 06:24 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
He's a liar. Never said I would actually sue him. Just letting him know what he was doing was illegal, and reckless because he made a false statement of fact as opposed to an opinion and did so in writing. Besides that, he is the biggest wimp on this board when he gets a neg rep. I knew he'd whine. He always whines on the board trying to garner sympathy like he's a victim. He loves to dish it but cries like a baby when he gets it and tries to create a pile-on. Waaaaaaaaa!
I’m just the opposite. I complained when you gave me positive rep. It felt dirty.
[Reply]
2112 06:25 PM 11-23-2021
Libel.

Saved via screen save.

:-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:32 PM 11-23-2021
This thread is making me horny. I don’t know why. But I like it.
[Reply]
fan4ever 06:40 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Heh. Shades of Frankie.
Oh snap.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 06:41 PM 11-23-2021
Mike’s got this!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:30 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
How can he slander you, you ****ing idiot?

Buceyedpea vs titty meat in some pigsknuckle Kansas or misery court room, just the thought of that is ridiculous.

You have almost 200,000 lunacy posts on an a chiefs board political forum. You want that on the public record? And all the other countless nut job shit you post? I would welcome a lawsuit just to out you to see what you look like and know your name.
Lmao

Wait that means mine would be too. Ok I swallow
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:33 PM 11-23-2021
He's a liar. Never said I would actually sue him. Just letting him know what he was doing was illegal, and reckless because he made a false statement of fact as opposed to an opinion and did so in writing. Besides that, he is the biggest wimp on this board when he gets a neg rep. I knew he'd whine. He always whines on the board trying to garner sympathy like he's a victim. He loves to dish it but cries like a baby when he gets it and tries to create a pile-on. Waaaaaaaaa!
:-):-)
[Reply]
BWillie 07:34 PM 11-23-2021
Im laffing so hard RN you guise
[Reply]
Donger 07:36 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
I would welcome a lawsuit just to out you to see what you look like
About 46. Thin with long black or very dark straight hair.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:43 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
IMHO, before BEP sues Titty Meat, she must show her own tits. :-)

Neg rep coming! :-)

[Reply]
2112 07:43 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
About 46. Thin with long black or very dark straight hair.

[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:52 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
In my personal life experience, everyone that says “My lawyer” doesn’t have one. They think it’s a bold statement that scares people.

Just saying.
My lawyer says that isn't true.
[Reply]
backinblack 07:57 PM 11-23-2021
I didn’t know she knew how to neg rep, the couple times she tried to do it to me she actually left me positive reps. Maybe she doesn’t know the difference between the colors red and green idk.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:01 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
My lawyer says that isn't true.
There was still no threat. 2112 is a snowflake who wilts at such comments. Speaking of which he cited me for infractions claiming I made threats in the past—the only one to ever do so. He has a retalitary grudge carried over from PP blaming me for his being banned from there. Sure sign he wallows in endless bitterness. He's not the most objective person to be doing that. I've had him on ignore for ten years. If he had half a brain, he'd know there'd have to be damages for a lawsuit like losing income or a job. That's why it isn't a threat. Since he's just a grass cutter, there's not much brain activity up there. Or perhaps it's the Round-Up.

Titty Meat essentially accused me of using sexual fraud with men claiming to be protected from pregnancy when I wasn't protected. Why isn't that an infraction? Can't accuse someone of being a pedo, but you can make a slanderous statement about somebody about something they'd not have any way of knowing is truth making it a reckless disregard for the truth. I recall RNR made a slanderous thread like that and it got taken down.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up