ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Waukesha Autocide BLM Massacre Thread
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-22-2021

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

— THE BIAS (@thebias_news) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
Marcellus 03:12 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
No. No they haven't.

They NEVER said he was being pursued. I.e., it was not a chase.

They ALWAYS said they were in process of responding to the scene of HIS crime, from which he had fled.

They have not retracted that.
So no police pursuit, nobody chasing him, no imminent threat, he had plenty of options to stop, turn off the street etc...but plowed into people intentionally instead.

It doesn't matter what he was doing just prior.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:13 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Yes, that's right.

Do you know what it's called when you intentionally drive into a crowd of people? And some die?

That's called "intentional homicide."

Did someone claim this guy accidently ran over people? I had not heard that.
If it was intentional it doesn't matter what he was doing just prior so your argument is invalid.

If you said he was playing cards with nuns just prior would it make it less worse? No.

Irrelevant.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:14 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Do you think it makes any sense to commit mass murder as a means of escape when you aren't being pursued?
I don't think anything this POS does makes sense, including intentionally running down a woman because she wouldn't get in your car.

Does that make sense? No. Did it happen anyway? Appears it did.

This guy is a career criminal. Do you think it makes sense to assume that, as he's fleeing the scene of a crime he just committed, he's going to be acting logically?

He may have been out of his mind on drugs for all we know.
[Reply]
Reroka 03:17 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Yes, that's right.

Do you know what it's called when you intentionally drive into a crowd of people? And some die?

That's called "intentional homicide."

Did someone claim this guy accidently ran over people? I had not heard that.
The one thing I do agree with on is that this was intentional,

I am not sure if he is a BLM member as I have not seen any reporting on that. I do know because of libs bail reform this dude was out on bail.

I also know that Fox News covered it all day, the day it happened, Monday and today.

I watched CNN and rarely heard a thing from them, yes local news covered it but the only nat media who did cover it fully was a fox.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:22 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I don't think anything this POS does makes sense, including intentionally running down a woman because she wouldn't get in your car.

Does that make sense? No. Did it happen anyway? Appears it did.

This guy is a career criminal. Do you think it makes sense to assume that, as he's fleeing the scene of a crime he just committed, he's going to be acting logically?

He may have been out of his mind on drugs for all we know.
Do you think that racial animus could have played a role in his decision?
[Reply]
seamonster 05:03 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I don't think anything this POS does makes sense, including intentionally running down a woman because she wouldn't get in your car.

Does that make sense? No. Did it happen anyway? Appears it did.

This guy is a career criminal. Do you think it makes sense to assume that, as he's fleeing the scene of a crime he just committed, he's going to be acting logically?

He may have been out of his mind on drugs for all we know.
If a Democrat party affiliated progressive gloated over this mass casualty event what do you think the driver was doing in real-time? You don't think he didn't have an axe to grind against white people as he calmly ran over old lady's? The Democrat party has been pushing out some STORMFRONT-level identity politics since the trial and weak minded "career criminals" have been listening.


[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:03 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
So no police pursuit, nobody chasing him, no imminent threat, he had plenty of options to stop, turn off the street etc...but plowed into people intentionally instead.

It doesn't matter what he was doing just prior.
:-)

No, it doesn't matter? That doesn't affect his state of mind at all? Really?
[Reply]
seamonster 05:07 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
:-)

No, it doesn't matter? That doesn't affect his state of mind at all? Really?
How many black people running from the police have driven over white-people in parades to make their get-away? Is this a common pattern? lol.

I'm sure the out-of-control racist Democrat talking points have nothing to do with this
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:12 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
If it was intentional it doesn't matter what he was doing just prior so your argument is invalid.

If you said he was playing cards with nuns just prior would it make it less worse? No.

Irrelevant.
Intentional. Meaning he intended to move the automobile where it moved. Through a crowd of people. Knowing the people were there. Knowing he would run some down. Intent. Doesn't mean he had something against those people. Doesn't mean that human deaths were something he needed to happen. It means it wasn't an accident. He didn't lose control of the automobile.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:14 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Do you think that racial animus could have played a role in his decision?
Could have? Sure. Anything is possible. There is no indication yet that that played a role. But it's also early. Remains to be seen.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:17 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
If a Democrat party affiliated progressive gloated over this mass casualty event what do you think the driver was doing in real-time? You don't think he didn't have an axe to grind against white people as he calmly ran over old lady's? The Democrat party has been pushing out some STORMFRONT-level identity politics since the trial and weak minded "career criminals" have been listening.

If you're asking is it possible? Yes.

Fact is, at the moment, there is no indication that running down white people was anything more than a matter of convenience. He wanted to move from point A to point B, and they were in his way.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:20 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
How many black people running from the police have driven over white-people in parades to make their get-away? Is this a common pattern? lol.

I'm sure the out-of-control racist Democrat talking points have nothing to do with this
Is this supposed to be taken seriously? I would guess that the intersection of parades and fleeing criminals is not all that common.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:26 PM 11-23-2021
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/23/us/wa...day/index.html

Here is CNN ignoring the massacre by reporting the death of the sixth victim.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:34 PM 11-23-2021
Twitter

Suspect charged with five counts of intentional homicide over deadly Waukesha Christmas parade crash


Just on NBC- Used the word "tragedy"


Hmmm How about MURDER? This was no accident. He is scum and is a reason we should have the death penalty
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:45 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
The one thing I do agree with on is that this was intentional,

I am not sure if he is a BLM member as I have not seen any reporting on that. I do know because of libs bail reform this dude was out on bail.

I also know that Fox News covered it all day, the day it happened, Monday and today.

I watched CNN and rarely heard a thing from them, yes local news covered it but the only nat media who did cover it fully was a fox.
His social media has been examined and it found a lot of BLM sentiment.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up