ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Waukesha Autocide BLM Massacre Thread
Taco John 06:54 PM 11-22-2021

WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) — Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

— THE BIAS (@thebias_news) November 22, 2021

[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:33 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
^deflection^

One of us is going to work, the other is going play nanny nanny boo boo all day over this subject.
Irony.

Stevieray, Latest Disciple of Taco John. Nice.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:41 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Irony.

Stevieray, Latest Disciple of Taco John. Nice.
You'll prove it out.

You can't help yourself,
[Reply]
threebag02 08:48 AM 11-23-2021
i got sucker punched by a guy, i beat his ass. i sat for a few days while he was in ICU with a $200,000 cash only bond. When he made it back, my bond was lowered with the help of Dan Monnet Esq. shit was crazy... i was only on him a few secods and he sustained his right side all the ribs were broken, i punched him once in the back of the head he had a 5" fracture in his skull. When he went down from the couple of punches, i fucked his back up. then he got up to get away and i punched him once in the face, breaking his nose and his jaw (his face exploded like a melon). There were many police investigating because they didn't believe i did that without a weapon. it was a crazy few months after that, my attorney told me next time i did something like that i would probably serve less time if i killed them. i think it ended up costing me 49 days confinement and over $20,000 (attorney fees with NO restitution).

So fuck the liberals for wanting to drop bail

still not a felon
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:53 AM 11-23-2021
The guy is a racist piece of shit. This entire thing was a hate crime.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:16 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
This November has been killa 4 rappers.
Soundcloud is going to go broke if this keeps up
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:25 AM 11-23-2021
If you believe this mass murder was political, you are either irreparably stupid or completely insane. (Of course, the two are not mutually exclusive.)
Wait, your contention is this guy doing this had nothing to do with Rittenhouse getting acquitted?
[Reply]
Reroka 09:28 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
CNN was on it all night last night. Fox wasn't. Fox isn't covering it now either.

Why didn't you include Fox in your list?
What woke ass news are you watching?

Fox has been covering it since it happened and talking about it.

I switched to CNN and the others and not a word from them.

Think you change channels to something non woke.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:32 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Wait, your contention is this guy doing this had nothing to do with Rittenhouse getting acquitted?
The entire thing is quite obvious the intentions and the why.

This racist thug has posted on his social media accounts about knocking white people out and he even specifically in that post mentioned "even the elderly" white people. He has also shared information on 'How to get away with running people over' post. He made a disgraced reaction to the Rittenhouse trial on his facebook.

He has posted many times about BLM and his support for them as well as shared posts about how all races have the same enemy (White people).

This was a racist hate crime from a piece of shit racist sex offender who apparently also pimps out 16 year olds.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:35 AM 11-23-2021
Yes, because some ****ing maniac driving through a crowd is a point of debate between libs and cons. Definition of knee jerk.

Cons are off the deep end.
would you be claiming this was just some random incident if it was a white guy with music and social media posts about right wing causes. and he "happened" to drive to an all black town and run over a bunch of black kids and black old ladies?
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:37 AM 11-23-2021
Not sure who is having a worse time right now, Snopes Hammer, Zilla, or Doug.

Its like a retard contest with those 3 right now.
[Reply]
tooge 09:51 AM 11-23-2021
What is there to protest? Their thing is use of force by cops. This dude was taken into custody alive. He’s a mass murderer. There’s nothing there for BLM.
well, they protested the Rittenhouse verdict and there wasn't anything he did to any black people.
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:53 AM 11-23-2021
I always thought NinerDoug was somewhat reasonable in his takes but the last couple of weeks he has been one step away from becoming TJ.
[Reply]
tooge 09:57 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
CNN was on it all night last night. Fox wasn't. Fox isn't covering it now either.

Why didn't you include Fox in your list?
Fox has a picture of him on the front page. CNN you have to go look for the article, then click on it to see a pic of him. Almost as if they don't want you to know he's a black guy.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:06 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I always thought NinerDoug was somewhat reasonable in his takes but the last couple of weeks he has been one step away from becoming TJ.
He’s your typical leftist that’ll have a point/post that makes you think he’s different and reasonable, then you see shit like this and realize it’s all bullshit.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:10 AM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
:-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up