ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Waukesha Autocide BLM Massacre Thread
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-22-2021

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

— THE BIAS (@thebias_news) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
Iowanian 01:14 PM 11-23-2021
BLM is a terrorist organization and these black supremacist attacks must be stopped.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:16 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
He has a criminal record a mile long. The last incident was a woman he tried to run down, because she wouldn't get in his car after he stole her phone and punched her in the face.

HE IS A CRIMINAL.

The police say he was fleeing the scene of his latest crime.

Do you think someone like that is going to be so upset about a white guy who shot some other white guys being acquitted, that he's going to do that?

Where's the evidence? I hear a lot of speculation about this career criminal, who doesn't appear to be a political activist, but rather a career criminal, and no evidence.
You didn't answer my question, actually. Why do you think he drove into the parade?
[Reply]
tooge 01:16 PM 11-23-2021
No.

You'd have to be a moron to think that the cops are part of a cover up, to hide BLM's involvement.

You'd have to be a moron to think that the cops just made up their report that they were in route to a call, for this very same career criminal, who then fled.

You'd have to be a moron to believe that this ****ing career criminal is going to drive through a crowd of people, a crime for which he will almost certainly be caught and spend the rest of his life in prison, to make a political statement about the KR verdict. KR, who shot three white people.

You'd have to be a moron to just assume that that was the motivation.

But hey, Taco believes it. You're in good company. You should read his W ordered 9/11 thread, and his pizzagate thread. Good stuff.
you'd have to be a moron to hear the police chief say he wasn't being pursued, and yet think he was running from the law so he decided to go down the busiest street in the city and run a bunch of people over. Seems like the best way to get away.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:31 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
You didn't answer my question, actually. Why do you think he drove into the parade?
I think he was fleeing the scene of a crime he had just committed.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:33 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by tooge:
you'd have to be a moron to hear the police chief say he wasn't being pursued, and yet think he was running from the law so he decided to go down the busiest street in the city and run a bunch of people over. Seems like the best way to get away.
The cops say he was fleeing the scene of a crime. No, he wasn't being pursued. He was fleeing.

He's a criminal.

You want to assume that he was acting on behalf of BLM.

Where's the evidence?

You know what I've seen so far? a Fox News article, relying on the speculation of some BLM nobody, who, at the scene, before the killer was arrested, speculated that "the revolution has begun."

That's not evidence. That's speculation. There is literally nothing linking this crime to BLM other temporal proximity.
[Reply]
Reroka 01:36 PM 11-23-2021
My wife turned ABC News on last night and it was the first story they covered.

You're just making shit up.
That's your local news,

MSNBC has said shit, same with CNBC.

My local news did the same, I am talking Nat media.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:39 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Reroka:
That's your local news,

MSNBC has said shit, same with CNBC.

My local news did the same, I am talking Nat media.
No, it was national.

I mean, go to google news, and see what comes up. It's all over the national news.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brother 01:55 PM 11-23-2021
The cops say he was fleeing the scene of a crime. No, he wasn't being pursued. He was fleeing.

He's a criminal.

You want to assume that he was acting on behalf of BLM.

Where's the evidence?

You know what I've seen so far? a Fox News article, relying on the speculation of some BLM nobody, who, at the scene, before the killer was arrested, speculated that "the revolution has begun."

That's not evidence. That's speculation. There is literally nothing linking this crime to BLM other temporal proximity.
Lying sack of shit
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:18 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Lying sack of shit
Apparently you are.

No, just kidding, You're right. You know what else you're right about?

Joe Biden stole the 2020 presidential election; and,

The January 6 Capitol Riot was Antifa, BLM, and George Soros.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:20 PM 11-23-2021
How does this go again? Oh yeah.....

This is Joe Biden's America.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:02 PM 11-23-2021
The police have already said this is false no matter how much you want to believe it.

JFC Doug take the massive "L" on this and move on you like like a reerun repeating shit we already know is wrong.

Next thing you know you will claim Kyle carried an illegal gun across state lines.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:04 PM 11-23-2021
"Intentional homicide".
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:10 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The police have already said this is false no matter how much you want to believe it.

JFC Doug take the massive "L" on this and move on you like like a reerun repeating shit we already know is wrong.

Next thing you know you will claim Kyle carried an illegal gun across state lines.
No. No they haven't.

They NEVER said he was being pursued. I.e., it was not a chase.

They ALWAYS said they were in process of responding to the scene of HIS crime, from which he had fled.

They have not retracted that.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:11 PM 11-23-2021
Do you think it makes any sense to commit mass murder as a means of escape when you aren't being pursued?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:11 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
"Intentional homicide".
Yes, that's right.

Do you know what it's called when you intentionally drive into a crowd of people? And some die?

That's called "intentional homicide."

Did someone claim this guy accidently ran over people? I had not heard that.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 19
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up